|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
2. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
3. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
(c) Mayor Teale.
4. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
(a) Floor three.
(b) Floor six.
(c) Floor two.
(d) Floor five.
5. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Macon.
(b) Got fired.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Hung himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Hubble worked for Sunrise International?
2. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
3. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
4. Who is the chief detective?
5. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
2. Why does the main character assume that the police are at the diner to arrest him?
3. How does Reacher learn that he and Hubble are not on the holding floor?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
5. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
6. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
7. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
8. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
9. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
10. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)