|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
2. What does Reacher find in the trunk of the car that the two Hispanic guys were driving?
(a) Four nylon bodysuits.
(c) Four pairs of rubber over shoes.
(d) Silenced .22 automatic.
3. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The city council.
(d) The city administrator.
4. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
(a) A lawyer's office.
(b) A bank.
(c) A dentist's office.
(d) A grass square with a church.
5. Who is the chief detective?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joe's job?
2. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. Where is the main character arrested?
4. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
5. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the woman who enters the convenience store when Reacher is there.
2. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
3. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
5. Why do the police officers say that the murderer went crazy?
6. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
7. How does Reacher learn that he and Hubble are not on the holding floor?
8. What does Reacher learn when he goes back to the station house after his haircut and shave?
9. Why does Stoller's girlfriend, Judy, assume that Stoller is dead when Reacher and Roscoe come to the condominium?
10. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)