|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his note, who does Pablo say he is ready to confront?
(a) The American government.
(c) The Colombian government.
(d) The masses.
2. Whose pursuit does the author say has cut Pablo off from his wealth?
(a) Colonel Martinez.
(b) General Moat.
(c) Colonel Jakobey.
(d) Major Toms.
3. Where does Escobar celebrate his first anniversary at La Catedral?
(a) A bowling alley.
(b) A bar.
(c) A stripclub.
(d) A nightclub.
4. What do the police find in the trunk of the colonel's car?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A dead body.
5. How does Pardo astonish Gaviria?
(a) He refuses to blow up the prison.
(b) He refuses to shake Gaviria's hand.
(c) He takes a bribe from Pablo.
(d) He tries to kill Gaviria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bomb is used to blow up Antonio Roldan's car?
2. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
3. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
4. What is Falcon Aviation?
5. What is the name of the man Pablo murders on April 21st?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)