|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the carter punish Sham?
(a) He sells him at the Thieves' Kitchen.
(b) By leaving his harness on 24 hours a day.
(c) He chains Sham to the stable wall.
(d) He does not feed Sham for three days.
2. Who asks about Sham's pedigree in Chapter 21?
(a) The Queen of England.
(b) The Sultan.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) The King of France.
3. In Chapter 22, who does the Earl want to have run in the race?
(a) Lath, Cade and Regulus.
4. Who wins the race in Chapter 23?
5. Who is King of the Wind?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Benjamin afraid to ride Sham?
2. Who is Lath?
3. Which chore does Agba despise in Chapter 19?
4. Who fathers the colt that outruns all of the Earl of Godophin's other colts?
5. Who keeps Agba company while he is in prison?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)