|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper Hector Giraldo advised?
(a) El Branca.
(b) El Gringo.
(c) El Espectador.
(d) El Bucara.
2. What does the author say shifting identities is like for the Centra Spike men?
(a) Putting on a new pair of shoes.
(b) Trying on a new hat.
(c) Moving house.
(d) Moving school.
3. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
(a) Please take off your shoes.
(b) Don't stay too long.
(c) What's the time.
(d) What's happening, my man.
4. Where was the airplane flying to?
(b) New York.
5. Where does Escobar claim he worked as an adolescence?
(a) A cotton field.
(b) A Mercedes factory plant.
(c) A bicycle rent shop.
(d) A petrol station.
6. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
(a) When he quits smoking.
(b) When Escobar is dead.
(c) When his divorce comes through.
(d) When he gets a pay raise.
7. Who does Escobar claim Mr. Gaviria was murdered by?
(b) The national police.
(c) The government.
(d) The military.
8. What does Escobar work out that the governments have bugged?
(a) His car.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His garden shed.
(d) His telephone.
9. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
10. In his note, what does Pablo say he wants?
11. Where is Escobar imprisoned?
(a) La Gavira.
(b) La Martinez.
(c) La Harlem.
(d) La Cateral.
12. How is Gustavo Gaviria related to Escobar?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His son.
(d) His nephew.
13. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) The election of Clinton.
(b) Escobar's imprisonment.
(c) The American drug police.
(d) Escobar's trial.
14. Who does Pablo declare war on?
(a) The masses.
(b) The government.
(c) The guerillas.
15. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
(a) He will free the masses.
(b) He will get his degree.
(c) He will take down America.
(d) Many others will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pablo tell a reporter he intends to study?
2. How does Pardo astonish Gaviria?
3. What does Escobar say he has never been convicted of in Colombia?
4. What is the name of the man Pablo murders on April 21st?
5. What does NSA stand for?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)