Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
2. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
3. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
4. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
5. Where was the airplane flying to?
Essay Topic 1
How does Escobar's upbringing contribute to his decision to become a criminal? In what way does the author suggest it was impossible at that time to be big and honest?
Essay Topic 2
How do the Clinton and Bush administrations approach the hunt for Escobar differently? What criticisms could be directed at both administrations?
Essay Topic 3
How does Escobar manipulate the different groups in Colombian society to maintain his power? How does Escobar deal with people that stand in his way? How does the way he deals with people contribute to his downfall?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)