|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) All the blood.
(b) The violence of the murders.
(c) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(d) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
2. Where does Hubble work?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Chase Bank.
(c) American Bank.
(d) Sunrise International.
3. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(b) South Carolina.
4. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(b) Kliner's warehouse.
(c) Yellow Springs.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) Blind Blake story.
(b) When the next bus leaves.
(c) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(d) Hubble's story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
2. Who is the chief of police?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
4. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
5. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
2. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
4. Why does Reacher ask Finlay if Picard might have put a couple of guys on surveillance?
5. How does Reacher know where Morrison's missing body parts will be?
6. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
7. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
8. Why does Stoller's girlfriend, Judy, assume that Stoller is dead when Reacher and Roscoe come to the condominium?
9. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
10. What does Charlie want Reacher to do?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)