|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) The park.
(b) Finlay's office.
(d) Convenience store.
2. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Officer Stevenson.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Sergeant Baker.
3. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots to the head.
(b) Two shots in the heart.
4. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
(d) Yellow Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joe's job?
2. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
4. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
5. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Reacher and Hubble see twenty miles out from Augusta?
2. Why does the main character assume that the police are at the diner to arrest him?
3. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
4. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
5. Why, in Chapter 19, does Reacher say that the counterfeiting is not being done in Kliner's warehouse?
6. What does Picard say when Finlay says, "What's this all about? We go back a long way, right?"
7. How does Reacher figure out where Kliner gets his paper for the counterfeiting?
8. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks why Kliner chose Margrave?
9. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
10. Why does Reacher ask Finlay if Picard might have put a couple of guys on surveillance?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)