|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
2. Where do Roscoe and Reacher spend Wednesday night?
3. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
4. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
5. Who is going to go with Reacher while he looks for the person he is supposed to find?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
2. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
3. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
4. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
5. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
6. Why does Reacher think that the gun Gray gave Roscoe was a decoy?
7. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
8. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
9. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
10. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the reasons why Reacher does not stay in Margrave, but keeps traveling.
Essay Topic 2
Explain whether there are one or more antagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your explanation.
Essay Topic 3
For the most part, Kliner has bought the town of Margrave. Explain how Kliner bought the town and what benefits he receives for his money.
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)