|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Colonel not want his son to come to Medellin?
(a) He is too much of a target for Pablo.
(b) He is too young to cope.
(c) He would distract him.
(d) He is too sensitive to cope.
2. What did Maria claim the police refused to give her while in custody?
(a) Her telephone call.
(b) A bottle of milk.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A cigarette.
3. What is Brance's nickname?
4. Who does Manuela say is the only person who knows Pablo Escobar?
(b) His mother.
5. What does the CNP stand for?
(a) Colombian Nomad People.
(b) Colombian Noble Persons.
(c) Colombian National Prosecutor.
(d) Colombian National Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria's ex-lover accuse the Escobars of doing in Argentina?
2. What does the author say stalks Colombia like a biblical plague?
3. How does Pablo prove he is a threat to American citizens?
4. What drug does Escobar claim is created in American labs?
5. What is the name of the newspaper that print stories from Pablo's drug trafficking past?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)