|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(a) Kliner's warehouse.
(b) FBI building.
(d) The airport.
2. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(a) Stevie Ray Band.
(c) Alabama Roads.
(d) Pond Life.
3. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
4. Who is the second murder victim?
(a) Andrew Sanders.
(b) Sherman Stoller.
(c) Stephen Smythe.
(d) Stanton Jones.
5. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) The store clerk.
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
(c) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(d) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
2. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
3. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
4. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
5. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Blind Bart and what happened to him?
2. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
3. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
4. Why doesn't Roscoe believe the background story that Morrison gave the coroner for Gray's death?
5. What does Roscoe want to do now that the Kliner Foundation is gone?
6. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
7. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
8. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
9. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
10. What does Reacher want to do now that he has taken care of the men who killed his brother?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)