Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the car bomb discovered that is meant for the Colonel and his family?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the communal garden.
(c) The basement of their apartment building.
(d) In the loft.
2. What did Escobar and his gang use to steal and sell in their early days?
3. Who does Pablo think the Americans are more interested in fighting than narcos?
(a) Gun dealers.
(c) Child abusers.
4. What does Nadaistas mean in English?
(a) The Loveists.
(c) The Big Hearts.
(d) The Gravediggers.
5. What is the name of the newspaper that print stories from Pablo's drug trafficking past?
(a) El Espectador.
(b) Medellin Viva.
(c) El Escribano.
(d) Medellin Civica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pablo order his men to kill Franklin?
2. Who do Pablo's men kill in 1989?
3. What is the name of the village Martinez is from?
4. What does the American say Bogota reminds him of?
5. What course did Martinez study in Spain?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does President Barco react to Galan's death?
2. What is Centra Spike?
3. Describe the scenes after the bookstore bombing.
4. Why was Gaviria not on board the plane that Escobar blows up?
5. How do the DEA gather evidence of Escobar's activities?
6. Why did Escobar kill Franklin?
7. Why does Sheehan want to pull American military out of Colombia?
8. What does Escobar tell the authorities when he surrenders in 1991?
9. Why does Pablo think the world has a hypocritical stance on drug trafficking?
10. Why does Escobar start shipping cocaine to America?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)