|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to construct a radio?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) They don't have the parts to construct a radio.
(c) Five months.
(d) A few days.
2. Why does the King thank Sgt. Masters?
(a) To ask when some quinine might become available.
(b) For tipping the King off about Lt. Grey's message.
(c) For helping the King recover from a bout of Malaria.
(d) For the wine the Sgt. gives the King.
3. Who is Peter Marlowe?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A Marine colonel.
(c) An Air Force general.
(d) The man speaking with the native.
4. What does Col. Kennedy want to know from the King?
(a) The secret of the King's health and success.
(b) Why Lt. Grey keeps going to the enlisted latrines.
(c) Why Sgt. Masters didn't get enough quinine in time.
(d) What Marlowe is doing outside the wire.
5. What is a worse place than the Changi camp?
(a) The Ultra fortress.
(b) No place.
(c) The Utram Road jail.
(d) The Ginseng dungeons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who may sit on the lone throne?
2. Why does Marlowe get the King in trouble in the first place?
3. How does the King help McCoy?
4. How long is the first litter's gestation?
5. What fault does Col. Brant find with the King?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)