|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his note, who does Pablo say he is ready to confront?
(b) The masses.
(c) The Colombian government.
(d) The American government.
2. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
(a) Das Spiegel.
(c) El Tiempo.
3. What does Pablo say Colombia is asking for?
4. What is Gacha's nickname?
(a) Mr. Madrid.
(b) El Mexicano.
(c) Mr. Barcelona.
(d) El Cid.
5. What is the name of the man Pablo murders on April 21st?
(a) Luis Vera.
(b) Hector Giraldo.
(c) Martin Gonzales.
(d) Guillermo Cano.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
2. Where do the Centra Spike team live in the first month?
3. What President Gaviria order General Pardo to do?
4. What kind of bombs does the American hear?
5. What does the author say is an essential part of Centra Spike's strategy?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)