|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
2. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
3. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
4. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
5. Where was the airplane flying to?
Essay Topic 1
Compare American and Colombian culture.
1. What are the differences between the two cultures?
2. In what way have the two cultures influenced each other?
Essay Topic 2
Why do the masses and Escobar's family view Pablo Escobar as a revolutionary rather than a criminal? How difficult would it have been for Escobar to help the masses without breaking the law?
Essay Topic 3
How does Escobar rise to power? How does Escobar keep his power once he is there?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)