|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the airplane flying to?
(c) New York.
2. What is the name of Gacha's hometown?
3. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
4. What is the name of the CIA station chief?
(a) David Frost.
(b) John O'Connor.
(c) Peter Mavis.
(d) John Connolly.
5. What is Gacha's nickname?
(a) Mr. Barcelona.
(b) El Cid.
(c) Mr. Madrid.
(d) El Mexicano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Centra Spike's specialty?
2. What is the name of Gacha's teenage son?
3. Where do the Centra Spike team live in the first month?
4. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
5. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)