|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pardo astonish Gaviria?
(a) He refuses to shake Gaviria's hand.
(b) He takes a bribe from Pablo.
(c) He tries to kill Gaviria.
(d) He refuses to blow up the prison.
2. What is the name of the man Pablo murders on April 21st?
(a) Guillermo Cano.
(b) Martin Gonzales.
(c) Luis Vera.
(d) Hector Giraldo.
3. What is Falcon Aviation?
(a) A dummy corporation.
(b) A flying school.
(c) An airplane.
(d) An airplane manufacturer.
4. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
(a) Government houses.
(b) The houses of the poor.
(c) The houses of the rich.
(d) Family housed.
5. In his note, what does Pablo say he wants?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pablo take hostage in the prison?
2. Where is Steve Murphy from?
3. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
4. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
5. What kind of bombs does the American hear?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)