|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys the lama a ticket to Umballa?
(a) The money-lender
(c) The Amritzar woman
(d) The soldier who has finished his military service
2. To what does the lama say the farmer, the lama and Kim are all bound?
(b) The call of death
(c) The Wheel of Things
(d) A life of toil
3. Where does Chaplain Bennett think Kim should go immediately?
(a) The Masonic Orphanage
4. Of what does Kim regale the children?
(a) Of mystical appearances
(b) Of the British and their exploits
(c) Tales of Lahore and rail travel
(d) Of the lama who commands the beasts of the field
5. Where does the Curator say is the River that is the Fountain of Wisdom where the arrow fell?
(a) The curator does not know where it is
(b) Somewhere in the Amazon jungle
(c) It is the Euphrates River
(d) It is a frozen river in the north of Russia
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could ask the Curator to explain something at the Lahore Museum?
2. What does Ali tell Kim cannot be changed?
3. To whom does Kim send word of his whereabouts?
4. Where does the Hindu money-lender keep his account-book?
5. What garb does Kim slip into when conducting certain types of business
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)