|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gacha's hometown?
2. What is the name of the man Pablo murders on April 21st?
(a) Luis Vera.
(b) Martin Gonzales.
(c) Hector Giraldo.
(d) Guillermo Cano.
3. What does Escobar say he has never been convicted of in Colombia?
(d) A crime.
4. What does NSA stand for?
(a) Natural Sources Association.
(b) National Slip Agency.
(c) National Security Agency.
(d) Neutral Side Agency.
5. What is Centra Spike's specialty?
(a) Killing people.
(b) Finding people.
(c) Drug trafficking.
(d) Kidnapping people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
2. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
3. What does Escobar claim he is rather than a criminal?
4. What is Eduardo Mendoza's position in government?
5. Why does Mendoza find it impossible to build a maximum security prison?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)