|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel fear the planes will hit when they fly low over the army base?
(a) Electric wires.
(c) Satellite dishes.
2. What is the name of the army's counterterroism unit?
(a) The Seals.
(c) Delta Force.
3. What is the name of Pablo's mother?
4. What does Flaco mean in Spanish?
5. What is the name of the hotel the American stays in Bogota?
(a) The New Yorker.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Dorchester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of Pablo's family is kidnapped?
2. What famous American building does Pablo pose in front of with his son Juan Pablo?
3. How does Pablo force the judge off his case?
4. Who do Pablo's men kill in 1989?
5. What national hero do the Colombians compare Galan to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Escobar kidnap Mendoza?
2. How does Lara devastate the Colombian drug trade?
3. Who are the Los Pepes?
4. What does Pablo do when he realizes that a member of his inner circle must be a spy?
5. Why is the author doubtful that Escobar attacked the police just before he died?
6. What does Escobar tell the Clinton administration?
7. Why does Escobar start shipping cocaine to America?
8. What does Escobar's wife tell the TV after the police capture her and her son in Argentina?
9. Why is Escobar labeled an international terrorist?
10. What does Toft do before he leaves Colombia?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)