|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the race in Chapter 23?
2. Who are Cade and Regulus?
(a) Stable boys.
(b) Sham's sons.
(c) Guard dogs.
3. Who leaves with Agba in Chapter 20?
(a) Mr. Twickerham.
(d) Sham and Grimalkin.
4. What does Agba eat while in prison?
(a) Bread and water.
(d) Bits of rotten vegetables and meat.
5. What does Mr. Biggle want Mr. Coke to buy?
(a) A carriage.
(b) His store.
(c) A new hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Sham and Agba in Chapter 21?
2. Who keeps Agba company while he is in prison?
3. Which chore does Agba despise in Chapter 19?
4. Who reduces Agba's bread ration?
5. In Chapter 17, who is looking for Agba at the Red Lion Inn?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Agba find Sham in Paris?
2. What happens to Sham's pedigree while Agba is in prison?
3. How does the carter treat Sham?
4. Why do Sham and Agba leave Mr. Coke's stables?
5. Why does the Earl of Godolphin invite Agba into his home in Chapter 22?
6. Why does the Earl of Godolphin invite Agba back to Gog Magog?
7. How does Sham prove his pedigree?
8. Describe the family Sham sires with Roxana.
9. Why doesn't Benjamin Biggle want to ride Sham?
10. How does Agba anger the Earl of Godolphin?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)