|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sole ornament that is on the table in the mess tent?
(a) A rearing horse figure
(b) A crucifix
(c) A golden bull
(d) The figure of the Buddha
2. Where were the lama's spectacles made?
3. What does the soldier who gives Kim the four-anna silver piece say as the soldier turns his horse to leave?
(a) Go and return not to this province
(b) Have a save trip
(c) Say a blessing for the soldier's mother
(d) For once the soldier has met a true prophet who is not in the army
4. Why does the farmer offer Kim and the lama milk and a meal?
(a) The farmer does not want his fields cursed
(b) Kim offers to help him with his flock
(c) Because he is of a generous nature
(d) The farmer's wife makes the offer, not the farmer
5. What animal does Kim say the constable's father-in-law is?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the lama bless those he encounters?
2. Where would the lama go if he were not searching for his river?
3. Of what god does the lama speak on the carriage?
4. What had Kim's father scrawled on Kim's papers?
5. What does Kim call the Curator at the museum?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)