Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
2. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
3. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
4. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
5. Where was the airplane flying to?
Why does the Colombian and American governments go specifically after Escobar? What suggestions are there that Escobar's death will make no difference to the Colombian drug trade?
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Compare Escobar to the person he was at the beginning of the book to the person he is at the end.
1. What did Escobar hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Escobar's ideas about life?
3. How has Escobar's character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)