|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Escobar say is his personal enemy?
(a) General Maza.
(b) Colonel Gadaffi.
(c) Colonel Martinez.
(d) General Fidel.
2. Who does Mendoza ask to build the maximum security prison?
(a) The Bureau of Prisons.
(b) The guerilla.
(c) The Medellin people.
(d) The American government.
3. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
(a) A rat head.
(b) A Rabbit foot.
(c) A duck feather.
(d) A snake head.
4. In his note, what does Pablo say he wants?
5. Where does Escobar claim he worked as an adolescence?
(a) A cotton field.
(b) A Mercedes factory plant.
(c) A bicycle rent shop.
(d) A petrol station.
6. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
(a) Heavy lidded.
7. Where was the airplane flying to?
(a) New York.
8. What does the author say shifting identities is like for the Centra Spike men?
(a) Trying on a new hat.
(b) Moving house.
(c) Moving school.
(d) Putting on a new pair of shoes.
9. Why does Mendoza find it impossible to build a maximum security prison?
(a) No one will take the contract.
(b) It is against the law.
(c) They don't have the funds.
(d) They don't have the materials.
10. Who owns the prison Escobar is put into?
(a) The Colombian government.
(c) The American government.
11. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
12. What is Gacha's nickname?
(a) Mr. Madrid.
(b) El Cid.
(c) Mr. Barcelona.
(d) El Mexicano.
13. How is Gustavo Gaviria related to Escobar?
(a) His son.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His nephew.
14. Where does Escobar celebrate his first anniversary at La Catedral?
(a) A bowling alley.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A bar.
(d) A stripclub.
15. What was the name of the newspaper Hector Giraldo advised?
(a) El Bucara.
(b) El Gringo.
(c) El Espectador.
(d) El Branca.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
2. What do the police find in the trunk of the colonel's car?
3. What kind of bombs does the American hear?
4. What did Escobar often leave prison to attend?
5. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)