|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
(a) When he gets a pay raise.
(b) When he quits smoking.
(c) When Escobar is dead.
(d) When his divorce comes through.
2. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
(a) What's the time.
(b) Please take off your shoes.
(c) What's happening, my man.
(d) Don't stay too long.
3. What does Escobar say he has never been convicted of in Colombia?
(c) A crime.
4. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
(a) Build a maximum security prison around La Catedral.
(b) Make a new law that states he has to stay.
(c) Put military guards outside La Catedral.
(d) Try to persuade Pablo to hand over La Catedral to the government.
5. Why does Mendoza find it impossible to build a maximum security prison?
(a) They don't have the funds.
(b) It is against the law.
(c) They don't have the materials.
(d) No one will take the contract.
6. What kind of bomb is used to blow up Antonio Roldan's car?
(a) A petrol bomb.
(b) A nail bomb.
(c) A timer bomb.
(d) A remote controlled bomb.
7. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
(a) A Rabbit foot.
(b) A duck feather.
(c) A rat head.
(d) A snake head.
8. Who does Pablo declare war on?
(b) The masses.
(c) The government.
(d) The guerillas.
9. Who does Pablo take hostage in the prison?
10. Where is Steve Murphy from?
(a) Southern California.
(b) North Dakota.
(c) West Virginia.
(d) North Carolina.
11. What is the name of Gacha's teenage son?
12. How does Pardo astonish Gaviria?
(a) He refuses to shake Gaviria's hand.
(b) He takes a bribe from Pablo.
(c) He refuses to blow up the prison.
(d) He tries to kill Gaviria.
13. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
(a) Many others will die.
(b) He will free the masses.
(c) He will get his degree.
(d) He will take down America.
14. What is Centra Spike's specialty?
(a) Drug trafficking.
(b) Kidnapping people.
(c) Killing people.
(d) Finding people.
15. What does Escobar claim he is rather than a criminal?
(a) A politician.
(b) A citizen of the world.
(c) A revolutionary.
(d) An outlaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Escobar often leave prison to attend?
2. What is the name of the CIA station chief?
3. Where is Escobar imprisoned?
4. What was the young man told was in the suitcase he takes aboard the plane?
5. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)