|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
(b) A Hispanic guy.
(c) The Kliner kid.
2. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
3. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
4. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) For six months.
(b) For two years.
(c) Since the beginning.
(d) For a year.
5. After Finlay, Reacher and Hubble leave the barbershop, what does Finlay do when he goes back to the station to get a weapon?
(a) Has a farmer dump manure in the station.
(b) Shoots the tires on the patrol cars.
(c) Starts a fire at the police station.
(d) Drives another car into the station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who photocopies the list that Reacher found in Joe's garment bag?
2. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
3. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
4. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
5. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
2. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
3. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
4. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
5. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
6. What does Picard say when Finlay says, "What's this all about? We go back a long way, right?"
7. What did Hubble look like when Reacher found him?
8. How does Reacher decide that they need to look in the garage of Stoller's parents?
9. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
10. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)