|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is desirable about Sham's neck?
(a) It is long and stretches nicely when he is running.
(b) His good luck mark can be seen when he is running.
(c) It arches well.
(d) It is short and stocky, indicating strength.
2. Who refuses to let Agba stay with Sham in Chapter 15?
(a) Mr. Williams.
(b) Mrs. Williams.
(c) Mr. Biggle.
(d) Mistress Cockburn.
3. Where are the horses racing in the Prologue?
(b) Gog Magogg.
(d) Kenilworth Park.
4. What does the horse-breaker recommend be done with Sham?
(a) That he be sold for meat.
(b) That he be sent back to Morocco.
(c) That he be tied up and not fed.
(d) That he be released into the wild.
5. Which country does Sir Barton represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Agba train Sham to run longer?
2. Why do Man 'o War's fans want him to race at Newmarket?
3. Where does the cook sell Sham?
4. Who is Benjamin Biggle?
5. What is the wheat ear?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)