|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
(a) Please take off your shoes.
(b) Don't stay too long.
(c) What's the time.
(d) What's happening, my man.
2. What drug does Escobar claim is created in American labs?
3. What is Gacha's nickname?
(a) Mr. Madrid.
(b) Mr. Barcelona.
(c) El Cid.
(d) El Mexicano.
4. What does Escobar work out that the governments have bugged?
(a) His car.
(b) His telephone.
(c) His garden shed.
(d) His cell phone.
5. Whose pursuit does the author say has cut Pablo off from his wealth?
(a) Colonel Jakobey.
(b) General Moat.
(c) Colonel Martinez.
(d) Major Toms.
6. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
7. What kind of witness does Escobar call Max Mermelstein?
(a) A lying witness.
(b) A false witness.
(c) A dead witness.
(d) An unreliable witness.
8. Who does Escobar claim Mr. Gaviria was murdered by?
(a) The national police.
(c) The military.
(d) The government.
9. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
10. What does Escobar claim he is rather than a criminal?
(a) An outlaw.
(b) A citizen of the world.
(c) A politician.
(d) A revolutionary.
11. What is the name of Gacha's hometown?
12. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
(a) Government houses.
(b) The houses of the rich.
(c) Family housed.
(d) The houses of the poor.
13. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
(a) Heavy lidded.
14. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
(a) When he gets a pay raise.
(b) When Escobar is dead.
(c) When he quits smoking.
(d) When his divorce comes through.
15. How does Mermelstein describe Escobar's appearance in the Semana magazine?
(a) Tall and thin.
(b) Muscular and violent.
(c) Sturdy and short.
(d) Fat and stout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police find in the trunk of the colonel's car?
2. What is Centra Spike's specialty?
3. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
4. Where was the airplane flying to?
5. Who owns the prison Escobar is put into?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)