|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
2. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
3. What did Joe and Kelstein discuss?
4. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
5. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher think that the gun Gray gave Roscoe was a decoy?
2. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
3. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
4. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
5. How does Reacher decide that they need to look in the garage of Stoller's parents?
6. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
7. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
8. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
9. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
10. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Before killing the Kliner kid at the Hubble's place, Reacher says that according to books and movies, he should have fought him nobly. Using examples from the novel, argue whether Reacher ever fought nobly, man-to-man.
Essay Topic 2
Use examples from the novel to show how the author uses foreshadowing to suggest what will happen later in the novel. Are the clues the author uses obvious or subtle?
Essay Topic 3
Explain why freedom is important to Reacher and what he will do to be free.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)