Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
3. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
4. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
5. How many children does Hubble have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
2. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
3. Why won't a murder charge hold up against Paul Hubble?
4. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
5. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
6. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
7. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
8. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
9. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
10. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
Reacher compares the changes in his life after his brother died to the changes that occur in the Arctic because of stresses in the floes. Explain the changes in Reacher's life after his brother's death and why those changes are as dramatic as changes in the topography of the Arctic.
Kliner uses intimidation to get what he wants. Compare the different people that Kliner tries to intimidate and whether the intimidation gets Kliner what he wants. Are there people he cannot intimidate?
Explain why freedom is important to Reacher and what he will do to be free.
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)