|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Centra Spike's specialty?
(a) Finding people.
(b) Drug trafficking.
(c) Kidnapping people.
(d) Killing people.
2. What does the author call a joke in chapter three?
(a) Escobar's imprisonment.
(b) Escobar's trial.
(c) The election of Clinton.
(d) The American drug police.
3. How does Pardo astonish Gaviria?
(a) He refuses to shake Gaviria's hand.
(b) He refuses to blow up the prison.
(c) He takes a bribe from Pablo.
(d) He tries to kill Gaviria.
4. Where does Escobar celebrate his first anniversary at La Catedral?
(a) A stripclub.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A bowling alley.
(d) A bar.
5. What kind of bombs does the American hear?
(a) H bombs.
(b) Mustard bombs.
(c) Nail bombs.
(d) Pipe bombs.
6. Whose pursuit does the author say has cut Pablo off from his wealth?
(a) Colonel Martinez.
(b) Major Toms.
(c) Colonel Jakobey.
(d) General Moat.
7. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
(a) A Rabbit foot.
(b) A snake head.
(c) A rat head.
(d) A duck feather.
8. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
(a) When he gets a pay raise.
(b) When Escobar is dead.
(c) When he quits smoking.
(d) When his divorce comes through.
9. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
(a) The American send in their troops.
(b) Escobar is confined to a wheelchair.
(c) Escobar kills the Colombian president.
(d) Escobar surrenders.
10. What is Falcon Aviation?
(a) An airplane.
(b) An airplane manufacturer.
(c) A dummy corporation.
(d) A flying school.
11. Where does Escobar claim he worked as an adolescence?
(a) A cotton field.
(b) A Mercedes factory plant.
(c) A petrol station.
(d) A bicycle rent shop.
12. What President Gaviria order General Pardo to do?
(a) Raid the prison.
(b) Kill Pablo.
(c) Fire upon the prison.
(d) Blow up the prison.
13. What does Pablo tell a reporter he intends to study?
14. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
15. What does Escobar work out that the governments have bugged?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His car.
(c) His telephone.
(d) His garden shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Escobar claim Mr. Gaviria was murdered by?
2. Where do the Centra Spike team live in the first month?
3. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
4. Who does Pablo take hostage in the prison?
5. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)