Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
2. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
3. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
4. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
5. Where was the airplane flying to?
Essay Topic 1
How does Escobar's upbringing contribute to his decision to become a criminal? In what way does the author suggest it was impossible at that time to be big and honest?
Essay Topic 2
Compare American and Colombian culture.
1. What are the differences between the two cultures?
2. In what way have the two cultures influenced each other?
Essay Topic 3
How important was Gaitan to Colombia? How does his assassination change the situation in Colombia at this point? What would have happened to Colombia if he had stayed alive?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)