|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kim and the lama encounter at the end of Chapter 2 as they are walking towards a stream?
(a) A cripple
(b) A red bull
(c) A battalion of British infantrymen
(d) A pack of dogs
2. Who buys the lama a ticket to Umballa?
(a) The money-lender
(c) The soldier who has finished his military service
(d) The Amritzar woman
3. What does Kim sometimes do at night for young men of fashion?
(a) Carry messages for them by elephant
(b) Find girls for them to date
(c) Shine their boots
(d) Run errands on the rooftops
4. What garb does Kim slip into when conducting certain types of business
(a) Hindu or Mohmmedan
5. About what does Kim brag to the lama?
(a) That Kim is an excellent disciple for the lama
(b) That Kim is more generous than any man in India
(c) That Kim will always have money
(d) That Kim is smarter than any man in India
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to reassure the lama about boarding the train?
2. What is the time frame of the setting?
3. Where was one of the men of fashion found dead on the night of the earthquake?
4. What does a man who was illegally collecting bridge taxes affix to the bridge to convince travelers of the veracity of the tax?
5. From what country were Kim's parents?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)