|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) Blind Blake story.
(b) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(c) Hubble's story.
(d) When the next bus leaves.
2. Where is the county morgue located?
(b) Yellow Springs.
3. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) A safe house in Atlanta.
(b) To her sister's house.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) To visit her brother.
4. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) Computer paper.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A thumb drive.
(d) A gun.
5. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(a) The Shack.
(b) The Roadhouse.
(c) The Dive.
(d) The Pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
2. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
3. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
4. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
5. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher ask Finlay if Picard might have put a couple of guys on surveillance?
2. Why do the police officers say that the murderer went crazy?
3. A third murder victim has been found. Why is Reacher concerned when he reaches the police station and notices that Finlay looks stunned?
4. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
5. Why does Stoller's girlfriend, Judy, assume that Stoller is dead when Reacher and Roscoe come to the condominium?
6. Why does Reacher believe that Spivey has arranged to have him killed?
7. What does Reacher learn when he goes back to the station house after his haircut and shave?
8. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
9. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
10. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)