|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kliner want Reacher to find?
2. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) Approximately two hundred pounds.
(b) Fifty pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) A ton.
3. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
4. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
(a) Reacher uses money from Charlie.
(b) Finlay bills it to the police department.
(c) Reacher uses money from the Hispanic guys.
(d) Finlay charges the ticket on his credit card.
5. Where do Roscoe and Reacher spend Wednesday night?
(b) Yellow Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they get samples of the fake money?
2. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
3. After Finlay, Reacher and Hubble leave the barbershop, what does Finlay do when he goes back to the station to get a weapon?
4. Who is the only white guy that will go into the black guy's barbershop?
5. Finlay and Reacher hear recorded messages on tape. Who recorded the messages?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
2. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
3. What did Hubble look like when Reacher found him?
4. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
5. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
6. What does Picard say when Finlay says, "What's this all about? We go back a long way, right?"
7. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
8. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
9. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
10. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)