|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the American drug czar appointed in 1989?
(a) Robert Franklin.
(b) William Bennett.
(c) James Raven.
(d) Cuba Yardley.
2. Who does Escobar say is his personal enemy?
(a) General Fidel.
(b) Colonel Martinez.
(c) General Maza.
(d) Colonel Gadaffi.
3. What did Escobar often leave prison to attend?
(a) Soccer matches.
(b) Business meetings.
(c) Rugby matches.
4. What does Pablo say Colombia is asking for?
5. Whose trust does Martinez say he lacks?
(b) The American's.
(c) The Colpmbian goverment's.
(d) The PNC's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hugo radio after seeing Escobar?
2. What does Bennett want to send to kill the narcos?
3. Why does Mendoza find it impossible to build a maximum security prison?
4. What does the bomb contain 200 pounds of?
5. What does the American say Bogota reminds him of?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)