|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) To her sister's house.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) To visit her brother.
(d) A safe house in Atlanta.
2. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(b) The violence of the murders.
(c) All the blood.
(d) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
3. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(b) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
(c) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(d) Two black guys in a pickup.
4. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His wife.
(c) His parents.
(d) His brother.
5. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A note.
(b) A gun.
(c) A switchblade.
(d) A hunting knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. Who reads the main character his rights?
3. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
4. Where does Hubble work?
5. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stoller's girlfriend, Judy, assume that Stoller is dead when Reacher and Roscoe come to the condominium?
2. What does Charlie want Reacher to do?
3. Why does Reacher believe that Spivey has arranged to have him killed?
4. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
6. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
7. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
8. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
9. What does Picard tell Reacher and Roscoe about Joe's rental car?
10. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)