|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
(b) Hides it in some brush.
(c) Props the hood up.
(d) Parks it behind a barn.
2. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) An abandoned car was found by the highway.
(b) Teale is asking questions.
(c) Roscoe has to stay another night with Charlie. Teale is asking questions.
(d) There is more activity at the warehouse.
3. Who speaks at Gray's funeral?
(a) Morrison and Baker.
(b) Kliner and Morrison.
(c) Baker and Stevenson.
(d) Morrison and Teale.
4. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
(b) Princeton University.
5. Who leaks Joe's list to Kliner's people?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
2. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
3. Who does Kliner want Reacher to find?
4. What will Reacher do while Roscoe is in Atlanta and Finlay mans the station?
5. What does Hubble do with his Bentley after returning to Margrave from Augusta?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
2. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
3. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
4. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
5. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
6. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
7. What did Hubble look like when Reacher found him?
8. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
9. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
10. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)