Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs interference for King and Marlowe as they try to escape with the money?
(b) Max and McCoy.
(c) Tex and Max.
(d) Steven and Max.
2. What does the King surmise about Cheng?
(a) He is a liar.
(b) He is hurting for cash.
(c) He is honest.
(d) He loves his family.
3. How does Lt. Grey find the tampered weights?
(a) He stumbles and knocks them over.
(b) He tortures one of the enlisted men who is serving the grain.
(c) He has one of the Korean guards check the weights.
(d) He takes the machines apart and checks the weights.
4. What does Shagata do?
(a) Kills Tex by accident when Tex trips and falls against him.
(b) Tells them the deal is off.
(c) Take the ring and the money.
(d) Authenticates the ring, hands over the money, and leaves.
5. What does Marlowe recall as they are fumigating the bed?
(a) Why he was captured.
(b) The first prison Marlowe was in.
(c) His young son and daughter.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Marlowe get for the sergeant's fountain pen?
2. Why does the King seal the door to the cellblock after those who invited are inside?
3. What does Marlowe bargain out of Sutra?
4. Why are the King and his cohorts having a hard time making more cages?
5. What does Sean refuse to do at first?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)