|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Escobar say he has never been convicted of in Colombia?
(c) A crime.
2. What kind of bombs does the American hear?
(a) Nail bombs.
(b) H bombs.
(c) Mustard bombs.
(d) Pipe bombs.
3. What kind of bomb is used to blow up Antonio Roldan's car?
(a) A timer bomb.
(b) A nail bomb.
(c) A petrol bomb.
(d) A remote controlled bomb.
4. What is Eduardo Mendoza's position in government?
(a) Vice Minister of Justice.
(b) Foreign Secretary.
(c) Home Secretary.
5. Where do the Centra Spike team live in the first month?
(a) A children's home.
(b) A undown apartment.
(c) A mansion.
(d) Hotel rooms.
6. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
7. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) Escobar's imprisonment.
(b) The election of Clinton.
(c) Escobar's trial.
(d) The American drug police.
8. What President Gaviria order General Pardo to do?
(a) Kill Pablo.
(b) Blow up the prison.
(c) Raid the prison.
(d) Fire upon the prison.
9. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
10. Who does Escobar claim Mr. Gaviria was murdered by?
(b) The government.
(c) The military.
(d) The national police.
11. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
(a) A rat head.
(b) A snake head.
(c) A Rabbit foot.
(d) A duck feather.
12. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
(a) Heavy lidded.
13. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
(a) Build a maximum security prison around La Catedral.
(b) Make a new law that states he has to stay.
(c) Put military guards outside La Catedral.
(d) Try to persuade Pablo to hand over La Catedral to the government.
14. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
15. What was the young man told was in the suitcase he takes aboard the plane?
(d) A tape recorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gustavo Gaviria related to Escobar?
2. What is the name of Gacha's hometown?
3. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
4. Where does Escobar claim he worked as an adolescence?
5. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)