|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
(a) A stick of wood.
(b) A cane.
(c) A piece of concrete.
(d) A gun.
2. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
(a) Baker and a Hispanic guy.
(b) Kliner and Teale.
(c) Two reserve police officers.
(d) Baker and Stevenson.
3. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) Fifty pounds.
(b) A ton.
(c) Approximately two hundred pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
4. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
(a) Reacher uses money from Charlie.
(b) Finlay charges the ticket on his credit card.
(c) Reacher uses money from the Hispanic guys.
(d) Finlay bills it to the police department.
5. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Props the hood up.
(b) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
(c) Parks it behind a barn.
(d) Hides it in some brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Reacher hear while he is at the barber's place?
2. Where do they find Gray's files?
3. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
4. Who speaks at Gray's funeral?
5. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
2. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
3. What does Picard say when Finlay says, "What's this all about? We go back a long way, right?"
4. How does Reacher decide that they need to look in the garage of Stoller's parents?
5. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
6. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
7. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
8. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
9. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
10. Why does Reacher go to Eno's Diner at the beginning of Chapter 30?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)