|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
2. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
3. Who killed Mary Beth and the Morrisons, according to Picard?
4. What does Hubble do with his Bentley after returning to Margrave from Augusta?
5. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the significance and meaning of the title of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Reacher frequently uses deduction to figure out a course of action. Explain how Reacher uses deduction to decide what he should do, and how he uses deduction to solve the various problems he encounters in the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Child mostly uses words that use the sense of sight, although he does use some words that use the other senses. Explain how Child uses imagery to tell the story. What senses are rarely used in Child's descriptions?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)