|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the priest cold and distant as Kim and the lama leave the village the next morning?
(a) Because the priest got no money out of the lama
(b) Because the lama predicted the day of the priest's death
(c) Because the lama chastised the priest
(d) Because Kim put doubt about the priest in the villagers' eyes
2. What do Kim and the lama encounter at the end of Chapter 2 as they are walking towards a stream?
(a) A red bull
(b) A battalion of British infantrymen
(c) A pack of dogs
(d) A cripple
3. What does Kim call the Curator at the museum?
4. What does the farmer call Kim and the lama?
(b) Holy men
5. Who is quoted in the four-line epigraph to Chapter 2?
(a) Han Chou
(d) Ming Tze
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Kim's mother die?
2. How does the woman who looks after Kim insist he dress?
3. What is the Punjabi constable who sees the solider hand Kim money wearing?
4. Who could ask the Curator to explain something at the Lahore Museum?
5. To what does the lama say the farmer, the lama and Kim are all bound?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)