|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nat go to bed early?
(a) He is tired from the excitement of the first rehearsal.
(b) He gets a high fever.
(c) He wants to get up early to learn his lines.
(d) To avoid the other boys.
2. What part does Gil Warmun play?
3. What is the first play the Company of Boys rehearses?
(c) As You Like It.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
4. How many members are in the Company of Boys?
5. What happens when Nat and the other boys are running to practice?
(b) Nat is pushed down by an older boy.
(c) Nat loses his way.
(d) Nat stumbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
2. What does Nat hear as he is going to practice on his first day?
3. Where is the setting at the opening of Chapter 1?
4. Where do some of the boys live when they are in London?
5. In what theater will the Company perform?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)