|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) The American drug police.
(b) Escobar's trial.
(c) Escobar's imprisonment.
(d) The election of Clinton.
2. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
(a) Heavy lidded.
3. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
4. How does Pardo astonish Gaviria?
(a) He refuses to blow up the prison.
(b) He tries to kill Gaviria.
(c) He takes a bribe from Pablo.
(d) He refuses to shake Gaviria's hand.
5. Where is Steve Murphy from?
(a) North Dakota.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) Southern California.
(d) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Escobar say is his personal enemy?
2. What is Falcon Aviation?
3. In his note, what does Pablo say he wants?
4. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
5. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)