|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
(a) She is shot in the back.
(b) Her head is crushed.
(c) She is stabbed in the stomach.
(d) She is shot in the head.
2. How long after Roscoe's rescue does Reacher leave?
(a) A month.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A year.
3. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Andrew Bartman.
(b) Walter Bartholomew.
(c) Kelvin Kelstein.
(d) David Goldstein.
4. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
(a) A picture of her with her phone number on the back.
(b) A picture of Joe with her phone number on the back.
(c) Some cash.
(d) A lunch.
5. Who is the only white guy that will go into the black guy's barbershop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
2. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
3. Finlay and Reacher hear recorded messages on tape. Who recorded the messages?
4. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
5. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
2. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
3. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
4. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
5. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
6. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
7. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
8. What does Picard say when Finlay says, "What's this all about? We go back a long way, right?"
9. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
10. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)