|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(d) Mayor Teale.
2. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
(a) Finlay will die.
(b) Roscoe will die.
(c) The Hubble children will die.
(d) Charlie will die.
3. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To talk with Picard.
(b) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(c) To see Roscoe.
(d) To get Charlie and the kids.
4. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
5. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) John Lennon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
2. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
3. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
4. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
5. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
2. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
3. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
4. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
5. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
6. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
7. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
8. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
9. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
10. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)