|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the efforts to take Fort Driant, how many casualties are there?
2. In Chapter 6, which group ignored the warning that the Germans might be planning an attack to the north in the Ardennes Forest?
(a) Fourth Army.
(b) First Army.
(c) Second Army.
(d) Third Army.
3. In the Prologue, how long had Patton and Beatrice been married?
(a) 37 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 42 years.
4. In Chapter 4, who was the ballerina Olga Lepeshinskaya's lover?
5. In Chapter 6, how many enemy infantry divisions had Col. Koch discovered have been moved to an area near the Ardennes Forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Central Intelligence Agency born?
2. How many planes did the Germans lose when they launched Operation Baseplate on January 1, 1945?
3. In Chapter 4, what allied leader attended a ballet in Moscow?
4. During the first attack on Driant, how many soldiers were killed or wounded?
5. In Chapter 2, during the last three years, how much time had Hitler spent at the Wolf Lair?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)