|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Pablo's favorite singer?
(a) Roberto Carlos.
(c) Leonard Cohen.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
2. What does the American say to himself after he hears forty-four explosions?
(a) I am in for a long ride.
(b) I am catching the first flight home.
(c) This is exactly what I wanted.
(d) Damn, this going to be fun.
3. What does the American say Bogota reminds him of?
(a) An African slum.
(b) A European capital.
(c) An American city.
(d) A third world city.
4. What kind of person does the author say Colombia breeds?
(a) Robin Hoods.
5. What sport did the young Pedro love to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who listed Escobar as the seventh richest man in 1989?
2. What does Rubin say was in full swing when he returned to Colombia?
3. What is the name of the basketball star who died after snorting cocaine?
4. What does Flaco mean in Spanish?
5. What the Medellin Civica call Pablo's victory?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)