|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the barbers been doing with the Kliner Foundation money?
(a) Burning it.
(b) Investing it.
(c) Stacking it in a closet.
(d) Giving it to charity.
2. What are the names of Hubble's children?
(a) Lucy and Ben.
(b) Lindy and David.
(c) Angela and David.
(d) Betsy and Lance.
3. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
(a) Reacher uses money from Charlie.
(b) Finlay charges the ticket on his credit card.
(c) Finlay bills it to the police department.
(d) Reacher uses money from the Hispanic guys.
4. Why do Roscoe and Reacher go to Yellow Springs on Thursday?
(a) To check Joe's autopsy.
(b) To check Gray's autopsy.
(c) To check Stoller's autopsy.
(d) To check the Morrisons' autopsies.
5. What story does Reacher hear while he is at the barber's place?
(a) What the town of Margrave was like before Kliner came.
(b) The story of Blind Bart.
(c) What happened to Finlay when Reacher was with Picard.
(d) How Hubble ran the operation for Kliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in the Margrave Police Department now that Kliner and his gang are defeated?
2. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
3. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
4. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
5. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)