|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grey tell Larkin?
(a) That Grey is putting Larkin in for a commendation.
(b) That Grey wants to join the next group of "two up."
(c) That Grey is filing charges against Larkin.
(d) That Grey has arrested two of Larkin's men for gambling.
2. What did Smedly-Taylor ask of Cox and Daven?
(a) Not to implicate others.
(b) The Col. knows nothing about the radio so does not talk to Cox and Daven.
(c) To get rid of the radio.
(d) To run outside the wire.
3. Why does Marlowe get the King in trouble in the first place?
(a) To irritate Lt. Grey.
(b) To see what sort of man the King is.
(c) A love of danger.
(d) He does not like the man.
4. What does Grey use Marlowe for concerning the diamond?
(a) As an assessor.
(b) As a prosecutor.
(c) As a middle man.
(d) As an investigator.
5. What fault does Col. Brant find with the King?
(a) Being late to formation.
(b) Wearing a dirty uniform.
(c) Flaunting his wealth.
(d) Harrassing the laundress.
6. What does Larkin say Australians need to do?
(a) Feel like men.
(b) Drink whiskey.
(d) Have geisha girls in the camp.
7. Who promises to take care of the man in question #83?
(b) Lt. Grey.
8. How does Lt. Grey think of his wife?
(a) As frigid.
(b) As a rock in the storm.
(c) As the love of his life.
(d) As oversexed.
9. What does King see in Marlowe's offer?
(a) Commercial value.
(b) An attempt to entrap the King.
(c) A catch somewhere.
(d) A kindness the King does not deserve.
10. Who leads a raid?
(a) Capt. Brough.
(b) Col. Brant.
(c) Major Barry.
(d) Lt. Grey.
11. How long does it take to construct a radio?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) They don't have the parts to construct a radio.
(d) Five months.
12. What is Col. Sellars missing?
(a) A watch.
(b) A ring.
(c) A money clip.
(d) A armband.
13. What is essential to the rat project?
(a) The permission of the officers.
(b) That it be kept a secret.
(c) The tacit permission of the Korean guards.
(d) To have enough space.
14. Who reprimands both Lt. Grey and the man he summons?
(a) Major Johnson.
(b) Captain Quigg.
(c) Col. Brant.
(d) Col. Bird.
15. How does the King get Vexley talking about rat breeding?
(a) By threatening to tell on Vesley for having extra rations.
(b) He cannot seem to get Vexley to talk about rats.
(c) By giving Vexley a cigarette.
(d) By offering him a small percentage in the rat meat business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the King want to set up a rat farm?
2. What does King offer Marlowe to join his payroll?
3. Where does Col. Kennedy go after talking with the King?
4. Who is Lt. Grey summoning?
5. Who does the King speak to across the compound?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)