|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bombs does the American hear?
(a) Mustard bombs.
(b) H bombs.
(c) Pipe bombs.
(d) Nail bombs.
2. What is Falcon Aviation?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A dummy corporation.
(c) A flying school.
(d) An airplane manufacturer.
3. What is the name of the man Pablo murders on April 21st?
(a) Luis Vera.
(b) Martin Gonzales.
(c) Guillermo Cano.
(d) Hector Giraldo.
4. Who does Mendoza ask to build the maximum security prison?
(a) The Bureau of Prisons.
(b) The guerilla.
(c) The American government.
(d) The Medellin people.
5. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his note, who does Pablo say he is ready to confront?
2. What was the name of the newspaper Hector Giraldo advised?
3. What does the author say is an essential part of Centra Spike's strategy?
4. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
5. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)