|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) Escobar's imprisonment.
(b) The American drug police.
(c) The election of Clinton.
(d) Escobar's trial.
2. What does Escobar work out that the governments have bugged?
(a) His garden shed.
(b) His car.
(c) His telephone.
(d) His cell phone.
3. Who does Escobar say is his personal enemy?
(a) General Fidel.
(b) Colonel Gadaffi.
(c) General Maza.
(d) Colonel Martinez.
4. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
(a) Build a maximum security prison around La Catedral.
(b) Try to persuade Pablo to hand over La Catedral to the government.
(c) Make a new law that states he has to stay.
(d) Put military guards outside La Catedral.
5. What is Falcon Aviation?
(a) An airplane manufacturer.
(b) A flying school.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A dummy corporation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
2. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
3. In his note, who does Pablo say he is ready to confront?
4. How does Pardo astonish Gaviria?
5. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)