|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
2. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(b) History of Counterfeiting.
(c) Modern Banking Today.
(d) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
3. Who do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble find when they get inside the warehouse office?
(a) Ben and Lucy.
(c) Charlie and Roscoe.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
4. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
(a) Teale and Baker.
(b) Teale and Baker.
(c) Gray and Teale.
(d) Eisenhower and Teale.
5. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
(a) A picture of Joe with her phone number on the back.
(b) A lunch.
(c) A picture of her with her phone number on the back.
(d) Some cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
2. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
3. What is on the printout that Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
4. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
5. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)