|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pablo take hostage in the prison?
2. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
(c) Das Spiegel.
(d) El Tiempo.
3. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
(a) He will free the masses.
(b) He will get his degree.
(c) He will take down America.
(d) Many others will die.
4. What do the police find in the trunk of the colonel's car?
(b) A bomb.
(d) A dead body.
5. What does NSA stand for?
(a) Neutral Side Agency.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) Natural Sources Association.
(d) National Slip Agency.
6. What is the name of Gacha's teenage son?
7. Who does Escobar say is his personal enemy?
(a) Colonel Martinez.
(b) General Fidel.
(c) Colonel Gadaffi.
(d) General Maza.
8. What does the author say is an essential part of Centra Spike's strategy?
9. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
10. Whose pursuit does the author say has cut Pablo off from his wealth?
(a) Colonel Jakobey.
(b) General Moat.
(c) Major Toms.
(d) Colonel Martinez.
11. What kind of witness does Escobar call Max Mermelstein?
(a) A dead witness.
(b) A false witness.
(c) An unreliable witness.
(d) A lying witness.
12. Where do the Centra Spike team live in the first month?
(a) Hotel rooms.
(b) A undown apartment.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A children's home.
13. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
(a) What's the time.
(b) Please take off your shoes.
(c) What's happening, my man.
(d) Don't stay too long.
14. In his note, who does Pablo say he is ready to confront?
(a) The American government.
(b) The Colombian government.
(c) The masses.
15. What is Centra Spike's specialty?
(a) Drug trafficking.
(b) Finding people.
(c) Kidnapping people.
(d) Killing people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his note, what does Pablo say he wants?
2. Where does Escobar celebrate his first anniversary at La Catedral?
3. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
4. What drug does Escobar claim is created in American labs?
5. Why does Mendoza find it impossible to build a maximum security prison?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)