|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
2. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
3. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
4. Where was Joe born?
5. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
2. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
3. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
4. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
5. How does Reacher decide that they need to look in the garage of Stoller's parents?
6. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
7. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
8. Kliner tells Reacher to find Hubble. What will happen if Reacher does not locate Hubble by 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.?
9. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
10. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
When Reacher finds the children in the warehouse, he declares that this is the first luck he has had in his life. Argue whether other events that happen to Reacher in the novel could also be considered lucky.
Essay Topic 2
Explain Joe and Reacher's relationship with one another from childhood to adulthood. How did their relationship change through the years? Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 21, Reacher says that pressure can turn coal into diamonds and that pressure was doing things to him. Using examples from the novel, explain how Reacher reacts to pressure and how pressure influences his actions.
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)