|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Parks it behind a barn.
(b) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
(c) Props the hood up.
(d) Hides it in some brush.
2. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
3. What are the names of Hubble's children?
(a) Angela and David.
(b) Lindy and David.
(c) Betsy and Lance.
(d) Lucy and Ben.
4. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
(a) Because of Finlay.
(b) Because of the Coast Guard.
(c) Because of the FBI.
(d) Because of the CIA.
5. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
(a) Atlanta and Macon.
(b) Atlanta and Marietta.
(c) Augusta and Macon.
(d) Alabama and South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
2. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
3. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
4. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
5. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher think that the gun Gray gave Roscoe was a decoy?
2. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
3. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
4. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
5. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
6. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
7. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
8. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
9. How does Reacher decide that they need to look in the garage of Stoller's parents?
10. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)