|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The city council.
(d) The city administrator.
2. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
(a) The Yellow Springs Police Department.
(b) Finlay's buddy in the Atlanta FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The state police.
3. Who is the second murder victim?
(a) Sherman Stoller.
(b) Stephen Smythe.
(c) Andrew Sanders.
(d) Stanton Jones.
4. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(b) St. Louis.
5. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) His wife.
(c) Officer Finlay.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
2. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
3. How many children does Hubble have?
4. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
5. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
2. Why do the police officers say that the murderer went crazy?
3. Why does Stoller's girlfriend, Judy, assume that Stoller is dead when Reacher and Roscoe come to the condominium?
4. Why won't a murder charge hold up against Paul Hubble?
5. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
6. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
7. What does Picard tell Reacher and Roscoe about Joe's rental car?
8. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
9. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
10. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)