|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What South American city does the author state is the most exciting place to be in 1948?
(a) Bueno Airos.
(c) Sao Paulo.
2. What is the name of the hotel the American stays in Bogota?
(a) The New Yorker.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Dorchester.
3. What TV station aired a documentary accusing Pablo of being a drug trafficker?
4. Who does Pablo claim is using Lara?
(a) The New Liberals.
(b) The US embassy.
(c) The Conservatives.
(d) Fidel Castro.
5. What does Nadaistas mean in English?
(b) The Big Hearts.
(c) The Loveists.
(d) The Gravediggers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of Pablo's family is kidnapped?
2. What was the name of the newspaper Hector Giraldo advised?
3. What is the name of the army's counterterroism unit?
4. How does the situation change drastically in 1991?
5. How did Pablo's enemies try to kill him in January 1988?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)