Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorts Nat and Shakespeare home?
(a) The theater manager.
(b) Harry's older brother.
(c) Roper's older brother.
(d) A hired bodyguard.
2. What does Nat reach for under his pillow?
(a) A playbill from the Globe of 1999.
(b) A playbill from the Globe of 1599.
(c) A hat.
(d) A poem.
3. What does Shakespeare say about the show to Burbage and Nat?
(a) It will be sold out.
(b) It will be a double feature.
(c) It will start a little late because of security issues.
(d) It will be a private performance for the Queen only.
4. What does Nat try to figure out about his time in the earlier century?
(a) If he will ever go back there again.
(b) Nothing; he is too disoriented to be thinking of anything at the moment.
(c) If it was a dream or really happened.
(d) If he is the reincarnation of Nat Field.
5. What does Arby say was a task he was given?
(a) To make Nat famous.
(b) To save Shakespeare.
(c) To teach the boys good acting skills.
(d) To be a substitute father to Nat.
6. How did it work that the two Nats were not discovered as being the wrong boys?
(a) In the process of the swap, the powers that made the swap changed their looks.
(b) They were both isolated from their regular contacts.
(c) The boys were basically identical.
(d) Nat has no idea how he was not discovered.
7. Where is Nat in Chapter 17?
(a) In Guy's Hospital, 1989.
(b) In Guy's Hospital, 1999.
(c) In Stratford on Avon, 1599.
(d) In the Globe Theater, 1989.
8. What seems to confound the Nat from the 16th century in his isolation room?
(b) The modern technology.
(c) The words the doctors use.
(d) The food.
9. What does Arby recite from memory?
(a) Lines from Puck's character.
(b) The Shakespeare sonnet Nat was given.
(c) Lines from Hamlet that were edited out before the final cut.
(d) The Prologue to A Midsummer Night's Dream.
10. What does Nick Tooley ask Nat about Nat's aunt?
(a) If she is married.
(b) If she is his dad's sister.
(c) If she is an actor.
(d) If she is a wise woman.
11. How does Nat feel onstage?
12. What do Nat and his Aunt Jen agree to do?
(a) Return to the United States.
(b) Move to London.
(c) Talk more openly about Nat's father.
(d) Take a trip to Shakespeare's home.
13. What happens when Nat rises higher and higher in his dream?
(a) He is free from his father's grasp.
(b) He rises with his mother's spirit.
(c) He escapes the tower.
(d) He falls out of the tower and flies away.
14. What does the audience break out with spontaneously?
(a) "God Save the Queen".
(d) "Give Us A King".
15. Upon whose behalf does Burbage plead mercy?
(a) A political rival.
(b) A muderer.
(c) A pickpocket.
(d) A drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel notice as she hugs Nat?
2. What does Shakespeare read to Nat?
3. Who is Jennifer Field?
4. Why is Shakespeare nervous as he dresses himself in Chapter 13?
5. What does Aunt Jen do when she sees Nat?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)