|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bomb is used to blow up Antonio Roldan's car?
(a) A petrol bomb.
(b) A remote controlled bomb.
(c) A nail bomb.
(d) A timer bomb.
2. Whose pursuit does the author say has cut Pablo off from his wealth?
(a) Colonel Jakobey.
(b) Colonel Martinez.
(c) Major Toms.
(d) General Moat.
3. How does the author describe Pablo's cruelty?
4. Who owns the prison Escobar is put into?
(b) The American government.
(c) The Colombian government.
5. What do the police find in the trunk of the colonel's car?
(b) A dead body.
(c) A bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What President Gaviria order General Pardo to do?
2. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
3. What is Falcon Aviation?
4. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
5. What drug does Escobar claim is created in American labs?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)