|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
2. Who killed Mary Beth and the Morrisons, according to Picard?
3. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
4. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
5. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
For the most part, Kliner has bought the town of Margrave. Explain how Kliner bought the town and what benefits he receives for his money.
Essay Topic 2
As the author describes Margrave, Georgia, the town seems almost too neat, too perfect. Explain how the author uses these details to indicate what is hiding behind the town's facade of perfection.
Essay Topic 3
Reacher compares the changes in his life after his brother died to the changes that occur in the Arctic because of stresses in the floes. Explain the changes in Reacher's life after his brother's death and why those changes are as dramatic as changes in the topography of the Arctic.
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)