Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
2. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
3. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
4. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
5. Where was the airplane flying to?
How important was Gaitan to Colombia? How does his assassination change the situation in Colombia at this point? What would have happened to Colombia if he had stayed alive?
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
How does Escobar manipulate the different groups in Colombian society to maintain his power? How does Escobar deal with people that stand in his way? How does the way he deals with people contribute to his downfall?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)