|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the prison Escobar is put into?
(b) The Colombian government.
(d) The American government.
2. How does the author describe Pablo's cruelty?
3. What does NSA stand for?
(a) Natural Sources Association.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) Neutral Side Agency.
(d) National Slip Agency.
4. Where does Escobar claim he worked as an adolescence?
(a) A petrol station.
(b) A Mercedes factory plant.
(c) A bicycle rent shop.
(d) A cotton field.
5. Whose pursuit does the author say has cut Pablo off from his wealth?
(a) General Moat.
(b) Colonel Martinez.
(c) Major Toms.
(d) Colonel Jakobey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mendoza find it impossible to build a maximum security prison?
2. What is Falcon Aviation?
3. In his note, what does Pablo say he wants?
4. What does the author say is an essential part of Centra Spike's strategy?
5. How is Gustavo Gaviria related to Escobar?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)