|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) At the bus station.
(b) On the road.
(c) Eno's Diner.
(d) At a grocery store.
2. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) His wife.
3. Who is following Reacher at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Two white guys.
(b) Two Hispanic guys.
(c) A Kliner foundation truck.
(d) Two black guys.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) Hubble's story.
(b) When the next bus leaves.
(c) Blind Blake story.
(d) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
5. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(a) Walther PP semi-automatic pistol.
(b) Nighthawk Custom Talon II semi-automatic.
(c) A Desert Eagle automatic.
(d) A police revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
2. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
3. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
4. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Picard tell Reacher and Roscoe about Joe's rental car?
2. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
3. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
4. Why, in Chapter 19, does Reacher say that the counterfeiting is not being done in Kliner's warehouse?
5. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
6. Why does Finlay go to talk to Morrison on Monday morning?
7. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
8. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
9. How does Reacher learn that he and Hubble are not on the holding floor?
10. Describe the chief of police.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)