|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Hubble worked for Sunrise International?
2. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
3. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
4. What is the mayor's name?
5. What is Hubble's wife's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the chief of police.
2. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
3. Why does Reacher believe that Spivey has arranged to have him killed?
4. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
5. Why won't a murder charge hold up against Paul Hubble?
6. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
7. Why does Reacher ask Finlay if Picard might have put a couple of guys on surveillance?
8. What does Charlie want Reacher to do?
9. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
10. Why do the police officers say that the murderer went crazy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
For the most part, Kliner has bought the town of Margrave. Explain how Kliner bought the town and what benefits he receives for his money.
Essay Topic 2
When Reacher finds the children in the warehouse, he declares that this is the first luck he has had in his life. Argue whether other events that happen to Reacher in the novel could also be considered lucky.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the reasons why Reacher does not stay in Margrave, but keeps traveling.
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)