Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
2. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
3. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
4. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
5. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
Essay Topic 1
Reacher compares the changes in his life after his brother died to the changes that occur in the Arctic because of stresses in the floes. Explain the changes in Reacher's life after his brother's death and why those changes are as dramatic as changes in the topography of the Arctic.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the reasons why Reacher does not stay in Margrave, but keeps traveling.
Essay Topic 3
Use examples from the novel to show how the author uses foreshadowing to suggest what will happen later in the novel. Are the clues the author uses obvious or subtle?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)