|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A tarp.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A dolly.
2. After Finlay, Reacher and Hubble leave the barbershop, what does Finlay do when he goes back to the station to get a weapon?
(a) Drives another car into the station.
(b) Starts a fire at the police station.
(c) Has a farmer dump manure in the station.
(d) Shoots the tires on the patrol cars.
3. Where does Reacher kill the Kliner kid?
(a) In the pool.
(b) In the garden room.
(c) Outside the front door.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. Who comes to see Reacher while he is holed up at the barber's place?
(a) The barber's sister.
(b) The waitress from Eno's Diner.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
5. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
(a) Because of the FBI.
(b) Because of the CIA.
(c) Because of the Coast Guard.
(d) Because of Finlay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
2. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
3. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
4. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
5. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher ask Kelstein's secretary to tell Kelstein?
2. What does Reacher do at the gas station when he and Picard are driving to Augusta?
3. What does Picard say when Finlay says, "What's this all about? We go back a long way, right?"
4. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
5. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
6. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
7. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
8. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
9. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
10. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)