|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
(a) At Baker's desk.
(b) Near the file room.
(c) In his office.
(d) In the rosewood office.
2. Who brokers the warehouse deal with Kliner?
3. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) A ton.
(b) Fifty pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Approximately two hundred pounds.
4. Where was Joe born?
(a) The Philippine Islands.
5. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) For six months.
(b) For a year.
(c) For two years.
(d) Since the beginning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
2. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
3. What is on the printout that Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
4. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
5. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
2. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
3. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
4. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
5. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
6. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
7. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
8. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
9. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
10. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)