|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boy Psychology and Man Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the theory of archetypal psychology, what emerges in a man from his initiation?
(a) A compassionate and generative male.
(b) A strong soldier.
(c) A creative genius.
(d) A sense of childlike wonder.
2. What is the purpose of archetypes?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) To show children how to behave.
(c) To represent the foundation of all human behavior.
(d) To propose another psychological theory.
3. The woman's male sub-personality is called the ______.
4. The High Chair Tyrant evolves into a(n) ______ male.
5. How do the Know-It-All Trickster and the Dummy interact?
(a) The Dummy ignores the Know-It-All.
(b) The Dummy is the victim of the Know-It-All.
(c) The Know-It-All protects the Dummy.
(d) The Know-It-All is the victim of the Dummy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is the Oedipal Child tied to?
2. The authors note that the modern-day prevalence of gangs and fracturing of families has had what effect on youth?
3. How are the Dreamer and the Mama's Boy similar?
4. What role does the Weakling Prince play in the Divine Child?
5. "Crisis" stresses that a young man's initiation is ________.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)