|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Guillermo Cano's role on the El Espectador?
2. What does Gacha have on the band of his Panama hat?
(a) A duck feather.
(b) A Rabbit foot.
(c) A rat head.
(d) A snake head.
3. What does Pablo say Colombia is asking for?
4. What do the guerillas like to throw in the railroad underpasses?
5. In his note, who does Pablo say he is ready to confront?
(a) The Colombian government.
(b) The masses.
(d) The American government.
6. Where was the airplane flying to?
(c) New York.
7. What is the name of the CIA station chief?
(a) John O'Connor.
(b) Peter Mavis.
(c) David Frost.
(d) John Connolly.
8. What does Escobar tell Mendoza will happen before he dies?
(a) Many others will die.
(b) He will take down America.
(c) He will get his degree.
(d) He will free the masses.
9. What kind of bomb is used to blow up Antonio Roldan's car?
(a) A petrol bomb.
(b) A nail bomb.
(c) A timer bomb.
(d) A remote controlled bomb.
10. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
11. Who does Pablo declare war on?
(a) The government.
(b) The guerillas.
(c) The masses.
12. What was the name of the newspaper Hector Giraldo advised?
(a) El Branca.
(b) El Bucara.
(c) El Gringo.
(d) El Espectador.
13. What kind of witness does Escobar call Max Mermelstein?
(a) An unreliable witness.
(b) A lying witness.
(c) A false witness.
(d) A dead witness.
14. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
(a) Please take off your shoes.
(b) Don't stay too long.
(c) What's the time.
(d) What's happening, my man.
15. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
(a) Escobar kills the Colombian president.
(b) The American send in their troops.
(c) Escobar is confined to a wheelchair.
(d) Escobar surrenders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Escobar often leave prison to attend?
2. What does Escobar work out that the governments have bugged?
3. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
4. What drug did President Reagon's daughter say she took?
5. What is Eduardo Mendoza's position in government?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)