|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kim "prophesy" to the Chaplains?
(a) Kim's ascendance to being a great spy
(b) The end of British rule in India
(d) The beginning of a lasting peace
2. Why does the farmer offer Kim and the lama milk and a meal?
(a) The farmer does not want his fields cursed
(b) Because he is of a generous nature
(c) Kim offers to help him with his flock
(d) The farmer's wife makes the offer, not the farmer
3. What is the sole ornament that is on the table in the mess tent?
(a) A golden bull
(b) A crucifix
(c) The figure of the Buddha
(d) A rearing horse figure
4. What does the lama want Kim to do?
(a) Come back and travel with the lama
(b) Become a Buddhist monk
(c) Become a Catholic
(d) Go to school at St. Xavier's
5. Where were the lama's spectacles made?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Kim brag to the lama?
2. Why is Chaplain Bennett uninterested in the lama?
3. What does Colonel Creighton envision for Kim's future?
4. What comes out of the weeds by the canal bank?
5. What was the confirmation in Kim's mind of the prophesy after seeing one sign?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)