|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Colonel's oldest son?
(a) Hugo Jr.
2. What is the name of the village Martinez is from?
3. What is the name of Pablo's mother?
4. Who does Pablo think the Americans are more interested in fighting than narcos?
(b) Child abusers.
(d) Gun dealers.
5. How did Pablo's enemies try to kill him in January 1988?
(a) By bombing his apartment.
(b) By poisoning his food.
(c) By bombing his car.
(d) By shooting him through his window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of Pablo's family is kidnapped?
2. Who listed Escobar as the seventh richest man in 1989?
3. What the Medellin Civica call Pablo's victory?
4. Why does Vargas think the bribe is a good thing?
5. What does Nadaistas mean in English?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Escobar's wife tell the TV after the police capture her and her son in Argentina?
2. Why is Escobar's sentence easy while in prison?
3. Why does Pablo think the world has a hypocritical stance on drug trafficking?
4. Why is the author doubtful that Escobar attacked the police just before he died?
5. Why was Gaviria not on board the plane that Escobar blows up?
6. Why does Escobar start shipping cocaine to America?
7. What does Pablo say is his personal opinion on cocaine?
8. How does Escobar like to settle disputes?
9. Who are the Los Pepes?
10. How do the PNC eventually kill Pablo?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)