|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
2. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
3. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
4. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
5. Who killed Joe Reacher, according to Picard?
Essay Topic 1
Explain whether there are one or more antagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your explanation.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the significance and meaning of the title of the novel.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 10, Reacher states that you might hate your brother, but "you didn't let anybody mess with him." Explain how that sense of loyalty affects Reacher and what, because of that loyalty, he does about his brother's murder.
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)