|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jacoby say he will drink the Remy Martin cognac?
(a) When he quits smoking.
(b) When his divorce comes through.
(c) When he gets a pay raise.
(d) When Escobar is dead.
2. What does Hugo think would happen to him if he accepted Pablo's bribe?
(a) His wife would leave him.
(b) He would go to hell.
(c) His sons would disown him.
(d) Pablo would own him.
3. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
(a) Escobar kills the Colombian president.
(b) The American send in their troops.
(c) Escobar is confined to a wheelchair.
(d) Escobar surrenders.
4. Who owns the prison Escobar is put into?
(a) The Colombian government.
(b) The American government.
5. How does the government decide to try and keep Pablo in the prison?
(a) Build a maximum security prison around La Catedral.
(b) Try to persuade Pablo to hand over La Catedral to the government.
(c) Put military guards outside La Catedral.
(d) Make a new law that states he has to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does the author say Colombia breeds?
2. What is the name of the American drug czar appointed in 1989?
3. What impresses Toft about Juan Pablo?
4. What member of Escobar's family does the author claim is falling apart?
5. How does Pablo react to Tyson's death?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)