|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Escobar claim Mr. Gaviria was murdered by?
(a) The military.
(c) The government.
(d) The national police.
2. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) The American drug police.
(b) Escobar's trial.
(c) Escobar's imprisonment.
(d) The election of Clinton.
3. What does Escobar work out that the governments have bugged?
(a) His garden shed.
(b) His telephone.
(c) His car.
(d) His cell phone.
4. What does Escobar say he has never been convicted of in Colombia?
(d) A crime.
5. What does NSA stand for?
(a) National Slip Agency.
(b) Neutral Side Agency.
(c) Natural Sources Association.
(d) National Security Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
2. Who does Pablo declare war on?
3. What does Escobar claim he is rather than a criminal?
4. What is the name of Gacha's hometown?
5. Where was the airplane flying to?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)