|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to construct a radio?
(a) They don't have the parts to construct a radio.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five months.
(d) A few days.
2. Why does the King panic at Marlowe's request?
(a) King does not believe in God.
(b) King has had a fight with the enlisted man in question.
(c) The lighter he has is not on his inventory.
(d) King is afraid of catching something in the infirmary.
3. What does Marlowe find shady?
(a) The fact that the King leaked the secret.
(b) That the Americans are dealing separately with the Koreans.
(c) That Max has been outside the wire for several days now.
(d) That the Americans are dealing separately with the Japanese.
4. Who is Lt. Grey?
(a) The camp Provost marshal.
(b) The camp doctor.
(c) The camp liaison.
(d) The camp quartermaster.
5. Who drinks quinine and then has nightmares?
(b) Lt. Grey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the King want to set up a rat farm?
2. Who learns to cook the weed gratis?
3. What fault does Col. Brant find with the King?
4. Who promises to take care of the man in question #83?
5. Who is Tex?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)