|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the novel set?
(b) The Caribbean
2. Who is Sahib's servant?
(a) A young girl from Nepal
(b) A large, heavy African
(c) A young Irishman
(d) A small, Hindu boy
3. How does Kim's watchdog view India?
(a) As boring
(b) With reverence
(c) With contempt
(d) As an interesting and engaging place
4. Who punches the lama in the face?
(a) The Russian spy
(b) Mookerjee as a means of covering for lama's almost slip of tongue
(c) The Chinese spy
(d) The French spy
5. What does Kim sometimes do at night for young men of fashion?
(a) Carry messages for them by elephant
(b) Shine their boots
(c) Run errands on the rooftops
(d) Find girls for them to date
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Kim's mother die?
2. What does the Commander-in-Chief say an upcoming military action is?
3. What does Kim begin to question?
4. How had the money-lender suggested he and his wife travel?
5. What types of games do Sahib and his servant play with Kim?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)