|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(a) The airport.
(b) Kliner's warehouse.
(d) FBI building.
2. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A short black guy.
(b) A black man.
(c) A tall white guy.
(d) A Latino.
3. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She wears glasses.
(b) She is taller.
(c) She is thinner.
(d) She has long blonde hair.
4. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
(a) Floor three.
(b) Floor two.
(c) Floor five.
(d) Floor six.
5. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
(b) The barbers.
(d) The Kliner kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
2. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
3. How long have the Kliners been in Margrave?
4. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
5. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stoller's girlfriend, Judy, assume that Stoller is dead when Reacher and Roscoe come to the condominium?
2. Describe the chief of police.
3. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
4. Who is the mayor of Margrave?
5. Why don't Reacher and Roscoe drive home from Alabama on Monday night?
6. In Chapter 11, what does Reacher realize about the attack in the bathroom at the prison?
7. Why does Reacher trust Roscoe?
8. How does Reacher know where Morrison's missing body parts will be?
9. Why does the main character assume that the police are at the diner to arrest him?
10. What does Picard tell Reacher and Roscoe about Joe's rental car?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)