|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
(a) When his divorce comes through.
(b) When he quits smoking.
(c) When he gets a pay raise.
(d) When Escobar is dead.
2. What does NSA stand for?
(a) Natural Sources Association.
(b) National Slip Agency.
(c) Neutral Side Agency.
(d) National Security Agency.
3. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
4. Who does Escobar say is his personal enemy?
(a) Colonel Martinez.
(b) Colonel Gadaffi.
(c) General Fidel.
(d) General Maza.
5. What does Pablo say Colombia is asking for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pablo tell a reporter he intends to study?
2. What does the author say shifting identities is like for the Centra Spike men?
3. What drug does Escobar claim is created in American labs?
4. How does Mermelstein describe Escobar's appearance in the Semana magazine?
5. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)