1. Where had Pablo's mother been visiting on the day of his murder?
(a) A medical clinic.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Internet cafe.
(d) A shopping center.
2. What is the name of Pablo's mother?
3. What famous figure does Bowden compare Pablo's mustache to?
4. What South American city does the author state is the most exciting place to be in 1948?
(a) Sao Paulo.
(c) Bueno Airos.
5. What is Gaitan's slogan?
(a) I am at one with my own.
(b) I see nothing but the future.
(c) I believe in change.
(d) I am not a man, I am a people.
6. What marks Gaitan out as an outsider?
(a) His deformity.
(b) His mixed blood.
(c) His war wounds.
(d) His criminal past.
7. What is the name of the man who assassinates Gaitan?
8. What kind of person does the author say Colombia breeds?
(d) Robin Hoods.
This section contains 3,491 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)