|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
2. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
3. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
4. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
5. What does Hubble do with his Bentley after returning to Margrave from Augusta?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
2. Kliner tells Reacher to find Hubble. What will happen if Reacher does not locate Hubble by 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.?
3. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
4. What does Reacher do at the gas station when he and Picard are driving to Augusta?
5. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
6. What does Reacher ask Kelstein's secretary to tell Kelstein?
7. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
8. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
9. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
10. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Reacher frequently uses deduction to figure out a course of action. Explain how Reacher uses deduction to decide what he should do, and how he uses deduction to solve the various problems he encounters in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Reacher commits several murders and some miscellaneous crimes in the course of the novel. Explain why Reacher feels that these actions are justified and why he does not feel any remorse or guilt for his behavior.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the reasons why Reacher does not stay in Margrave, but keeps traveling.
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)