|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to reassure the lama about boarding the train?
(a) A soldier
(b) The conductor
(c) A Sikh artisan
(d) A young boy
2. What had Kim's father scrawled on Kim's papers?
(a) This boy's grandfather is a British Lord
(b) Look after the boy
(c) This boy is a British citizen
(d) This boy's parents are both British
3. What did Chaplain Bennett do to prove his mettle?
(a) Marched all day with the troops
(b) Rode a wild stallion
(c) Threw a large boulder
(d) Raised a mess tent alone
4. What animal does Kim say the constable's father-in-law is?
5. How had the money-lender suggested he and his wife travel?
(a) Walking along the coast
(b) By cart along the road
(c) He did not want to travel at all
(d) On the train
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the young Dogra soldier headed?
2. What does the soldier who gives Kim the four-anna silver piece say as the soldier turns his horse to leave?
3. Of whom does the lama take no notice on the train?
4. What does Kim see walking in the distance when they are on the grazing ground?
5. What does Kim "prophesy" to the Chaplains?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)