|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Escobar and his gang use to steal and sell in their early days?
2. What does Bennett want to send to kill the narcos?
(a) A contract killer.
(b) The SAS.
(c) Military hit squads.
(d) Mafia assassins.
3. Who does Pablo think the Americans are more interested in fighting than narcos?
(c) Child abusers.
(d) Gun dealers.
4. What is Pablo's pet name for his wife?
5. What was Martinez's position in the small town of Perreda?
(a) Station commander.
(b) Commander in chief.
(c) Head advisor.
(d) Police constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous American building does Pablo pose in front of with his son Juan Pablo?
2. What is the name of the newspaper that print stories from Pablo's drug trafficking past?
3. What is Hugo Martinez's rank in the police force?
4. What member of Pablo's family is kidnapped?
5. What marks Gaitan out as an outsider?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Toft do before he leaves Colombia?
2. Why does Sheehan want to pull American military out of Colombia?
3. How did Lara's death affect how the Colombian government dealt with the drug trade?
4. How did Gacha die?
5. Describe Pablo's upbringing.
6. What does Pablo say is his personal opinion on cocaine?
7. What does Pablo do when he realizes that a member of his inner circle must be a spy?
8. In what way is the Medellin cartel in shambles at the beginning of chapter five?
9. How does President Barco react to Galan's death?
10. What does Escobar tell the authorities when he surrenders in 1991?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)