|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(b) All the blood.
(c) The violence of the murders.
(d) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
2. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
3. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
4. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Baker.
(b) Stoller and Hubble.
(c) Stoller and Teale.
(d) Stoller and Kliner.
5. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(a) Mr. Kliner.
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
2. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
3. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
4. What was Joe's job?
5. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie want Reacher to do?
2. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
3. Describe the woman who enters the convenience store when Reacher is there.
4. Why don't Reacher and Roscoe drive home from Alabama on Monday night?
5. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
6. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
7. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
8. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
9. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
10. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)