|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
(a) Because of the CIA.
(b) Because of the FBI.
(c) Because of Finlay.
(d) Because of the Coast Guard.
2. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
(a) Detective Andrew Spivey.
(b) Detective David Peters.
(c) Detective James Spirenza.
(d) Detective Jonathan Smith.
3. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
(a) During World War II.
(b) During the Korean War.
(c) During World War I.
(d) During the Cold War.
4. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
(a) He has some fast food.
(b) He has Roscoe.
(c) He has some files.
(d) He has a gun.
5. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
(a) Reacher picks the lock.
(b) They kick the door in.
(c) Hubble uses his keys.
(d) Reacher uses bolt cutters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job might Roscoe try to get next?
2. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
3. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
4. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
5. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
2. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
3. What does Picard say when Finlay says, "What's this all about? We go back a long way, right?"
4. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
5. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
6. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
7. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
8. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
9. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
10. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)