|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper that print stories from Pablo's drug trafficking past?
(a) Medellin Viva.
(b) El Espectador.
(c) El Escribano.
(d) Medellin Civica.
2. What does Que mas, caballero mean?
(a) Please take off your shoes.
(b) Don't stay too long.
(c) What's happening, my man.
(d) What's the time.
3. What does Rubin say was in full swing when he returned to Colombia?
(a) The freak show.
(b) The circus.
(c) The fair.
(d) The carnival.
4. What does Persguidos por Pablo Escobar mean in English?
(a) People who want to kill Pablo Escobar.
(b) People in support of Pablo Escobar.
(c) People Persecuted by Pablo Escobar.
(d) Pablo Escobar's hated enemies.
5. Whose problem does Martinez say cocaine is?
(b) North America's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mermelstein describe Escobar's appearance in the Semana magazine?
2. What does the author say Hugo Jr. leads with?
3. What country does Pablo's family runaway to after Pablo's death?
4. What is the name of the airline that Pablo and his men bomb?
5. What is Eduardo Mendoza's position in government?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)