|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the airplane flying to?
(c) New York.
2. How does Pardo astonish Gaviria?
(a) He refuses to shake Gaviria's hand.
(b) He refuses to blow up the prison.
(c) He takes a bribe from Pablo.
(d) He tries to kill Gaviria.
3. What does Escobar claim he is rather than a criminal?
(a) A revolutionary.
(b) A citizen of the world.
(c) An outlaw.
(d) A politician.
4. What is the name of the CIA station chief?
(a) David Frost.
(b) John Connolly.
(c) Peter Mavis.
(d) John O'Connor.
5. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
(a) He will take down America.
(b) He will get his degree.
(c) He will free the masses.
(d) Many others will die.
6. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
(a) What's the time.
(b) Don't stay too long.
(c) What's happening, my man.
(d) Please take off your shoes.
7. What do the police find in the trunk of the colonel's car?
(b) A bomb.
(d) A dead body.
8. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
9. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
(a) When he quits smoking.
(b) When he gets a pay raise.
(c) When Escobar is dead.
(d) When his divorce comes through.
10. What is the name of Gacha's teenage son?
11. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
12. What does Pablo tell a reporter he intends to study?
13. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
14. In his note, who does Pablo say he is ready to confront?
(a) The masses.
(b) The American government.
(c) The Colombian government.
15. Which magazine estimated Gacha's fortune at $5 billion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
2. Whose houses does Pablo say he wants to burn down?
3. How does the author describe Jacoby's eyes?
4. What did Escobar often leave prison to attend?
5. What does the author say is an essential part of Centra Spike's strategy?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)