|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) American Eagle Papermills.
(b) Crane and Company.
(c) Cascade Corp.
(d) Atlas Paper Mills.
2. Who is the exterior guard at the warehouse when Finlay, Reacher, and Hubble crawl through the fence?
(c) A Hispanic guy.
3. What job might Roscoe try to get next?
(a) Chief of Detectives.
(c) Chief of Police.
(d) Police sergeant.
4. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
(a) Because Picard let something slip.
(b) Because Kliner let something slip.
(c) Because Baker let something slip.
(d) Because of the booming echo on the tapes.
5. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
(a) Charlie will die.
(b) Roscoe will die.
(c) Finlay will die.
(d) The Hubble children will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
2. Who speaks at Gray's funeral?
3. Who bursts into the warehouse just as Reacher is about to shoot one of the men guarding Charlie and Roscoe?
4. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
5. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
2. How does Reacher decide that they need to look in the garage of Stoller's parents?
3. What does Reacher ask Kelstein's secretary to tell Kelstein?
4. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
5. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
6. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
7. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
8. Kliner tells Reacher to find Hubble. What will happen if Reacher does not locate Hubble by 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.?
9. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
10. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)