|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Jen do when she sees Nat?
(b) Tousles Nat's hair.
(c) Nothing as she is not there.
2. What does Arby explain to Nat?
(a) That Nat is not the boss of the Company of Boys.
(c) That time does not always travel in a straight line.
(d) That Shakespeare died centuries ago.
3. Upon whose behalf does Burbage plead mercy?
(a) A drunk.
(b) A muderer.
(c) A pickpocket.
(d) A political rival.
4. Why does Robert doubt Nat's ability?
(a) Because Nat slips on his first attempt.
(b) Because Nat is so tall.
(c) Because Nat is so short.
(d) Because Nat is merely a St. Paul's boy.
5. Who is quite animated when acting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arby point out to Nat?
2. About what does Shakespeare congratulate Nat?
3. Whose voice sounds somewhat like Elizabethan English?
4. What does Nat realize about the bear?
5. What is Nat's impression of the Queen?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)