|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Escobar claim he worked as an adolescence?
(a) A petrol station.
(b) A bicycle rent shop.
(c) A Mercedes factory plant.
(d) A cotton field.
2. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
(a) Government houses.
(b) The houses of the rich.
(c) Family housed.
(d) The houses of the poor.
3. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
4. What does Escobar work out that the governments have bugged?
(a) His car.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His garden shed.
(d) His telephone.
5. What does NSA stand for?
(a) Neutral Side Agency.
(b) Natural Sources Association.
(c) National Slip Agency.
(d) National Security Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
2. In his note, who does Pablo say he is ready to confront?
3. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
4. Where is Steve Murphy from?
5. Where does Escobar celebrate his first anniversary at La Catedral?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)