|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
2. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
3. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
4. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
5. How many children does Hubble have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher ask Kelstein's secretary to tell Kelstein?
2. How does Reacher know where Morrison's missing body parts will be?
3. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
4. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
5. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
6. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
7. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
8. Why does Stoller's girlfriend, Judy, assume that Stoller is dead when Reacher and Roscoe come to the condominium?
9. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
10. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
Essay Topic 1
For the most part, Kliner has bought the town of Margrave. Explain how Kliner bought the town and what benefits he receives for his money.
Essay Topic 2
Use examples from the novel to show how the author uses foreshadowing to suggest what will happen later in the novel. Are the clues the author uses obvious or subtle?
Essay Topic 3
Reacher commits several murders and some miscellaneous crimes in the course of the novel. Explain why Reacher feels that these actions are justified and why he does not feel any remorse or guilt for his behavior.
This section contains 1,417 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)