|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in the Margrave Police Department now that Kliner and his gang are defeated?
(a) Four people.
(b) Ten people.
(c) Six people.
(d) Three people.
2. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) Hundred dollar bills.
(d) Dollar bills.
3. Where does Reacher drive first in Chapter 30?
(b) Eno's diner.
(c) Hubble's home.
4. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Andrew Bartman.
(b) Walter Bartholomew.
(c) Kelvin Kelstein.
(d) David Goldstein.
5. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(a) Mayor Teale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
2. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
3. Who photocopies the list that Reacher found in Joe's garment bag?
4. Finlay and Reacher hear recorded messages on tape. Who recorded the messages?
5. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
2. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
3. What does Reacher ask Kelstein's secretary to tell Kelstein?
4. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
5. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
6. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
7. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
8. Kliner tells Reacher to find Hubble. What will happen if Reacher does not locate Hubble by 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.?
9. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
10. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)