|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) To her sister's house.
(b) To visit her brother.
(c) A safe house in Atlanta.
(d) Her mother's house.
2. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six years.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) When the next bus leaves.
(b) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(c) Blind Blake story.
(d) Hubble's story.
4. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
(a) Black Guerilla Family.
(b) La Nuestra Familia.
(c) Red Boy.
(d) Aryan Brotherhood.
5. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) The store clerk.
(b) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(c) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
2. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
3. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
4. Who is the chief of police?
5. Where is the main character arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Finlay go to talk to Morrison on Monday morning?
2. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
3. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
5. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
6. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
7. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
8. How does Reacher learn that he and Hubble are not on the holding floor?
9. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
10. What does Reacher learn when he goes back to the station house after his haircut and shave?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)