|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) Inside Morrison's wife.
(b) In Morrison's freezer.
(c) Inside the dog.
(d) In Morrison's car.
2. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A tall white guy.
(b) A short black guy.
(c) A Latino.
(d) A black man.
3. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She wears glasses.
(b) She is taller.
(c) She is thinner.
(d) She has long blonde hair.
4. Where does Hubble work?
(a) Sunrise International.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) American Bank.
(d) Chase Bank.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
(d) Yellow Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
2. Where was the last place Reacher had heard that Joe worked?
3. What was Joe's job?
4. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
5. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher learn when he goes back to the station house after his haircut and shave?
2. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
3. What is bothering Reacher Saturday morning after killing the five men at the Hubble home?
4. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
5. Why does Finlay go to talk to Morrison on Monday morning?
6. How does Reacher know where Morrison's missing body parts will be?
7. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
8. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
9. Why don't Reacher and Roscoe drive home from Alabama on Monday night?
10. Describe the chief of police.
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)