|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones order Blakely to do?
(a) Nothing; Jones will handle it.
(b) Claim innocence and accuse Grey of demanding bribes.
(c) Run outside the wire.
(d) Go into hiding in the camp.
2. What does Marlowe recall as they are fumigating the bed?
(a) The first prison Marlowe was in.
(b) Why he was captured.
(c) His wife.
(d) His young son and daughter.
3. Who intercepts Grey to keep him from arresting the King and Marlowe?
(a) Col. Kennedy.
(b) Col. Brant.
(d) Major Beadly.
4. Where does the King summon Marlowe, Larkin and McCoy?
(a) To watch a new play by Steven.
(b) To lunch in his hut.
(c) To Cell 54.
(d) To go outside the wire that night.
5. How do Marlowe, Larkin and McCoy decide to spread news about the war?
(a) To call a meeting of the highest-ranking officers and let them decide.
(b) To trick the Korean guards into telling the news.
(c) For each to tell two friends, who tell two friends.
(d) They decide not to say anything since things are not going that well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the King give Prouty?
2. About what is Samson envious concerning Marlowe?
3. What does Marlowe wonder about when he encounters Hawkins?
4. Who runs interference for King and Marlowe as they try to escape with the money?
5. Why does the King trip?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)