|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
2. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
3. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
4. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
5. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
2. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
3. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
4. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
5. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
6. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
7. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
8. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
9. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
10. What does Reacher ask Kelstein's secretary to tell Kelstein?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why freedom is important to Reacher and what he will do to be free.
Essay Topic 2
Kliner uses intimidation to get what he wants. Compare the different people that Kliner tries to intimidate and whether the intimidation gets Kliner what he wants. Are there people he cannot intimidate?
Essay Topic 3
At various points in the novel, the author uses suspense to lead to a big event or dramatic moment. Compare how the author uses suspense throughout the novel in the different conflicts and problems that the characters face.
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)