|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sham anger the carter?
(a) Sham kicks him.
(b) Sham bites him.
(c) Sham runs away.
(d) Sham throws him.
2. Who wins the race in Chapter 23?
3. Where is Agba sent in Chapter 20?
(c) Gog Magog.
(d) Wicken Fen.
4. Who is King of the Wind?
5. What overloads the carter's cart?
(a) Piles of potatoes.
(b) Stacks of wood.
(c) Pallets of bricks.
(d) Scrap metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who destroys Sham's pedigree?
2. Who promises to try and get Agba out of jail?
3. Who once reads a story set in Morocco?
4. In Chapter 16, why doesn't Agba defend himself against his accusers?
5. What animal also lives in Sham's shed in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Agba anger the Earl of Godolphin?
2. Why do Sham and Agba leave Mr. Coke's stables?
3. What happens when Mrs. Williams separates Agba and Sham?
4. Describe the Earl of Godolphin's stables.
5. How does Sham prove his pedigree?
6. How does the Earl of Godolphin punish Agba?
7. How does the Earl of Godolphin plan to save his stables from financial ruin?
8. What special treatment does Sham receive when he returns from Wicken Fen?
9. What special treatment does Hobgoblin receive at the Gog Magog stables?
10. Why does the Earl of Godolphin invite Agba into his home in Chapter 22?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)