|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
(a) Aryan Brotherhood.
(b) Black Guerilla Family.
(c) Red Boy.
(d) La Nuestra Familia.
2. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Kliner's warehouse.
(d) Yellow Springs.
3. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) At Eno's.
(b) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
(c) In the hotel dining room.
(d) In their hotel room.
4. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(a) An extra from the weapon room.
5. What company did Stoller work for?
(a) Island Air-conditioning.
(b) Georgia Transfer.
(c) Florida Trucking.
(d) Atlanta Trucking and Shipping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the murder victim killed?
2. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
3. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
5. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Reacher get any useful information from Spivey?
2. Why does Reacher drive to Atlanta at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. Why does Reacher think that Teale is not the big boss?
4. Why won't a murder charge hold up against Paul Hubble?
5. Describe Hubble's neighborhood and house.
6. What were the intruders planning who came to Roscoe's home Monday night?
7. Why don't the old barbers need customers to make a living?
8. Why do the police officers say that the murderer went crazy?
9. How does Reacher describe his relationship with his brother?
10. Why, in Chapter 19, does Reacher say that the counterfeiting is not being done in Kliner's warehouse?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)