|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does Nat play in one of the plays?
(c) King Lear.
2. Why does Arby make the boys play the games?
(a) To build trust and become acquainted.
(b) As a means of asserting his control over the boys.
(c) To give them a break from serious work.
(d) To see which ones are the leaders.
3. What does Nat forbid any of the boys to see?
(a) Any other performances at the Globe.
(c) Some of the seamier sides of London.
(d) Any plays that would be unfit for young boys.
4. What does Nat hear as he is going to practice on his first day?
(a) Big Ben striking the hour.
(b) A wolf howling.
(c) Distant music.
(d) The sound of horses clopping along.
5. In what theater will the Company perform?
(d) A series of theaters around the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nat fall?
2. To where will the Company go after this location?
3. Where is the setting at the opening of Chapter 1?
4. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
5. When is the Company of Boys allowed to rehearse at the theater?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)