Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where had Pablo's mother been visiting on the day of his murder?
A medical clinic.
2. What is the name of Pablo's mother?
3. What famous figure does Bowden compare Pablo's mustache to?
4. What South American city does the author state is the most exciting place to be in 1948?
5. What is Gaitan's slogan?
I am not a man, I am a people.
6. What marks Gaitan out as an outsider?
His mixed blood.
7. What is the name of the man who assassinates Gaitan?
8. What kind of person does the author say Colombia breeds?
This section contains 3,491 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)