|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Roscoe and Reacher spend Wednesday night?
(c) Yellow Springs.
2. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) For two years.
(b) For a year.
(c) For six months.
(d) Since the beginning.
3. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
4. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
(a) "Help, me."
(b) "Got to get in before Friday."
(c) "It was..."
(d) "Got to get in before Sunday."
5. Where does Reacher drive the Kliner Foundation truck after killing all the men inside it?
(a) The police station.
(b) The mayor's office.
(c) Morrison's house.
(d) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothing does Reacher look for at the Hubble home?
2. Who does Kliner want Reacher to find?
3. Who leaks Joe's list to Kliner's people?
4. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
5. Who bursts into the warehouse just as Reacher is about to shoot one of the men guarding Charlie and Roscoe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
2. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
3. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
4. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
5. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
6. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
7. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
8. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
9. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
10. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)