Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(b) Kliner's warehouse.
(d) Yellow Springs.
2. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(a) Mr. Kliner.
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
3. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
4. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A thumb drive.
(c) A gun.
(d) Computer paper.
5. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(b) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(c) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
2. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
3. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
4. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
5. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher want to wait until 4 a.m. to attack Kliner?
2. Why does Picard want Roscoe to stay with Charlie at the safe house?
3. Why won't a murder charge hold up against Paul Hubble?
4. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
5. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
6. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
7. What happens to Molly when she gets off the plane?
8. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
9. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
10. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)