|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
2. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
3. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
4. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
5. Where was Joe born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
2. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
3. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
4. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
5. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
6. What does Picard say when Finlay says, "What's this all about? We go back a long way, right?"
7. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
8. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
9. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
10. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the significance and meaning of the title of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
For the most part, Kliner has bought the town of Margrave. Explain how Kliner bought the town and what benefits he receives for his money.
Essay Topic 3
Reacher commits several murders and some miscellaneous crimes in the course of the novel. Explain why Reacher feels that these actions are justified and why he does not feel any remorse or guilt for his behavior.
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)