|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, how far below ground was Hitler's bunker?
(a) 50 feet.
(b) 40 feet.
(c) 60 feet.
(d) 70 feet.
2. In Chapter 19, when would Churchill be voted out of office?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 months.
3. Where did Helena Citronova settle after the war?
(d) United States.
4. In Chapter 9, how many hours did Patton spend daily in an open car?
(a) 5-6 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3-4 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
5. In Chapter 18, how far would Truman often walk?
(a) 3.5 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 2.5 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many bullets could the Browning Automatic Rifle fire per minute?
2. In the Prologue, how long had Patton and Beatrice been married?
3. When did Caesar conquer Trier?
4. At the end of Chapter 9, how many days of sunshine did Patton pray for?
5. In Chapter 12, what was the top speed of the Sherman tank?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)