|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing does Reacher look for at the Hubble home?
(a) A vest.
(b) A t-shirt.
(c) A jacket.
(d) Gloves and a hat.
2. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) For a year.
(b) Since the beginning.
(c) For two years.
(d) For six months.
3. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
4. How many people are in the Margrave Police Department now that Kliner and his gang are defeated?
(a) Four people.
(b) Ten people.
(c) Six people.
(d) Three people.
5. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
(a) He has to wait for a car.
(b) He has to go get Roscoe.
(c) He has to finish some work.
(d) He has to go get Charlie and the kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they find Gray's files?
2. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
3. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
4. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
5. Who brokers the warehouse deal with Kliner?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)