|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Kim a letter from the lama?
(a) The clerk for whom Kim is running errands
(b) Father Victor
(c) Chaplain Bennett
(d) The cook who feeds Kim extra rations
2. Of what does the constable try to convince Kim?
(a) That the Sirkar welcomes all holy men to their village
(b) That Lord Krishna stayed in their village
(c) That the soldier had stolen the money he gives to Kim
(d) That there is a takkus for use of the roads
3. What does Father Victor say he would give a good deal to be able to do?
(a) Speak the vernacular
(b) Move about India as Kim does
(c) Embrace differences
(d) Be free of restrictions
4. What does Kim "prophesy" to the Chaplains?
(a) Kim's ascendance to being a great spy
(b) The end of British rule in India
(c) The beginning of a lasting peace
5. What does the Commander-in-Chief say an upcoming military action is?
(c) Defensive posturing
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kim feel when he finds the lama?
2. What do Kim and the lama encounter at the end of Chapter 2 as they are walking towards a stream?
3. Who buys the lama a ticket to Umballa?
4. Why is Chaplain Bennett uninterested in the lama?
5. What does the soldier who gives Kim the four-anna silver piece say as the soldier turns his horse to leave?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)