|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they find Gray's files?
2. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
3. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
4. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
5. How many people are in the Margrave Police Department now that Kliner and his gang are defeated?
Essay Topic 1
Reacher is very careful before he trusts Finlay. Argue that there were other times in the novel when Reacher should have been more careful before deciding that people were trustworthy.
Essay Topic 2
At various points in the novel, the author uses suspense to lead to a big event or dramatic moment. Compare how the author uses suspense throughout the novel in the different conflicts and problems that the characters face.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why freedom is important to Reacher and what he will do to be free.
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)