|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
(a) Aryan Brotherhood.
(b) Black Guerilla Family.
(c) Red Boy.
(d) La Nuestra Familia.
2. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Officer Finlay.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
3. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) An abandoned barn.
(b) A tumbledown shack.
(c) A deserted road.
(d) A sturdy stand of trees.
4. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
(a) The police department.
(b) Kliner Foundation.
(c) The City of Margrave.
(d) The fire department.
5. Who is the second murder victim?
(a) Andrew Sanders.
(b) Stanton Jones.
(c) Sherman Stoller.
(d) Stephen Smythe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
2. How was the murder victim killed?
3. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
4. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
5. Where does Paul Hubble live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why, in Chapter 19, does Reacher say that the counterfeiting is not being done in Kliner's warehouse?
2. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
3. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
4. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. How does Reacher learn that he and Hubble are not on the holding floor?
6. Why does Reacher believe that Spivey has arranged to have him killed?
7. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
8. Why does Finlay go to talk to Morrison on Monday morning?
9. Why don't Reacher and Roscoe drive home from Alabama on Monday night?
10. What does Picard tell Reacher and Roscoe about Joe's rental car?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)