Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
2. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
3. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
4. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
5. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 21, Reacher says that pressure can turn coal into diamonds and that pressure was doing things to him. Using examples from the novel, explain how Reacher reacts to pressure and how pressure influences his actions.
Essay Topic 2
Before killing the Kliner kid at the Hubble's place, Reacher says that according to books and movies, he should have fought him nobly. Using examples from the novel, argue whether Reacher ever fought nobly, man-to-man.
Essay Topic 3
Explain Joe and Reacher's relationship with one another from childhood to adulthood. How did their relationship change through the years? Use examples from the novel.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)