|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finlay and Reacher hear recorded messages on tape. Who recorded the messages?
(a) Charlie's kids.
(b) Hubble and Charlie.
(c) Baker and Stevenson.
(d) Roscoe and Charlie.
2. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
(b) To talk with Picard.
(c) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
(d) To check Stoller's garage.
3. Where do they get samples of the fake money?
(a) The barbers had some.
(b) Reacher had some from Charlie and the guys who trailed him.
(c) There was some in Morrison's pockets.
(d) They found some at Stoller's place.
4. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
5. What are the names of Hubble's children?
(a) Angela and David.
(b) Betsy and Lance.
(c) Lucy and Ben.
(d) Lindy and David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
2. Who leaks Joe's list to Kliner's people?
3. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
4. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
5. Who killed Mary Beth and the Morrisons, according to Picard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
2. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
3. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
4. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
5. Kliner tells Reacher to find Hubble. What will happen if Reacher does not locate Hubble by 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.?
6. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
7. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
8. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
9. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
10. What does Reacher do at the gas station when he and Picard are driving to Augusta?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)