|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Agba company while he is in prison?
(a) Mrs. Williams.
(c) Mr. Biggle.
(d) Mr. Coke.
2. How does Agba find Sham in Chapter 12?
(a) He asks store owners and horse trainers.
(b) He watches the horse sales.
(c) He follows a carter.
(d) He posts ads.
3. In Chapter 12, where does Agba look for Sham?
4. In Chapter 19, who receives gifts from the Duchess?
(a) The Earl of Godolphin.
(b) Agba, Sham and Grimalkin.
(d) Titus Twickerham.
5. Why is Benjamin afraid to ride Sham?
(a) Sham appears to be too wild to ride.
(b) Sham bit him.
(c) He saw Sham kick the carter.
(d) He has never ridden a horse before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Godolphin" mean?
2. Who promises to try and get Agba out of jail?
3. After Agba leaves the cook, who hires him?
4. How long is Agba in jail?
5. Where is Sham stabled in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. What special treatment does Sham receive when he returns from Wicken Fen?
2. Why is Agba afraid to be alone in prison?
3. Why is Agba arrested?
4. How does Agba find Sham in Paris?
5. What happens when Mrs. Williams separates Agba and Sham?
6. How does Sham prove his pedigree?
7. How does Agba survive alone on the streets of Paris?
8. How do Agba and Mr. Twickerham's opinions of Sham differ?
9. How do Sham and Agba escape from the carter?
10. Why do Sham and Agba leave Mr. Coke's stables?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)