|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Roxana?
(a) The Earl's daughter.
(b) A breeding mare.
(c) Agba's new cat.
(d) A jockey.
2. Where is Agba sent in Chapter 20?
(a) Wicken Fen.
(d) Gog Magog.
3. What does Agba do to earn money in Chapter 13?
(a) Sells tack from a shop.
(b) Cleans stables.
(c) Sells chocolates on street corners.
(d) Helps the fishmongers and farmers in the market place.
4. Who is kind enough to provide Sham with barley and oats in Chapter 20?
(a) Mistress Cockburn.
(b) Signor Achmet.
(c) The Earl of Godolphin.
(d) Mr. Williams.
5. Who fathers the colt that outruns all of the Earl of Godophin's other colts?
(a) Big Red.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is King of the Wind?
2. What does Agba eat while in prison?
3. What overloads the carter's cart?
4. Why is the Earl of Godolphin considering selling his stables?
5. How does Agba find Sham in Chapter 12?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)