|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(b) He is missing.
(c) She saw him running down the street.
(d) He drove off in his Bentley.
2. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His parents.
(c) His wife.
(d) His brother.
3. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
4. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Stab wounds.
(b) Postmortem injuries.
(c) Broken arms.
(d) Missing fingers.
5. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Hubble worked for Sunrise International?
2. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
3. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
4. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
5. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
2. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
3. Describe the chief of police.
4. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
5. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
6. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
7. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
8. What does Charlie want Reacher to do?
9. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
10. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)