|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chief of police?
2. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A switchblade.
(b) A gun.
(c) A hunting knife.
(d) A note.
3. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
(a) The police department.
(b) The fire department.
(c) The City of Margrave.
(d) Kliner Foundation.
4. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) A couple months.
(c) Five years.
(d) About 30 years.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) Blind Blake story.
(b) Hubble's story.
(c) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(d) When the next bus leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the chief detective?
2. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
3. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
4. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
5. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the main character assume that the police are at the diner to arrest him?
2. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
3. Why do the police officers say that the murderer went crazy?
4. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
5. Describe the chief of police.
6. What does Picard tell Reacher and Roscoe about Joe's rental car?
7. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
8. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
9. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
10. Why does Reacher ask Finlay if Picard might have put a couple of guys on surveillance?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)