|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The city administrator.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The city council.
2. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the heart.
3. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Teale.
(b) Stoller and Baker.
(c) Stoller and Kliner.
(d) Stoller and Hubble.
4. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) An abandoned barn.
(b) A tumbledown shack.
(c) A sturdy stand of trees.
(d) A deserted road.
5. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(b) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(c) The store clerk.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company did Stoller work for?
2. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
3. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
4. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
5. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the chief of police.
2. Why does the main character assume that the police are at the diner to arrest him?
3. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
4. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
5. Why does Reacher ask Finlay if Picard might have put a couple of guys on surveillance?
6. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
7. Why does Finlay go to talk to Morrison on Monday morning?
8. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
9. Why don't Reacher and Roscoe drive home from Alabama on Monday night?
10. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)