|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
2. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
3. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
4. What job might Roscoe try to get next?
5. How long after Roscoe's rescue does Reacher leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
2. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
3. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
4. What did Hubble look like when Reacher found him?
5. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
6. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
7. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
8. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
9. What does Reacher ask Kelstein's secretary to tell Kelstein?
10. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Reacher frequently uses deduction to figure out a course of action. Explain how Reacher uses deduction to decide what he should do, and how he uses deduction to solve the various problems he encounters in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the reasons why Reacher does not stay in Margrave, but keeps traveling.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 10, Reacher states that you might hate your brother, but "you didn't let anybody mess with him." Explain how that sense of loyalty affects Reacher and what, because of that loyalty, he does about his brother's murder.
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)