|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Roscoe's rescue does Reacher leave?
(a) A month.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) A year.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Who is going to go with Reacher while he looks for the person he is supposed to find?
3. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
(c) The Kliner kid.
(d) A Hispanic guy.
4. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
(a) Because Kliner let something slip.
(b) Because of the booming echo on the tapes.
(c) Because Baker let something slip.
(d) Because Picard let something slip.
5. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(b) Hundred dollar bills.
(c) Dollar bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
2. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
3. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
4. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
5. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hubble look like when Reacher found him?
2. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
3. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
4. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
5. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
6. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
7. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
8. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
9. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
10. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)