|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Kim say he is not like the lama?
(a) Kim has no influence over the fates
(b) Kim cannot read or write
(c) Kim is not constrained to interacting with women
(d) Kim is not a believer in a higher power
2. What does the angry farmer brandish at Kim and the lama at the opening to Chapter 3?
(a) A strap
(b) A staff
(c) A knife
(d) An iron pole
3. Why is Kim given a four-anna silver piece by a soldier?
(a) For asking the lama to give the man a blessing
(b) For bringing news of the imminent military action
(c) For work in the fields
(d) For saving the man's life
4. To where does Kim buy a train ticket for the lama?
5. To whom does the money lender say it is well to be kind?
(a) The gods
(b) The poor
(c) The landowners
(d) The priests
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kim learn to avoid as he gets older?
2. Who buys the lama a ticket to Umballa?
3. Where was one of the men of fashion found dead on the night of the earthquake?
4. Of what does Kim regale the children?
5. What is the lama seeking?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)