|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe Pablo's cruelty?
2. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
3. How does Pardo astonish Gaviria?
(a) He takes a bribe from Pablo.
(b) He tries to kill Gaviria.
(c) He refuses to blow up the prison.
(d) He refuses to shake Gaviria's hand.
4. What kind of witness does Escobar call Max Mermelstein?
(a) A lying witness.
(b) A false witness.
(c) An unreliable witness.
(d) A dead witness.
5. Where is Escobar imprisoned?
(a) La Martinez.
(b) La Gavira.
(c) La Cateral.
(d) La Harlem.
6. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
(a) Escobar is confined to a wheelchair.
(b) Escobar kills the Colombian president.
(c) The American send in their troops.
(d) Escobar surrenders.
7. What is Eduardo Mendoza's position in government?
(a) Vice Minister of Justice.
(c) Home Secretary.
(d) Foreign Secretary.
8. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
9. What kind of bombs does the American hear?
(a) Nail bombs.
(b) Mustard bombs.
(c) Pipe bombs.
(d) H bombs.
10. What is Gacha's nickname?
(a) El Mexicano.
(b) El Cid.
(c) Mr. Madrid.
(d) Mr. Barcelona.
11. What does Escobar say he has never been convicted of in Colombia?
(b) A crime.
12. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
(a) He will take down America.
(b) He will get his degree.
(c) Many others will die.
(d) He will free the masses.
13. Who does Mendoza ask to build the maximum security prison?
(a) The guerilla.
(b) The Bureau of Prisons.
(c) The Medellin people.
(d) The American government.
14. What was the young man told was in the suitcase he takes aboard the plane?
(d) A tape recorder.
15. What did Escobar often leave prison to attend?
(a) Business meetings.
(c) Soccer matches.
(d) Rugby matches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gacha's hometown?
2. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
3. What does NSA stand for?
4. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
5. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)