|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
2. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
3. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
4. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
5. Who speaks at Gray's funeral?
Essay Topic 1
Reacher compares the changes in his life after his brother died to the changes that occur in the Arctic because of stresses in the floes. Explain the changes in Reacher's life after his brother's death and why those changes are as dramatic as changes in the topography of the Arctic.
Essay Topic 2
Kliner uses intimidation to get what he wants. Compare the different people that Kliner tries to intimidate and whether the intimidation gets Kliner what he wants. Are there people he cannot intimidate?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the significance and meaning of the title of the novel.
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)