|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flaco mean in Spanish?
2. What does the author say Pablo lacked to create a real manifesto?
3. What famous American building does Pablo pose in front of with his son Juan Pablo?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Senate.
(c) The World Trade Center.
(d) The White House.
4. What did Escobar and his gang use to steal and sell in their early days?
5. Where had Pablo's mother been visiting on the day of his murder?
(a) A shopping center.
(b) The Internet cafe.
(c) A medical clinic.
(d) The Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What course did Martinez study in Spain?
2. What is the name of the newspaper that print stories from Pablo's drug trafficking past?
3. In what state had Lara arranged with the US embassy to live in with her family?
4. What does the American say Bogota reminds him of?
5. What kind of business did Martinez's father run?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the author claim Jacoby makes such a good spy?
2. How do the PNC eventually kill Pablo?
3. Describe Pablo's time as a car thief.
4. How does Martinez show he is coming to the end of his tether at the end of this section?
5. How did Escobar gain respect in the drug world?
6. How did Gaitán come to prominence in 1948?
7. What does Pablo do when he realizes that a member of his inner circle must be a spy?
8. How is Pablo raising money for his war against the state?
9. Who are the Los Pepes?
10. How does Hermilda react to her son's death?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)