|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magician and The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
2. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
(a) He is a conscience.
(b) He is a friend.
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is a brother.
3. A point of "Boy Psychology and Man Psychology" is that a mature male pattern is a _____ to a young man's development.
4. What is the role of the Dummy in the Precocious Child?
(a) He is a shadow side.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is not connected to the Precocious Child.
(d) He is a friend of the Know-It-All Trickster.
5. The Grandstander Bully's aggressive behavior is fueled by his ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Weakling Prince produces a passive or ______ male.
2. What role does the Sadist play in the Warrior?
3. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
4. How are the Dreamer and the Mama's Boy similar?
5. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)