Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
2. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
3. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
4. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
5. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
Essay Topic 1
Reacher compares the changes in his life after his brother died to the changes that occur in the Arctic because of stresses in the floes. Explain the changes in Reacher's life after his brother's death and why those changes are as dramatic as changes in the topography of the Arctic.
Essay Topic 2
For the most part, Kliner has bought the town of Margrave. Explain how Kliner bought the town and what benefits he receives for his money.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 21, Reacher says that pressure can turn coal into diamonds and that pressure was doing things to him. Using examples from the novel, explain how Reacher reacts to pressure and how pressure influences his actions.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)