|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boy Psychology and Man Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are pleasures and ______ that accompany manhood.
2. What is the role of the Mama's Boy in the Oedipal Child?
(a) He is his shadow side.
(b) He is his enemy.
(c) He is his friend.
(d) He is his conscience.
3. What do the authors believe forces archetypes to go awry?
(a) Flawed relationships with parents.
(b) A lack of education.
(c) A change is society's values.
(d) A lack of contact with women.
4. Whom is the Oedipal Child tied to?
(a) The Precocious Child.
(b) His shadow sides.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. What is the purpose of archetypes?
(a) To propose another psychological theory.
(b) To show children how to behave.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) To represent the foundation of all human behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. The authors note that the modern-day prevalence of gangs and fracturing of families has had what effect on youth?
2. The authors believe that gangs and crime indulge _____ behavior in young men.
3. How could archetypal psychology benefit men and women?
4. In conclusion of their discussions of initiation, the authors stress that the most important element of a young man's initiation is _____.
5. The authors believe that men are _____ by nature.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)