|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does NSA stand for?
(a) National Security Agency.
(b) National Slip Agency.
(c) Natural Sources Association.
(d) Neutral Side Agency.
2. What was the name of the newspaper Hector Giraldo advised?
(a) El Espectador.
(b) El Bucara.
(c) El Gringo.
(d) El Branca.
3. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
(a) Don't stay too long.
(b) What's happening, my man.
(c) What's the time.
(d) Please take off your shoes.
4. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
(a) When Escobar is dead.
(b) When he gets a pay raise.
(c) When his divorce comes through.
(d) When he quits smoking.
5. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
(a) Government houses.
(b) The houses of the poor.
(c) The houses of the rich.
(d) Family housed.
6. What is Eduardo Mendoza's position in government?
(a) Home Secretary.
(b) Foreign Secretary.
(d) Vice Minister of Justice.
7. Where is Escobar imprisoned?
(a) La Martinez.
(b) La Harlem.
(c) La Gavira.
(d) La Cateral.
8. What is the name of the CIA station chief?
(a) Peter Mavis.
(b) John Connolly.
(c) David Frost.
(d) John O'Connor.
9. What does Pablo say Colombia is asking for?
10. How does the author describe Pablo's cruelty?
11. What is the name of Gacha's hometown?
12. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
13. In his note, what does Pablo say he wants?
14. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
15. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) The election of Clinton.
(b) Escobar's trial.
(c) The American drug police.
(d) Escobar's imprisonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Escobar claim he worked as an adolescence?
2. What do the police find in the trunk of the colonel's car?
3. What is the name of Gacha's teenage son?
4. Where is Steve Murphy from?
5. What is Gacha's nickname?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)