|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
2. Who leaks Joe's list to Kliner's people?
3. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
4. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
5. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher do at the gas station when he and Picard are driving to Augusta?
2. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
3. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
4. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
5. What did Hubble look like when Reacher found him?
6. How does Reacher decide that they need to look in the garage of Stoller's parents?
7. What does Reacher ask Kelstein's secretary to tell Kelstein?
8. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
9. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
10. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Child mostly uses words that use the sense of sight, although he does use some words that use the other senses. Explain how Child uses imagery to tell the story. What senses are rarely used in Child's descriptions?
Essay Topic 2
Reacher compares the changes in his life after his brother died to the changes that occur in the Arctic because of stresses in the floes. Explain the changes in Reacher's life after his brother's death and why those changes are as dramatic as changes in the topography of the Arctic.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the reasons why Reacher does not stay in Margrave, but keeps traveling.
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)