|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
2. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
3. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
4. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
5. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Finlay go to talk to Morrison on Monday morning?
2. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
3. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
4. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
5. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
6. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
7. Why does Reacher ask Finlay if Picard might have put a couple of guys on surveillance?
8. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
9. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
10. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
Essay Topic 1
Explain whether there are one or more antagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your explanation.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the reasons why Reacher does not stay in Margrave, but keeps traveling.
Essay Topic 3
Usually the protagonist of a novel is a dynamic character who changes over time because of conflicts or crises in a book. Explain why Reacher is or is not a dynamic character. Use examples from the novel to show how he does or does not change from the beginning to the conclusion of the book.
This section contains 1,403 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)