|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Smedly-Taylor ask of Cox and Daven?
(a) To get rid of the radio.
(b) The Col. knows nothing about the radio so does not talk to Cox and Daven.
(c) Not to implicate others.
(d) To run outside the wire.
2. About what is Ewart furious?
(a) Not knowing his family's fate.
(b) That Lt. Grey spills Ewart's rations.
(c) That Marlowe pretends he doesn't know Ewart.
(d) That McCoy tells a secret Ewart trusted him with.
3. What false information does the King relay?
(a) That the diamond belonged to the Queen of England.
(b) That there was a raid planned by the Americans soon to rescue the prisoners at Changi.
(c) That the diamond belonged to a movie star.
(d) Between Prouty and Torusumi.
4. What shocks Marlowe about Samson?
(a) That he is on the King's payroll.
(b) That he is friends with Lt. Grey.
(c) That he is willing to break the rules.
(d) That he likes Steven.
5. What does the King do with the ring?
(a) Swallows it.
(b) Hands it over to the Korean guards.
(c) Gives it to Lt. Grey as a bribe.
(d) Throws it as far as possible into the jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grey tell Larkin?
2. Where does Marlowe go in the morning?
3. What does Grey find on the King when he catches him?
4. Who is meeting in the shadows with Prouty?
5. Who tries to construct a new wireless?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)