1. What is the date of the opening of Chapter 1?
2. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) As You Like It.
(c) Julius Caesar.
3. How does Arby say the boy actors must function?
(a) Like professionals.
(b) Like a family.
(c) Like teenagers.
(d) Like apprentices.
4. Who is Arby?
(a) The company's owner.
(b) The oldest teen.
(c) The lead actor.
(d) The company director.
5. Where is the setting at the opening of Chapter 1?
(d) New York.
6. What does Nat think of some of the games the boys play?
(a) They do not have any purpose.
(b) They are quite fun.
(c) They are childish.
(d) They are too difficult.
7. Why does Arby make the boys play the games?
(a) To give them a break from serious work.
(b) As a means of asserting his control over the boys.
(c) To build trust and become acquainted.
(d) To see which ones are the leaders.
This section contains 4,682 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)