|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kim learn to avoid as he gets older?
(a) Tax collectors
(b) Military officers
2. Who could ask the Curator to explain something at the Lahore Museum?
(a) Those of the upper castes
(b) Only the wealthy
(c) Those who sought wisdom
(d) Any adult male
3. Who buys the lama a ticket to Umballa?
(a) The money-lender
(c) The Amritzar woman
(d) The soldier who has finished his military service
4. Of what does Kim's mother die?
(d) Internal bleeding following a miscarriage
5. Where is the novel set?
(c) The Caribbean
Short Answer Questions
1. How had the money-lender suggested he and his wife travel?
2. What does the old man want to see before he dies?
3. Where does the Hindu money-lender keep his account-book?
4. From where is the old man who Kim talks to outside the Lahore Museum?
5. What do Kim and the lama encounter at the end of Chapter 2 as they are walking towards a stream?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)