|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what will Kim take up a position?
(a) As a server for the District Prince
(b) As a valet for a highly-placed official
(c) As a chain-man
(d) As a drummer boy
2. With whom does the money-lender say train passengers sit?
(b) Mongrels and geese
(d) Persons of all castes
3. What do the natives call the Lahore Museum?
(a) The Tomb
(b) The Wonder House
(c) The Dead House
(d) White Man's History
4. How does Kim fare in his second year at St. Xavier's?
(a) He makes friends with most of the wealthy boys
(b) He does well in his studies
(c) He does poorly as a student
(d) He is bullied greatly
5. Who could ask the Curator to explain something at the Lahore Museum?
(a) Those of the upper castes
(b) Any adult male
(c) Those who sought wisdom
(d) Only the wealthy
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Kim say the constable's father-in-law is?
2. Who buys the lama a ticket to Umballa?
3. What group is marching towards the field and singing?
4. Who is quoted in the four-line epigraph to Chapter 2?
5. What happened in the country at the moment Kim had first cried after being born?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)