|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
2. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
3. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
4. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
5. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
Essay Topic 1
At various points in the novel, the author uses suspense to lead to a big event or dramatic moment. Compare how the author uses suspense throughout the novel in the different conflicts and problems that the characters face.
Essay Topic 2
Before killing the Kliner kid at the Hubble's place, Reacher says that according to books and movies, he should have fought him nobly. Using examples from the novel, argue whether Reacher ever fought nobly, man-to-man.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why freedom is important to Reacher and what he will do to be free.
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)