|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kim and the lama encounter at the end of Chapter 2 as they are walking towards a stream?
(a) A battalion of British infantrymen
(b) A pack of dogs
(c) A red bull
(d) A cripple
2. Why is Kim given a four-anna silver piece by a soldier?
(a) For saving the man's life
(b) For bringing news of the imminent military action
(c) For work in the fields
(d) For asking the lama to give the man a blessing
3. What comes out of the weeds by the canal bank?
(a) A cow
(b) A swan
(c) A mongoose
(d) A cobra
4. Who is told to be Kim's watchdog?
(a) A scout
(b) A drummer boy
(c) A cook
(d) A supply clerk
5. What is a Sahib?
(a) A conclave of rulers
(b) An Indian prince
(c) A white man
(d) A native Indian leader of the indigenous populace
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sole ornament that is on the table in the mess tent?
2. What animal does Kim say the constable's father-in-law is?
3. What does Father Victor say he would give a good deal to be able to do?
4. What does the lama want Kim to do?
5. With whom does the money-lender say train passengers sit?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)