|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kim learn to avoid as he gets older?
(b) Tax collectors
(c) Military officers
2. What garb does Kim slip into when conducting certain types of business
(a) Hindu or Mohmmedan
3. Where does the Curator say is the River that is the Fountain of Wisdom where the arrow fell?
(a) Somewhere in the Amazon jungle
(b) It is a frozen river in the north of Russia
(c) The curator does not know where it is
(d) It is the Euphrates River
4. From where is the old man who Kim talks to outside the Lahore Museum?
5. Of whom does the lama take no notice on the train?
(b) The money-lender
(c) The soldier
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing the woman in the opium den placed in a bag around Kim's neck?
2. In what way does Kim say he is not like the lama?
3. Of what does Kim's mother die?
4. Who tries to reassure the lama about boarding the train?
5. What does Kim call the Curator at the museum?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)