Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lath?
(a) Sham's first son.
(b) Sham's new owner.
(c) A new breeding mare.
(d) Sham's new jockey.
2. What does the horse-breaker recommend be done with Sham?
(a) That he be released into the wild.
(b) That he be tied up and not fed.
(c) That he be sold for meat.
(d) That he be sent back to Morocco.
3. What new name is Sham given in Chapter 18?
(d) Gog Magog.
4. What does "Godolphin" mean?
(a) Swift dolphin.
(c) God's downs.
5. Who is Grimalkin?
(a) A retired English merchant.
(b) Mr. Coke's horse.
(c) Benjamin Biggle's horse.
(d) Agba's cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, who receives gifts from the Duchess?
2. In Chapter 17, who is looking for Agba at the Red Lion Inn?
3. What crime is Agba accused of?
4. Who promises to try and get Agba out of jail?
5. Who does Sham knock down on the stable floor in Chapter 19?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)