|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier who gives Kim the four-anna silver piece say as the soldier turns his horse to leave?
(a) Have a save trip
(b) For once the soldier has met a true prophet who is not in the army
(c) Say a blessing for the soldier's mother
(d) Go and return not to this province
2. What does the lama say he sometimes wonders about Kim?
(a) If Kim has a greater destiny
(b) If Kim is a spirit or evil imp
(c) If Lord Krishna sent Kim to watch over the lama
(d) If Kim's father is watching over Kim
3. What is one thing the woman in the opium den placed in a bag around Kim's neck?
(a) A list of Kim's relatives in Holland
(b) Kim's Baptismal certificate
(c) Kim's father's birth certificate
(d) A charm made by a fakir
4. What does Kim say the lama always wants when the lama pulls out his beads?
(a) To impress others
5. What is the occupation of an Amritzar woman sitting near the window on the train?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks for help for his sick child?
2. Where does the Hindu money-lender keep his account-book?
3. To where does Kim buy a train ticket for the lama?
4. What does Kim call the Curator at the museum?
5. Where did Kim first encounter Colonel Creighton?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)