|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
2. In his note, who does Pablo say he is ready to confront?
3. What drug does Escobar claim is created in American labs?
4. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
5. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 2
Compare Escobar to the person he was at the beginning of the book to the person he is at the end.
1. What did Escobar hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Escobar's ideas about life?
3. How has Escobar's character changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
In what way could it be said that Martinez has respect for Escobar? Does his respect for Escobar help him or it hold him back?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)