|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
2. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
3. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
4. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
5. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
2. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
3. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
4. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
5. Why does Reacher think that the gun Gray gave Roscoe was a decoy?
6. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
7. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
8. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
9. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
10. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain whether there are one or more antagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your explanation.
Essay Topic 2
Use examples from the novel to show how the author uses foreshadowing to suggest what will happen later in the novel. Are the clues the author uses obvious or subtle?
Essay Topic 3
As the author describes Margrave, Georgia, the town seems almost too neat, too perfect. Explain how the author uses these details to indicate what is hiding behind the town's facade of perfection.
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)