|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the horse-breaker recommend be done with Sham?
(a) That he be tied up and not fed.
(b) That he be sold for meat.
(c) That he be sent back to Morocco.
(d) That he be released into the wild.
2. In Chapter 22, who does the Earl want to have watch the race?
(d) Lath, Cade and Regulus.
3. Who fathers the colt that outruns all of the Earl of Godophin's other colts?
(a) Big Red.
4. What does Titus Twickerham think Sham would do best?
(d) Be a work horse.
5. Where is Agba sent in Chapter 20?
(b) Gog Magog.
(c) Wicken Fen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gog Magog?
2. What crime is Agba accused of?
3. Who once reads a story set in Morocco?
4. Why is the Earl of Godolphin considering selling his stables?
5. How long is Agba in jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Sham and Agba leave Mr. Coke's stables?
2. Why doesn't Benjamin Biggle want to ride Sham?
3. What happens to Sham's pedigree while Agba is in prison?
4. How does the Earl of Godolphin punish Agba?
5. How does the Earl of Godolphin plan to save his stables from financial ruin?
6. Why is Agba arrested?
7. How does Agba find Sham in Paris?
8. How do Sham and Agba escape from the carter?
9. Why is Agba afraid to be alone in prison?
10. What special treatment does Hobgoblin receive at the Gog Magog stables?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)