|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members are in the Company of Boys?
2. Where is the setting at the opening of Chapter 1?
(b) New York.
3. Who is Rachel?
(a) Arby's assistant.
(b) Nat's sister.
(c) Arby's daughter.
(d) Nat's girlfriend.
4. When is the Company of Boys allowed to rehearse at the theater?
(a) Only from 4-6 a.m. weekdays.
(b) Only from 10-11:30 p.m. weekdays.
(c) Not for several days after their arrival in London.
(d) Only on early Saturday and Sunday mornings.
5. What puts Nat at ease where he is staying?
(a) They allow him to do anything.
(b) No one inquires about his parents.
(c) The barracks are not well supervised.
(d) There is a boy his age with whom Nat immediately bonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat think of some of the games the boys play?
2. Who is quite animated when acting?
3. What is the first play the Company of Boys rehearses?
4. Whose voice sounds somewhat like Elizabethan English?
5. With whom does Nat live?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)