|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves with Agba in Chapter 20?
(a) Sham and Grimalkin.
(d) Mr. Twickerham.
2. Who wants to take Agba's cat away?
(a) The warden.
(b) The constable.
(c) Mr. Williams.
(d) Mrs. Williams.
3. How does Sham escape his stall?
(a) He kicks down the door.
(b) He jumps over the side wall.
(c) The groom forgot to latch the door.
(d) Agba lets him out.
4. Why is Benjamin afraid to ride Sham?
(a) Sham appears to be too wild to ride.
(b) Sham bit him.
(c) He saw Sham kick the carter.
(d) He has never ridden a horse before.
5. Who is King of the Wind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the value of the Queen's plate?
2. What is emblazoned on Hobgoblin's sheets?
3. Who promises to try and get Agba out of jail?
4. Who does Sham knock down on the stable floor in Chapter 19?
5. Who rescues Sham from the carter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Earl of Godolphin plan to save his stables from financial ruin?
2. What happens when Mrs. Williams separates Agba and Sham?
3. How does Sham prove his pedigree?
4. What special treatment does Sham receive when he returns from Wicken Fen?
5. How does Agba feel about Sham not being allowed to race at Newmarket?
6. Why doesn't Benjamin Biggle want to ride Sham?
7. Why do Sham and Agba leave Mr. Coke's stables?
8. Why does the Earl of Godolphin invite Agba back to Gog Magog?
9. How is Agba treated while in prison?
10. How does the Earl of Godolphin punish Agba?
This section contains 1,128 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)