|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intercepts Grey to keep him from arresting the King and Marlowe?
(a) Major Beadly.
(c) Col. Brant.
(d) Col. Kennedy.
2. Why does the King seal the door to the cellblock after those who invited are inside?
(a) So other POWs don't smell the cooking and riot.
(b) To show the men where he is digging an escape tunnel.
(c) To show the men where the radio is hidden.
(d) To keep out nosey guards.
3. Why does the King choose Timsen to reveal the rat operation to?
(a) He used to be in animal husbandry.
(b) He is not squeamish.
(c) He is the only Australian the King trusts.
(d) He was a butcher in his civilian life.
4. Where does Marlowe go in the morning?
(a) To talk to Col. Smedly-Taylor.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) Outside the wire.
(d) On a liaison with Sulina.
5. Who leads Marlowe and the King to the village?
(a) No one.
(b) One of the Korean guards.
(c) A young, pretty woman.
(d) An elderly peasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is borehole detail?
2. What does Marlowe wish?
3. How does Marlowe injure his left arm?
4. What does Jones order Blakely to do?
5. What does Yoshima revoke when he cannot find the radio?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)