|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) Charlie's Bentley.
(b) Hubble's Bentley.
(c) Roscoe's car.
(d) A bicycle.
2. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Five years.
(c) About 30 years.
(d) A couple months.
3. Where does Reacher hide the car that the Hispanic guys were driving?
(b) Atlanta airport.
(d) Yellow Springs.
4. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
(b) Food for vending machines.
(d) Twenty new air conditioners.
5. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(a) Pond Life.
(b) Stevie Ray Band.
(c) Alabama Roads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
2. How was the murder victim killed?
3. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
4. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
5. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stoller's girlfriend, Judy, assume that Stoller is dead when Reacher and Roscoe come to the condominium?
2. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
3. Why does Finlay go to talk to Morrison on Monday morning?
4. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. Why won't a murder charge hold up against Paul Hubble?
6. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
7. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
8. Describe the chief of police.
9. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
10. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)