|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nat's impression of the Queen?
(a) She is cruel.
(b) She is not as beautiful as he expects.
(c) She is incredibly beautiful.
(d) She is very short.
2. What does Nat sleep with under his pillow?
(a) His last tooth that fell out.
(b) A translation of King Lear.
(c) A drawing of the Queen.
(d) Shakespeare's sonnet.
3. How did it work that the two Nats were not discovered as being the wrong boys?
(a) They were both isolated from their regular contacts.
(b) In the process of the swap, the powers that made the swap changed their looks.
(c) Nat has no idea how he was not discovered.
(d) The boys were basically identical.
4. What does Arby say was a task he was given?
(a) To teach the boys good acting skills.
(b) To be a substitute father to Nat.
(c) To make Nat famous.
(d) To save Shakespeare.
5. About what does Sam Gilbourne ask Nat?
(a) The Queen's interview.
(b) Nat's father.
(c) Nat's brother.
(d) Nat's school.
6. Why is the earlier era Nat kept isolated in the hospital for a week?
(a) He has smallpox.
(b) He has a virulent strain of flu.
(c) He has the bubonic plague which is extremely contagious.
(d) He has the hanta virus.
7. Who does Nat think is a stronger presence on stage than Shakespeare?
(d) No one.
8. Upon whose behalf does Burbage plead mercy?
(a) A political rival.
(b) A drunk.
(c) A pickpocket.
(d) A muderer.
9. Who/What will be at the theater if the Queen is in attendance?
(b) Special seating.
(c) Nothing different from usual.
(d) Special foods.
10. What confuses Nat?
(a) The appearance of Harry.
(b) All the machinery in the hospital.
(c) The accents of the nurses.
(d) Waking up in different time zones for the second time in a week.
11. How does Nat leave the hospital?
(a) On a gurney.
(b) He cannot leave yet.
(c) Walking slowly.
(d) In a wheelchair.
12. Who is Jennifer Field?
(a) Nat's next-door neighbor.
(b) Nat's aunt.
(c) Nat's oldest sister.
(d) Nat's mother.
13. How does Nat use St. Paul's as an excuse?
(a) He does not use St. Paul's.
(b) For not knowing about the political climate.
(c) For not knowing most of the other people in the theater.
(d) For not wanting to start learning another play.
14. What kind of mood is Arby in when Nat arrives?
15. What play does Shakespeare write after his brief encounter with Nat?
(a) "The Tempest'.
(b) "All's Well that Ends Well".
(c) "As You Like It".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say to Nat about Nat's reply to Nick's question?
2. Who escorts Nat and Shakespeare home?
3. What does Gil want to do after hearing Nat's story?
4. What does Arby explain to Nat?
5. What does Nat realize must have happened to him?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)