|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bomb is used to blow up Antonio Roldan's car?
(a) A nail bomb.
(b) A remote controlled bomb.
(c) A timer bomb.
(d) A petrol bomb.
2. What kind of witness does Escobar call Max Mermelstein?
(a) An unreliable witness.
(b) A dead witness.
(c) A lying witness.
(d) A false witness.
3. Who does Pablo take hostage in the prison?
4. What does NSA stand for?
(a) National Security Agency.
(b) Natural Sources Association.
(c) Neutral Side Agency.
(d) National Slip Agency.
5. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
6. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
7. What is the name of Gacha's teenage son?
8. In his note, what does Pablo say he wants?
9. What does Escobar work out that the governments have bugged?
(a) His car.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His telephone.
(d) His garden shed.
10. Where is Escobar imprisoned?
(a) La Harlem.
(b) La Gavira.
(c) La Martinez.
(d) La Cateral.
11. Who does Escobar say is his personal enemy?
(a) Colonel Martinez.
(b) General Fidel.
(c) Colonel Gadaffi.
(d) General Maza.
12. Where was the airplane flying to?
(c) New York.
13. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) Escobar's trial.
(b) Escobar's imprisonment.
(c) The election of Clinton.
(d) The American drug police.
14. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
(a) He will get his degree.
(b) He will take down America.
(c) Many others will die.
(d) He will free the masses.
15. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which publication did Genearl Maza declare himself Pablo's personal enemy?
2. What was the young man told was in the suitcase he takes aboard the plane?
3. Who does Pablo declare war on?
4. What does Escobar say he has never been convicted of in Colombia?
5. What does Pablo tell a reporter he intends to study?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)