Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joe's job?
(a) Security specialist.
(b) Banking relations.
(c) Anti-counterfeiting operations.
2. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His parents.
(d) His wife.
3. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
4. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots in the heart.
(d) Two shots to the head.
5. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
(a) Gets in her car and drives to the police station.
(c) Punches a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Hubble worked for Sunrise International?
2. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
3. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
4. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
5. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the list that was in Joe's garment bag.
2. Why is Kliner's fourth warehouse in a smart location?
3. Why does Reacher not notice he is being followed in New York?
4. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
5. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
6. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
7. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
8. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
9. What does Reacher do at the gas station when he and Picard are driving to Augusta?
10. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)