|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
(d) Yellow Springs.
2. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(b) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(c) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(d) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
3. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(b) St. Louis.
4. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
(a) Paul Hubble's.
5. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
2. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
3. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
4. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reacher know where Morrison's missing body parts will be?
2. What does Reacher learn when he goes back to the station house after his haircut and shave?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
4. Why does the main character assume that the police are at the diner to arrest him?
5. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
6. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
7. Why don't Reacher and Roscoe drive home from Alabama on Monday night?
8. What does Charlie want Reacher to do?
9. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
10. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)