|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lt. Grey summoning the person?
(a) To ask about supplies that are to arrive.
(b) For a tongue lashing.
(c) To get maps of the island.
(d) For an inventory.
2. What happens to Daven and Cox?
(a) They are sent to Ultram Road Jail.
(b) They are hung in stocks for five days.
(c) They are flogged.
(d) They are executed.
3. Where does the King want to set up a rat farm?
(a) In the slit trench under a hut.
(b) In the jungle outside the wire.
(c) In the officer's latrine area.
(d) In an excavation under the Korean solders's barracks.
4. Who is Lt. Grey summoning?
(a) The cook.
(b) The King.
(c) The burser.
(d) The laundress.
5. How does Lt. Grey think of his wife?
(a) As a rock in the storm.
(b) As oversexed.
(c) As frigid.
(d) As the love of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Grey accused?
2. Why have the rat breeders installed a trap door to the "kennels"?
3. Who learns to cook the weed gratis?
4. About what is the King thinking when he spies a man talking with a native?
5. What does Kurt bring in at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)