|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magician and The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Sadist routinely abuse people?
(a) Because there's nothing else to do.
(b) Because he's mentally unstable.
(c) Because he cannot make amends and is trapped in a pattern.
(d) Because he's unemployed.
2. The King is sensitive to ______.
3. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
(a) To prove his superiority.
(b) He's been victimized himself.
(c) It's an uncontrollable urge.
(d) To cover his own insecurities.
4. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
(a) When the Addict is away.
(b) When the Lover is emotionally injured.
(c) When the Lover loses his need for connection.
(d) When the Lover is tired.
5. What is a strong example of the Divine Child?
(a) Don Quixote.
(c) John Lennon.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
2. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
3. The Hero is the most _____ state of Boy psychology.
4. What do the authors believe the ugly and destructive patterns of an adult man are a product of?
5. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)