|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) For two years.
(b) For a year.
(c) Since the beginning.
(d) For six months.
2. After Finlay, Reacher and Hubble leave the barbershop, what does Finlay do when he goes back to the station to get a weapon?
(a) Drives another car into the station.
(b) Has a farmer dump manure in the station.
(c) Starts a fire at the police station.
(d) Shoots the tires on the patrol cars.
3. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
(a) Because Kliner let something slip.
(b) Because Baker let something slip.
(c) Because of the booming echo on the tapes.
(d) Because Picard let something slip.
4. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To talk with Picard.
(b) To see Roscoe.
(c) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(d) To get Charlie and the kids.
5. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(d) Mayor Teale.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
2. Where does Reacher kill the Kliner kid?
3. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
4. Who comes to see Reacher while he is holed up at the barber's place?
5. Who leaks Joe's list to Kliner's people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
2. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
3. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
4. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
5. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
6. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
7. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
8. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
9. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
10. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)