|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Agba find Sham in Chapter 12?
(a) He asks store owners and horse trainers.
(b) He posts ads.
(c) He watches the horse sales.
(d) He follows a carter.
2. Who is King of the Wind?
3. Who rides into town with the Dowager Duchess of Marlborough and the Earl of Godolphin?
(a) Mr. Biggle.
(b) Mistress Cockburn.
(c) Mr. Williams.
(d) Signor Achmet.
4. What crime is Agba accused of?
(a) Stealing food.
(d) Being a horse thief.
5. What animal also lives in Sham's shed in Chapter 12?
(a) An owl.
(b) A wild boar.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the race in Chapter 23?
2. Who is Grimalkin?
3. Who is Roxana?
4. Where is the great race held in Chapter 23?
5. In Chapter 16, why doesn't Agba defend himself against his accusers?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)