|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the natives call the Lahore Museum?
(a) The Tomb
(b) The Wonder House
(c) White Man's History
(d) The Dead House
2. Where does the Hindu money-lender keep his account-book?
(a) In a cloth under his arm
(b) Locked in a truck
(c) Tied to his pack
(d) Hung around his neck
3. To where does Kim buy a train ticket for the lama?
4. What garb does Kim slip into when conducting certain types of business
(b) Hindu or Mohmmedan
5. What is the time frame of the setting?
(a) Early 1930s
(b) Early 1800s
(c) Late 1700s
(d) Late 1800s
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country were Kim's parents?
2. How had the money-lender suggested he and his wife travel?
3. Where were the lama's spectacles made?
4. What does the old man want to see before he dies?
5. How does the woman who looks after Kim insist he dress?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)