|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
(a) The chief.
2. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Hubble.
(b) Stoller and Teale.
(c) Stoller and Baker.
(d) Stoller and Kliner.
3. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) Finlay's office.
(b) The park.
(c) Convenience store.
4. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(b) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(c) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
5. What company did Stoller work for?
(a) Georgia Transfer.
(b) Atlanta Trucking and Shipping.
(c) Island Air-conditioning.
(d) Florida Trucking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
2. How long has it been since Hubble worked for Sunrise International?
3. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
4. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
5. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
2. Why, in Chapter 19, does Reacher say that the counterfeiting is not being done in Kliner's warehouse?
3. Describe the woman who enters the convenience store when Reacher is there.
4. What does Reacher learn when he goes back to the station house after his haircut and shave?
5. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
6. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
7. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
8. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
9. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
10. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)