|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the car bomb discovered that is meant for the Colonel and his family?
(a) The basement of their apartment building.
(b) In the communal garden.
(c) In the loft.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. What is the name of the man who assassinates Gaitan?
3. What did Escobar and his gang use to steal and sell in their early days?
4. What is Hugo's nickname?
5. What was Martinez's position in the small town of Perreda?
(a) Police constable.
(b) Station commander.
(c) Commander in chief.
(d) Head advisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Colonel's oldest son?
2. What is the name of Pablo's mother?
3. What marks Gaitan out as an outsider?
4. What did people begin referring to Pablo as after he killed the Conservative landowner?
5. Who do Pablo's men kill in 1989?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sheehan want to pull American military out of Colombia?
2. What does Pablo say is his personal opinion on cocaine?
3. Why does Escobar start shipping cocaine to America?
4. Who are the Los Pepes?
5. What problems does Escobar face to his business in 1979?
6. How does Lara devastate the Colombian drug trade?
7. What does Escobar's wife tell the TV after the police capture her and her son in Argentina?
8. How does Hermilda react to her son's death?
9. How did Lara's death affect how the Colombian government dealt with the drug trade?
10. How does Escobar try to win over Martinez?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)