|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say is an essential part of Centra Spike's strategy?
2. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
(a) Government houses.
(b) Family housed.
(c) The houses of the poor.
(d) The houses of the rich.
3. What did Escobar often leave prison to attend?
(b) Business meetings.
(c) Rugby matches.
(d) Soccer matches.
4. What is the name of the CIA station chief?
(a) John O'Connor.
(b) Peter Mavis.
(c) David Frost.
(d) John Connolly.
5. Where does Escobar claim he worked as an adolescence?
(a) A Mercedes factory plant.
(b) A petrol station.
(c) A cotton field.
(d) A bicycle rent shop.
6. What was the name of the newspaper Hector Giraldo advised?
(a) El Branca.
(b) El Bucara.
(c) El Espectador.
(d) El Gringo.
7. What kind of bombs does the American hear?
(a) Mustard bombs.
(b) Pipe bombs.
(c) H bombs.
(d) Nail bombs.
8. Who does Mendoza ask to build the maximum security prison?
(a) The guerilla.
(b) The Medellin people.
(c) The American government.
(d) The Bureau of Prisons.
9. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) Escobar's trial.
(b) Escobar's imprisonment.
(c) The American drug police.
(d) The election of Clinton.
10. What was the young man told was in the suitcase he takes aboard the plane?
(b) A tape recorder.
11. Why does Mendoza find it impossible to build a maximum security prison?
(a) No one will take the contract.
(b) They don't have the funds.
(c) It is against the law.
(d) They don't have the materials.
12. Who does Pablo take hostage in the prison?
13. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
(a) A snake head.
(b) A duck feather.
(c) A rat head.
(d) A Rabbit foot.
14. What is Gacha's nickname?
(a) Mr. Madrid.
(b) Mr. Barcelona.
(c) El Mexicano.
(d) El Cid.
15. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
2. Where do the Centra Spike team live in the first month?
3. Where does Escobar celebrate his first anniversary at La Catedral?
4. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
5. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)