|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, when does Agba eat his meal?
(a) He does not get to eat.
(b) After he has fed all of his horses.
(c) After he has fed his mare.
(d) Before he feeds his horses.
2. What happens to the mare in Chapter 4?
(a) She breaks her leg.
(b) She wins a race.
(c) She is sold.
(d) She dies.
3. In Chapter 16, why doesn't Agba defend himself against his accusers?
(a) He can't speak.
(b) He knows he is guilty.
(c) He is paralyzed with fear.
(d) He doesn't understand English.
4. In Chapter 1, how many horses does Agba care for?
5. What do the horses and their stable boys look like to the Duke when they arrive in France?
(a) Graceful gazelles.
(b) Exotic circus performers.
(c) Angry bears.
(d) Skin and bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how does Agba prepare a bed for the mare?
2. Why does the Sultan want Signor Achmet to select six horses and six horse boys?
3. How many horses does the Sultan own?
4. Who is Grimalkin?
5. What does Signor Achmet announce in Chapter 8?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)