|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
(a) Try to persuade Pablo to hand over La Catedral to the government.
(b) Make a new law that states he has to stay.
(c) Build a maximum security prison around La Catedral.
(d) Put military guards outside La Catedral.
2. What kind of witness does Escobar call Max Mermelstein?
(a) An unreliable witness.
(b) A dead witness.
(c) A false witness.
(d) A lying witness.
3. Where does Escobar claim he worked as an adolescence?
(a) A bicycle rent shop.
(b) A petrol station.
(c) A Mercedes factory plant.
(d) A cotton field.
4. Who owns the prison Escobar is put into?
(c) The American government.
(d) The Colombian government.
5. What is Falcon Aviation?
(a) An airplane manufacturer.
(b) A dummy corporation.
(c) A flying school.
(d) An airplane.
6. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
(a) When his divorce comes through.
(b) When he quits smoking.
(c) When he gets a pay raise.
(d) When Escobar is dead.
7. Who does Mendoza ask to build the maximum security prison?
(a) The guerilla.
(b) The American government.
(c) The Bureau of Prisons.
(d) The Medellin people.
8. Where is Steve Murphy from?
(a) West Virginia.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) North Dakota.
(d) Southern California.
9. Where do the Centra Spike team live in the first month?
(a) Hotel rooms.
(b) A undown apartment.
(c) A children's home.
(d) A mansion.
10. What is the name of Gacha's hometown?
11. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
(a) Many others will die.
(b) He will take down America.
(c) He will get his degree.
(d) He will free the masses.
12. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
13. What did Escobar often leave prison to attend?
(a) Soccer matches.
(b) Rugby matches.
(d) Business meetings.
14. What kind of bomb is used to blow up Antonio Roldan's car?
(a) A petrol bomb.
(b) A remote controlled bomb.
(c) A timer bomb.
(d) A nail bomb.
15. What does Pablo tell a reporter he intends to study?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose pursuit does the author say has cut Pablo off from his wealth?
2. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
3. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
4. What is the name of the man Pablo murders on April 21st?
5. What drug does Escobar claim is created in American labs?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)