|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher kill the Kliner kid?
(a) In the pool.
(b) In the garden room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) Outside the front door.
2. Who killed Mary Beth and the Morrisons, according to Picard?
3. Who bursts into the warehouse just as Reacher is about to shoot one of the men guarding Charlie and Roscoe?
4. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) Atlas Paper Mills.
(b) Crane and Company.
(c) Cascade Corp.
(d) American Eagle Papermills.
5. What clothing does Reacher look for at the Hubble home?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A t-shirt.
(c) A vest.
(d) Gloves and a hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
2. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
3. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
4. After Finlay, Reacher and Hubble leave the barbershop, what does Finlay do when he goes back to the station to get a weapon?
5. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
2. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
3. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
4. What does Reacher do at the gas station when he and Picard are driving to Augusta?
5. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
6. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
7. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
8. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
9. Why does Reacher think that the gun Gray gave Roscoe was a decoy?
10. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)