|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat forbid any of the boys to see?
(a) Any other performances at the Globe.
(c) Some of the seamier sides of London.
(d) Any plays that would be unfit for young boys.
2. Who is Rachel?
(a) Arby's daughter.
(b) Nat's girlfriend.
(c) Arby's assistant.
(d) Nat's sister.
3. In what theater will the Company perform?
(b) A series of theaters around the United States.
4. What does Arby point out to Nat?
(a) His hair color.
(b) His bad acting habits.
(c) His sloppy appearance.
(d) His bad haircut.
5. For what skills does Arby particularly admire Nat?
(a) Piano playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arby?
2. Who does Arby say has a Southern accent?
3. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
4. Where do some of the boys live when they are in London?
5. Why does Nat go to bed early?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)