Short Answer Key
1. Which horse is Man o' War racing?
2. What is Man 'o War's nickname?
3. What advice does Man 'o War's trainer give the jockey?
Let him run his own race.
4. Where are the horses racing in the Prologue?
5. Which horse wins the race in the Prologue?
Man o' War.
6. Which country does Sir Barton represent?
7. Which country does Man o' War represent?
8. Who is Man 'o War's owner?
9. Which famous horse is Man o' War descended from?
The Godolphin Arabian.
10. What does Man 'o War's owner want to do with the horse?
11. Why do Man 'o War's fans want him to race at Newmarket?
Because he was excluded from the British Stud Book.
12. Why doesn't Man 'o War's owner want him to race at...
This section contains 2,248 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)