|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many books mention the earlier Nat Field?
2. For how long will the Company of Boys rehearse in their current location?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. What does Arby recite from memory?
(a) The Prologue to A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The Shakespeare sonnet Nat was given.
(c) Lines from Hamlet that were edited out before the final cut.
(d) Lines from Puck's character.
4. What do the apprentices eat for lunch?
(b) Meat pies and beer.
(c) Bread and cheese.
(d) Bread and jam.
5. Why does Nat go to bed early?
(a) To avoid the other boys.
(b) He gets a high fever.
(c) He wants to get up early to learn his lines.
(d) He is tired from the excitement of the first rehearsal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat sleep with under his pillow?
2. What part does Sam Gilbourne play?
3. To where does Nat fear he has traveled?
4. Who is a leading actor in the Lord Chamberlain's Men?
5. What does Arby point out to Nat?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)