|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
(a) To get the windows tinted.
(b) To get new tires.
(c) To tune the engine.
(d) To get the oil changed.
2. Why do Roscoe and Reacher go to Yellow Springs on Thursday?
(a) To check Stoller's autopsy.
(b) To check Gray's autopsy.
(c) To check Joe's autopsy.
(d) To check the Morrisons' autopsies.
3. Where do they find Gray's files?
(a) In Roscoe's house.
(b) At the barbershop.
(c) In Gray's house.
(d) Under "K" in the file room at the police station.
4. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) Teale won't allow Finlay to leave the office.
(b) Hubble is dead.
(c) Someone is killing the people on Joe's list.
(d) Teale suspects something.
5. Where does Reacher drive the Kliner Foundation truck after killing all the men inside it?
(a) The woods.
(b) The police station.
(c) Morrison's house.
(d) The mayor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Joe Reacher, according to Picard?
2. Where does Reacher tell Picard that they are driving after Reacher eats breakfast?
3. What clothing does Reacher look for at the Hubble home?
4. What will Reacher do while Roscoe is in Atlanta and Finlay mans the station?
5. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hubble look like when Reacher found him?
2. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
3. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
4. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
5. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
6. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
7. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
8. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
9. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
10. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)