|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author call the mission the colonel has been given?
(a) Mission impossible.
(b) A suicide mission.
(c) A death mission.
(d) A people's mission.
2. What is Hugo's nickname?
3. What does the author say Pablo lacked to create a real manifesto?
4. What is Pablo's drug of choice?
5. In what state had Lara arranged with the US embassy to live in with her family?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper that print stories from Pablo's drug trafficking past?
2. What is Pablo's pet name for his wife?
3. What was Martinez's position in the small town of Perreda?
4. What is the name of the Colonel's oldest son?
5. What does Hugo think would happen to him if he accepted Pablo's bribe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scenes after the bookstore bombing.
2. Why is Escobar labeled an international terrorist?
3. Describe Pablo's upbringing.
4. How does Pablo manage to stay out of prison?
5. In what does Pablo express an obsession for education?
6. How did Gacha die?
7. What problems does Escobar face to his business in 1979?
8. What does Martinez think is Escobar's weakness?
9. What does the author describe as Escobar's adolescent appetites?
10. How does President Barco react to Galan's death?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)