|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Smedly-Talyor laugh after Lt. Grey leaves?
(a) Nothing; he is worried Grey will go over his head.
(b) Grey being in the regular army.
(c) Grey thinking Smedly-Taylor is clean.
(d) Grey arresting Marlowe.
2. How much does Marlowe get for the sergeant's fountain pen?
(a) Only 75 dollars.
(b) Only 120 dollars.
(c) 120 dollars and cigarettes.
(d) 75 dollars and cigarettes.
3. Who intercepts Grey to keep him from arresting the King and Marlowe?
(b) Col. Brant.
(c) Major Beadly.
(d) Col. Kennedy.
4. How long does Yoshima's staff search to find the new radio?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 1 day.
5. What has Grey learned from his spy about the diamond?
(a) It is about to change hands soon.
(b) It is a fake.
(c) It has been stolen by a Korean guard.
(d) It is more valuable than first thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets a letter from his wife?
2. What does the King ask Timsen?
3. Why does the King choose Timsen to reveal the rat operation to?
4. What is McCoy so happy?
5. How do Marlowe, Larkin and McCoy decide to spread news about the war?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)