|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
(a) The Mexican Mafia.
(b) Guys with lightning tattoos.
(d) A Red Boy.
2. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(b) The store clerk.
(c) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
3. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
(a) Twenty new air conditioners.
(d) Food for vending machines.
4. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Hubble's Bentley.
(b) Three patrol cars.
(c) Morrison's car.
(d) Big white Cadillac.
5. What does Reacher find in the trunk of the car that the two Hispanic guys were driving?
(a) Four nylon bodysuits.
(b) Four pairs of rubber over shoes.
(c) Silenced .22 automatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the state prison?
2. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
3. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
4. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
5. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. How does Reacher learn that he and Hubble are not on the holding floor?
3. What does Reacher learn when he goes back to the station house after his haircut and shave?
4. Why, in Chapter 19, does Reacher say that the counterfeiting is not being done in Kliner's warehouse?
5. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
6. Why does Finlay go to talk to Morrison on Monday morning?
7. Why does Reacher drive to the Atlanta airport?
8. What does Charlie want Reacher to do?
9. Why does Reacher believe that Spivey has arranged to have him killed?
10. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)