|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
2. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
3. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
4. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
5. After Finlay, Reacher and Hubble leave the barbershop, what does Finlay do when he goes back to the station to get a weapon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Picard say when Finlay says, "What's this all about? We go back a long way, right?"
2. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
3. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
4. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
5. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
6. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
7. Why does Reacher think that the gun Gray gave Roscoe was a decoy?
8. Kliner tells Reacher to find Hubble. What will happen if Reacher does not locate Hubble by 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.?
9. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
10. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Reacher commits several murders and some miscellaneous crimes in the course of the novel. Explain why Reacher feels that these actions are justified and why he does not feel any remorse or guilt for his behavior.
Essay Topic 2
At various points in the novel, the author uses suspense to lead to a big event or dramatic moment. Compare how the author uses suspense throughout the novel in the different conflicts and problems that the characters face.
Essay Topic 3
For the most part, Kliner has bought the town of Margrave. Explain how Kliner bought the town and what benefits he receives for his money.
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)