|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(b) The janitor.
(c) The warden.
(d) One of the guards.
2. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Officer Stevenson.
(d) Chief Morrison.
3. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She has long blonde hair.
(b) She is thinner.
(c) She wears glasses.
(d) She is taller.
4. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) In Morrison's freezer.
(b) Inside the dog.
(c) Inside Morrison's wife.
(d) In Morrison's car.
5. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
(b) A Red Boy.
(c) Guys with lightning tattoos.
(d) The Mexican Mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
2. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
3. What was Joe's job?
4. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
5. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
2. Describe the woman who enters the convenience store when Reacher is there.
3. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
4. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
5. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
6. Why does Reacher ask Finlay if Picard might have put a couple of guys on surveillance?
7. Why does Finlay go to talk to Morrison on Monday morning?
8. Why won't a murder charge hold up against Paul Hubble?
9. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
10. Why does Reacher believe that Spivey has arranged to have him killed?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)