|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his note, what does Pablo say he wants?
2. Where is Escobar imprisoned?
(a) La Cateral.
(b) La Gavira.
(c) La Harlem.
(d) La Martinez.
3. What does Pablo say Colombia is asking for?
4. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
5. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
6. How is Gustavo Gaviria related to Escobar?
(a) His brother.
(b) His son.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His nephew.
7. What do the police find in the trunk of the colonel's car?
(b) A bomb.
(d) A dead body.
8. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) Escobar's imprisonment.
(b) Escobar's trial.
(c) The election of Clinton.
(d) The American drug police.
9. Who does Mendoza ask to build the maximum security prison?
(a) The guerilla.
(b) The Bureau of Prisons.
(c) The Medellin people.
(d) The American government.
10. Where does Escobar celebrate his first anniversary at La Catedral?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) A bar.
(c) A bowling alley.
(d) A stripclub.
11. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
(a) Heavy lidded.
12. What kind of bombs does the American hear?
(a) Nail bombs.
(b) Mustard bombs.
(c) Pipe bombs.
(d) H bombs.
13. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
(a) El Tiempo.
(c) Das Spiegel.
14. What kind of bomb is used to blow up Antonio Roldan's car?
(a) A remote controlled bomb.
(b) A petrol bomb.
(c) A nail bomb.
(d) A timer bomb.
15. What is the name of Gacha's teenage son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pablo tell a reporter he intends to study?
2. Who does Escobar claim Mr. Gaviria was murdered by?
3. How does the author describe Pablo's cruelty?
4. What was the name of the newspaper Hector Giraldo advised?
5. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)