|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
(a) A piece of concrete.
(b) A stick of wood.
(c) A gun.
(d) A cane.
2. Who is the only white guy that will go into the black guy's barbershop?
3. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
(a) Detective James Spirenza.
(b) Detective David Peters.
(c) Detective Andrew Spivey.
(d) Detective Jonathan Smith.
4. What clothing does Reacher look for at the Hubble home?
(a) A vest.
(b) A t-shirt.
(c) Gloves and a hat.
(d) A jacket.
5. Including the driver, how many men are in the Kliner Foundation truck that comes to the Hubble's to kill Reacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
2. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
3. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
4. Where do they get samples of the fake money?
5. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
2. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
3. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
4. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
5. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
6. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
7. What does Reacher do at the gas station when he and Picard are driving to Augusta?
8. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
9. How does Reacher decide that they need to look in the garage of Stoller's parents?
10. Kliner tells Reacher to find Hubble. What will happen if Reacher does not locate Hubble by 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)