|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
(c) Fifteenth squad, detectives.
2. Who does Kliner want Reacher to find?
3. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(b) Mayor Teale.
4. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
(a) Finlay will die.
(b) Roscoe will die.
(c) Charlie will die.
(d) The Hubble children will die.
5. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
(a) He has to wait for a car.
(b) He has to go get Charlie and the kids.
(c) He has to finish some work.
(d) He has to go get Roscoe.
6. Who killed Joe Reacher, according to Picard?
7. What is Reacher afraid might happen to him now that Kliner's counterfeiting ring is damaged?
(a) Be locked up in Warburton for two years.
(b) Be convicted for murder and receive a life sentence.
(c) Be asked to become part of the police department.
(d) He will have to be part of the cleanup.
8. What clothing does Reacher look for at the Hubble home?
(a) A vest.
(b) Gloves and a hat.
(c) A t-shirt.
(d) A jacket.
9. How many people are in the Margrave Police Department now that Kliner and his gang are defeated?
(a) Three people.
(b) Six people.
(c) Four people.
(d) Ten people.
10. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
(a) Because of the booming echo on the tapes.
(b) Because Picard let something slip.
(c) Because Kliner let something slip.
(d) Because Baker let something slip.
11. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
(b) To check Stoller's garage.
(c) To talk with Picard.
(d) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
12. Who do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble find when they get inside the warehouse office?
(a) Charlie and Roscoe.
(c) Mrs. Kliner.
(d) Ben and Lucy.
13. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
14. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
15. Where does Reacher drive the Kliner Foundation truck after killing all the men inside it?
(a) Morrison's house.
(b) The police station.
(c) The mayor's office.
(d) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
2. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
3. When Reacher returns from Mississippi, with whom does he have a verbal sparring match?
4. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
5. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)