|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Ewart furious?
(a) That Lt. Grey spills Ewart's rations.
(b) That Marlowe pretends he doesn't know Ewart.
(c) That McCoy tells a secret Ewart trusted him with.
(d) Not knowing his family's fate.
2. How much do delivery, nurse and equipment cost to take care of Marlowe?
(a) 1500 dollars.
(b) 500 dollars.
(c) 1000 dollars.
(d) 150 dollars.
3. How does Marlowe injure his left arm?
(a) In a fight.
(b) He trips.
(c) On wood detail.
(d) A dog mauls him.
4. What does Sean refuse to do at first?
(a) End his show when the guards arrive.
(b) Go on stage.
(c) Dress up as a woman.
5. What does Grey find on the King when he catches him?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A couple dollars.
(c) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Timsen not guarantee?
2. What is the doctor's consolation to Marlowe if he has to amputate?
3. What day is it at the opening to Chapter 6?
4. About what does Smedly-Talyor laugh after Lt. Grey leaves?
5. About what does the King caution Marlowe?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)