|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Atlanta.
(b) Hung himself.
(c) Got fired.
(d) Got a job in Macon.
2. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A tall white guy.
(b) A Latino.
(c) A short black guy.
(d) A black man.
3. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(b) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(c) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(d) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
4. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
5. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) His wife.
(d) Officer Finlay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
2. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
3. How was the murder victim killed?
4. Who is the chief of police?
5. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
2. What does Picard tell Reacher and Roscoe about Joe's rental car?
3. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
4. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
5. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
6. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
7. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
8. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
9. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
10. Why does Stoller's girlfriend, Judy, assume that Stoller is dead when Reacher and Roscoe come to the condominium?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)