|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Ringo Starr.
(d) John Lennon.
2. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
(c) Fifteenth squad, detectives.
3. Where do they find Gray's files?
(a) At the barbershop.
(b) In Roscoe's house.
(c) Under "K" in the file room at the police station.
(d) In Gray's house.
4. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Paul Kelstein.
(c) Paul Lennon.
(d) Charlie Lennon.
5. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) For a year.
(b) For six months.
(c) Since the beginning.
(d) For two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
2. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
3. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
4. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
5. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
2. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
3. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
4. What were Roscoe and Charlie doing in the warehouse?
5. What did Hubble look like when Reacher found him?
6. Why was Reacher so worried about the whereabouts of the children in the warehouse?
7. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
8. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
9. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
10. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)