|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who could ask the Curator to explain something at the Lahore Museum?
(a) Only the wealthy
(b) Any adult male
(c) Those who sought wisdom
(d) Those of the upper castes
2. What garb does Kim slip into when conducting certain types of business
(c) Hindu or Mohmmedan
3. Why is Kim given a four-anna silver piece by a soldier?
(a) For saving the man's life
(b) For work in the fields
(c) For bringing news of the imminent military action
(d) For asking the lama to give the man a blessing
4. What is the time frame of the setting?
(a) Late 1700s
(b) Early 1930s
(c) Late 1800s
(d) Early 1800s
5. Why does Kim not run when he gets loose from Chaplain Bennett's grip?
(a) The Chaplain has Kim's crucifix
(b) The Chaplain seems genuinely kind
(c) The Chaplain has Kim's amulet
(d) The Chaplain has called guards, who appear
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lama want Kim to do?
2. What was the confirmation in Kim's mind of the prophesy after seeing one sign?
3. What does Ali tell Kim cannot be changed?
4. Why is the priest cold and distant as Kim and the lama leave the village the next morning?
5. Of what does Kim's friend Ali say Kim should take advantage?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)