|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boy Psychology and Man Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors are students of ______.
(a) Carl Jung.
(b) William James.
(c) Sigmund Freud.
(d) Fritz Perls.
2. In "Boy Psychology and Man Psychology" what is the stance on shadow-sides of a man's personality integrating into his whole personality?
(a) They make him unique.
(b) They give the man self-confidence.
(c) They can't integrate positively.
(d) They make him more appealing to women.
3. What is the role of the Dummy in the Precocious Child?
(a) He is his conscience.
(b) He is a shadow side.
(c) He is a friend of the Know-It-All Trickster.
(d) He is not connected to the Precocious Child.
4. What were cave paintings meant to illustrate?
(a) Excellent painting technique.
(b) The history of the culture.
(c) The best ways to hunt.
(d) The primitive initiation rituals.
5. The Weakling Prince produces a passive or ______ male.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back does male initiation span?
2. The High Chair Tyrant evolves into a(n) ______ male.
3. The Precocious Child is prone to _____ activity.
4. What is a strong example of the Divine Child?
5. What do Jungians believe that the Divine Child is the source of?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)