|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing the woman in the opium den placed in a bag around Kim's neck?
(a) Kim's Baptismal certificate
(b) Kim's father's birth certificate
(c) A list of Kim's relatives in Holland
(d) A charm made by a fakir
2. What does the angry farmer brandish at Kim and the lama at the opening to Chapter 3?
(a) A staff
(b) An iron pole
(c) A strap
(d) A knife
3. What does the farmer call Kim and the lama?
(b) Holy men
4. Of what does Kim's mother die?
(b) Internal bleeding following a miscarriage
5. Why is Chaplain Bennett uninterested in the lama?
(a) Bennett considers the lama a heathen
(b) The lama knows nothing about Kim's background
(c) The lama will not speak to Bennett
(d) The Chaplain has to obey orders that there is to be no interactions with natives
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kim and the lama encounter at the end of Chapter 2 as they are walking towards a stream?
2. Of what god does the lama speak on the carriage?
3. In the opening to Chapter 5, who does one of Kim and the lama's escorts say walk to and fro without reason?
4. How had the money-lender suggested he and his wife travel?
5. What is the Punjabi constable who sees the solider hand Kim money wearing?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)