|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Hubble's Bentley.
(b) Morrison's car.
(c) Big white Cadillac.
(d) Three patrol cars.
2. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
3. Who is following Reacher at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Two white guys.
(b) Two black guys.
(c) Two Hispanic guys.
(d) A Kliner foundation truck.
4. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Kliner's warehouse.
(c) Yellow Springs.
5. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) A deserted road.
(b) An abandoned barn.
(c) A sturdy stand of trees.
(d) A tumbledown shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
2. Where does Hubble work?
3. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
4. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
5. Who is the chief detective?
Short Essay Questions
1. What images does Reacher remember before he attacks one of Kliner's men at Hubble's home?
2. What does Reacher say when Finlay asks him how he feels about killing five men?
3. Why, in Chapter 19, does Reacher say that the counterfeiting is not being done in Kliner's warehouse?
4. How does Reacher know where Morrison's missing body parts will be?
5. How does Reacher get a look inside the truck that the Kliner kid drives to Mississippi?
6. Why is Reacher released from prison on Sunday morning?
7. Why should Reacher have known that Baker was involved with Kliner?
8. How does Reacher find Gray's files?
9. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
10. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)