|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boy Psychology and Man Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors detail military enlistment, gangs, and crime as modern day ______.
(a) Rites of passage.
2. In "Boy Psychology and Man Psychology" what is the stance on shadow-sides of a man's personality integrating into his whole personality?
(a) They give the man self-confidence.
(b) They can't integrate positively.
(c) They make him more appealing to women.
(d) They make him unique.
3. What role does the Know-It-All Trickster play in the Precocious Child?
(a) He is his soul mate.
(b) He is his predecessor.
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is his conscience.
4. What do the authors believe the ugly and destructive patterns of an adult man are a product of?
(a) The qualities of his boy psychology that didn't evolve.
(b) A difficult relationship with his parents.
(c) Poor mental health.
(d) Flawed relationships with women.
5. The cave paintings detail the "____ world" of masculinity.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hero is the most _____ state of Boy psychology.
2. What do the authors hope is the correction of this male crisis?
3. What do Jungians believe that the Divine Child is the source of?
4. The Precocious Child is prone to _____ activity.
5. "Crisis" claims that modern day initiations are _______.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)