|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the airplane flying to?
(a) New York.
2. What does the author say shifting identities is like for the Centra Spike men?
(a) Moving school.
(b) Putting on a new pair of shoes.
(c) Moving house.
(d) Trying on a new hat.
3. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
(a) Build a maximum security prison around La Catedral.
(b) Make a new law that states he has to stay.
(c) Try to persuade Pablo to hand over La Catedral to the government.
(d) Put military guards outside La Catedral.
4. Whose pursuit does the author say has cut Pablo off from his wealth?
(a) Colonel Martinez.
(b) General Moat.
(c) Major Toms.
(d) Colonel Jakobey.
5. Where is Escobar imprisoned?
(a) La Harlem.
(b) La Martinez.
(c) La Cateral.
(d) La Gavira.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
2. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
3. What did Escobar often leave prison to attend?
4. What is the name of Gacha's teenage son?
5. What does Escobar work out that the governments have bugged?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)