|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the printout that Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
2. When Reacher returns from Mississippi, with whom does he have a verbal sparring match?
3. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
4. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
5. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
2. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
3. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
4. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
5. What does Reacher do at the gas station when he and Picard are driving to Augusta?
6. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
7. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
8. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
9. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
10. Why does Reacher think that the gun Gray gave Roscoe was a decoy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why freedom is important to Reacher and what he will do to be free.
Essay Topic 2
For the most part, Kliner has bought the town of Margrave. Explain how Kliner bought the town and what benefits he receives for his money.
Essay Topic 3
Explain whether there are one or more antagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your explanation.
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)