|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Grey splurge?
(a) A night sneaking out of the camp.
(b) A second cigarette for the day.
(c) A night with one of the geisha girls.
(d) A half cup of milk.
2. Who may sit on the lone throne?
(a) Only Colonels.
(b) Any Major and above.
(c) Only Generals.
(d) Only officers.
3. What is Maj. Barry asking King to sell?
(a) Two packs of cigarettes.
(b) A switchblade.
(c) A Ronson cigarette lighter.
(d) A pair of scissors.
4. About what is the King thinking when he spies a man talking with a native?
(a) A diamond deal.
(b) Doing K.P.
(c) Asking Col. Brant for a transfer.
(d) Selling the item for Major Barry.
5. Why is Lt. Grey summoning the person?
(a) To ask about supplies that are to arrive.
(b) For a tongue lashing.
(c) For an inventory.
(d) To get maps of the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Grey accused?
2. Why does Grey feel defeated?
3. In what language are the man and native speaking?
4. Why does the King thank Sgt. Masters?
5. Who learns to cook the weed gratis?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)