|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
2. Who does Mendoza ask to build the maximum security prison?
(a) The American government.
(b) The guerilla.
(c) The Bureau of Prisons.
(d) The Medellin people.
3. What is the name of Gacha's hometown?
4. Who does Pablo declare war on?
(a) The guerillas.
(b) The government.
(c) The masses.
5. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
2. Who does Escobar say is his personal enemy?
3. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
4. What is the name of the CIA station chief?
5. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)