|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
(a) Two reserve police officers.
(b) Baker and a Hispanic guy.
(c) Baker and Stevenson.
(d) Kliner and Teale.
2. Finlay and Reacher hear recorded messages on tape. Who recorded the messages?
(a) Roscoe and Charlie.
(b) Baker and Stevenson.
(c) Charlie's kids.
(d) Hubble and Charlie.
3. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
(a) He has Roscoe.
(b) He has a gun.
(c) He has some fast food.
(d) He has some files.
4. What did Joe and Kelstein discuss?
(a) Counterfeit currency.
(b) Drug trafficking.
(c) Margrave, Georgia.
(d) Computer security.
5. What is Reacher afraid might happen to him now that Kliner's counterfeiting ring is damaged?
(a) He will have to be part of the cleanup.
(b) Be convicted for murder and receive a life sentence.
(c) Be locked up in Warburton for two years.
(d) Be asked to become part of the police department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Hubble's children?
2. Who leaks Joe's list to Kliner's people?
3. Who drives a Kliner Foundation truck to the Hubble's while Reacher waits in ambush?
4. What name does Reacher use when he checks into a motel in Augusta?
5. Who do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble find when they get inside the warehouse office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher think that the gun Gray gave Roscoe was a decoy?
2. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
3. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
4. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
5. Kliner tells Reacher to find Hubble. What will happen if Reacher does not locate Hubble by 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.?
6. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
7. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
8. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
9. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
10. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)