|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
2. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
3. Where is Steve Murphy from?
4. Who does Pablo take hostage in the prison?
5. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Why do the students think Escobar had such a need to be so powerful? How did Escobar build his power? What characteristics do the students think Escobar has that makes him such a good leader? What do the students think Escobar had to sacrifice to become so powerful?
Essay Topic 2How does Escobar escape the authorities for so long? Do you believe it was worth the time, money and lives it took to capture him?
Essay Topic 3What contributed to Escobar's downfall? How could he have continued without creating such problems with the American and Colombian governments?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)