|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chaplain Bennett do to prove his mettle?
(a) Raised a mess tent alone
(b) Marched all day with the troops
(c) Rode a wild stallion
(d) Threw a large boulder
2. How long does it take the regiment to pitch camp and Kim and the lama watch?
(a) 2 hours
(b) 30 minutes
(c) Half a day
(d) Several hours
3. What group is marching towards the field and singing?
(a) The Highlander Guards
(b) The Mulligan Guards
(c) The Gurkha regiment
(d) The Sikh regiment
4. What is the sole ornament that is on the table in the mess tent?
(a) The figure of the Buddha
(b) A golden bull
(c) A crucifix
(d) A rearing horse figure
5. What does the lama want Kim to do?
(a) Become a Buddhist monk
(b) Come back and travel with the lama
(c) Go to school at St. Xavier's
(d) Become a Catholic
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country were Kim's parents?
2. How does Kim fare in his second year at St. Xavier's?
3. What is the occupation of an Amritzar woman sitting near the window on the train?
4. What does Colonel Creighton envision for Kim's future?
5. Why is Chaplain Bennett uninterested in the lama?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)