|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
(a) A Red Boy.
(c) Guys with lightning tattoos.
(d) The Mexican Mafia.
2. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
(a) Punches a wall.
(c) Gets in her car and drives to the police station.
3. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(b) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(c) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(d) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
4. Who is following Reacher at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Two white guys.
(b) Two black guys.
(c) A Kliner foundation truck.
(d) Two Hispanic guys.
5. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Big white Cadillac.
(b) Hubble's Bentley.
(c) Morrison's car.
(d) Three patrol cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
2. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
4. What is the name of the state prison?
5. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reacher know where Morrison's missing body parts will be?
2. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
3. How does Reacher learn that he and Hubble are not on the holding floor?
4. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
5. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
6. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
7. Describe the chief of police.
8. What does Picard tell Reacher and Roscoe about Joe's rental car?
9. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
10. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)