|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brokers the warehouse deal with Kliner?
2. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Andrew Bartman.
(b) David Goldstein.
(c) Walter Bartholomew.
(d) Kelvin Kelstein.
3. What are the names of Hubble's children?
(a) Betsy and Lance.
(b) Lucy and Ben.
(c) Lindy and David.
(d) Angela and David.
4. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
5. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
(a) Finlay bills it to the police department.
(b) Reacher uses money from Charlie.
(c) Finlay charges the ticket on his credit card.
(d) Reacher uses money from the Hispanic guys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Reacher do while Roscoe is in Atlanta and Finlay mans the station?
2. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
3. Who killed Joe Reacher, according to Picard?
4. Who photocopies the list that Reacher found in Joe's garment bag?
5. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher do at the gas station when he and Picard are driving to Augusta?
2. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
3. What did Hubble look like when Reacher found him?
4. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
5. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
6. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
7. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
8. What did Kelstein tell Reacher about counterfeiting?
9. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
10. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)