|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
(a) A Rabbit foot.
(b) A snake head.
(c) A rat head.
(d) A duck feather.
2. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
(a) Das Spiegel.
(d) El Tiempo.
3. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
(a) Please take off your shoes.
(b) What's the time.
(c) Don't stay too long.
(d) What's happening, my man.
4. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
5. What does the author say shifting identities is like for the Centra Spike men?
(a) Moving house.
(b) Putting on a new pair of shoes.
(c) Moving school.
(d) Trying on a new hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bomb is used to blow up Antonio Roldan's car?
2. Who does Escobar claim Mr. Gaviria was murdered by?
3. Where does Escobar celebrate his first anniversary at La Catedral?
4. How does Mermelstein describe Escobar's appearance in the Semana magazine?
5. Who does Pablo take hostage in the prison?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)