|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(b) A guard at Warburton.
2. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) His wife.
(c) Officer Finlay.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
3. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) Roscoe's car.
(b) Hubble's Bentley.
(c) Charlie's Bentley.
(d) A bicycle.
4. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(b) Kliner's warehouse.
(c) The airport.
(d) FBI building.
5. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(b) Two black guys in a pickup.
(c) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(d) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the chief of police?
2. Who is the chief detective?
3. Where does Hubble work?
4. What is the name of the state prison?
5. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
2. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
4. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
6. Why don't Reacher and Roscoe drive home from Alabama on Monday night?
7. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
8. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
9. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
10. How does Reacher learn that he and Hubble are not on the holding floor?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)