|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
2. What is Hubble's wife's name?
3. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) In their hotel room.
(b) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
(c) In the hotel dining room.
(d) At Eno's.
4. How long have the Kliners been in Margrave?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Since the town was founded.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Five years.
5. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(c) Mr. Kliner.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
2. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
3. What company did Stoller work for?
4. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
5. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
2. Why don't Reacher and Roscoe drive home from Alabama on Monday night?
3. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
4. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
5. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
6. Why does the main character assume that the police are at the diner to arrest him?
7. How does Reacher know where Morrison's missing body parts will be?
8. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
9. Why, in Chapter 19, does Reacher say that the counterfeiting is not being done in Kliner's warehouse?
10. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)