|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What the Medellin Civica call Pablo's victory?
(a) The People's Voice.
(b) The Triumph of the People.
(c) The Victory of the Masses.
(d) The Happy Masses.
2. What does the author say stalks Colombia like a biblical plague?
(b) Drug trafficking.
3. Who do Pablo's men kill in 1989?
(a) Luis Galan.
(b) Waldemar Franklin.
(c) Robert Meaney.
(d) Hugo Martinez.
4. What course did Martinez study in Spain?
5. What is the name of the hotel the American stays in Bogota?
(a) The New Yorker.
(b) The Dorchester.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Hilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper that print stories from Pablo's drug trafficking past?
2. What was Martinez's position in the small town of Perreda?
3. Where had Pablo's mother been visiting on the day of his murder?
4. What is Gaitan's slogan?
5. What is Pablo's drug of choice?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)