|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to construct a new wireless?
(b) Lt. Grey.
(d) The King.
2. What fault does Col. Brant find with the King?
(a) Wearing a dirty uniform.
(b) Being late to formation.
(c) Flaunting his wealth.
(d) Harrassing the laundress.
3. What did Smedly-Taylor ask of Cox and Daven?
(a) Not to implicate others.
(b) The Col. knows nothing about the radio so does not talk to Cox and Daven.
(c) To run outside the wire.
(d) To get rid of the radio.
4. What does Grey see the King do?
(a) Hand off the diamond to a Korean guard.
(b) Sell a watch illegally.
(c) Buy some smuggled goods.
(d) Meet the Korean guard Turasan.
5. What does Grey tell Larkin?
(a) That Grey has arrested two of Larkin's men for gambling.
(b) That Grey is putting Larkin in for a commendation.
(c) That Grey is filing charges against Larkin.
(d) That Grey wants to join the next group of "two up."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King see in Marlowe's offer?
2. Who does the King speak to across the compound?
3. Who is Tex?
4. By what are King and Marlowe shaken?
5. What does King give Marlowe?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)