|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kliner want Reacher to find?
2. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
(a) The inks.
(b) The press.
(c) The paper.
(d) The plates.
3. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
(a) "It was..."
(b) "Help, me."
(c) "Got to get in before Sunday."
(d) "Got to get in before Friday."
4. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
(a) Because of the CIA.
(b) Because of Finlay.
(c) Because of the Coast Guard.
(d) Because of the FBI.
5. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
(d) Princeton University.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reacher returns from Mississippi, with whom does he have a verbal sparring match?
2. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
3. What name does Reacher use when he checks into a motel in Augusta?
4. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
5. What have the barbers been doing with the Kliner Foundation money?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
2. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
3. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
4. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
5. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
6. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
7. Why does Reacher think that the gun Gray gave Roscoe was a decoy?
8. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
9. What does Reacher ask Kelstein's secretary to tell Kelstein?
10. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)