|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magician and The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
2. When is the Magician most prevalent?
(a) In his youth.
(b) In random phases.
(c) In a crisis.
(d) In winter.
3. What defines the Precocious Child?
(a) His morals.
(b) His giftedness.
(c) His compassion.
(d) His determination.
4. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
5. Why does the Lover need the Warrior?
(a) To sabotage the King.
(b) The Lover does not need the Warrior.
(c) To fight for him.
(d) To act decisively.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the skill of the Oedipal Child?
2. What is a strong example of the Divine Child?
3. What role does the High Chair Tyrant play in the Divine Child?
4. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
5. In "Boy Psychology and Man Psychology" what is the stance on shadow-sides of a man's personality integrating into his whole personality?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)