|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What the Medellin Civica call Pablo's victory?
(a) The Happy Masses.
(b) The Victory of the Masses.
(c) The People's Voice.
(d) The Triumph of the People.
2. What South American city does the author state is the most exciting place to be in 1948?
(c) Sao Paulo.
(d) Bueno Airos.
3. What famous American building does Pablo pose in front of with his son Juan Pablo?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The White House.
(c) The World Trade Center.
(d) The Empire State Building.
4. What is the name of Pablo's favorite singer?
(a) Leonard Cohen.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Roberto Carlos.
5. Why does Pablo order his men to kill Franklin?
(a) He shot at his home.
(b) He had signed a treaty with the US.
(c) He refused his wife a bottle of milk.
(d) He printed negative stories about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What marks Gaitan out as an outsider?
2. What is the name of the Colonel's oldest son?
3. What is the name of the army's counterterroism unit?
4. What does the author call the mission the colonel has been given?
5. What kind of business did Martinez's father run?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)