1. What is the time frame of the setting?
(a) Late 1700s
(b) Early 1800s
(c) Early 1930s
(d) Late 1800s
2. Where is the novel set?
(b) The Caribbean
3. How old is Kim at the opening to the novel?
4. From what country were Kim's parents?
(d) The United States
5. What is Kim's nickname?
(a) Friend of All the World
(b) The Elephant
(c) Friend of All the Outcasts
(d) The Fox
6. What do the natives call the Lahore Museum?
(a) White Man's History
(b) The Tomb
(c) The Dead House
(d) The Wonder House
7. Of what does Kim's mother die?
(b) Internal bleeding following a miscarriage
8. Of what does Kim's father's estate consist when the father dies?
(a) Five hundred pounds
(b) A rusty sword and a pair of boots
(c) Fifty pounds
(d) Three papers
9. What does Kim sometimes do at night for young men of fashion?
(a) Find girls for them to date
(b) Carry messages for them by elephant
(c) Run errands on the rooftops
(d) Shine their boots
This section contains 4,804 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)