|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the barbers been doing with the Kliner Foundation money?
(a) Investing it.
(b) Burning it.
(c) Stacking it in a closet.
(d) Giving it to charity.
2. Finlay and Reacher hear recorded messages on tape. Who recorded the messages?
(a) Baker and Stevenson.
(b) Charlie's kids.
(c) Roscoe and Charlie.
(d) Hubble and Charlie.
3. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
4. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
5. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
(a) Because of the Coast Guard.
(b) Because of the CIA.
(c) Because of Finlay.
(d) Because of the FBI.
6. Who bursts into the warehouse just as Reacher is about to shoot one of the men guarding Charlie and Roscoe?
7. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
(a) Gray and Teale.
(b) Teale and Baker.
(c) Teale and Baker.
(d) Eisenhower and Teale.
8. What will Reacher do while Roscoe is in Atlanta and Finlay mans the station?
(a) Go through Gray's files.
(b) Look for Hubble.
(c) Watch the warehouse.
(d) Drive to Yellow Springs..
9. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
(a) He has some files.
(b) He has some fast food.
(c) He has a gun.
(d) He has Roscoe.
10. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
(a) Baker and Stevenson.
(b) Kliner and Teale.
(c) Two reserve police officers.
(d) Baker and a Hispanic guy.
11. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Hides it in some brush.
(b) Parks it behind a barn.
(c) Props the hood up.
(d) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
12. What did Joe and Kelstein discuss?
(a) Counterfeit currency.
(b) Margrave, Georgia.
(c) Drug trafficking.
(d) Computer security.
13. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
(a) Atlanta and Macon.
(b) Atlanta and Marietta.
(c) Augusta and Macon.
(d) Alabama and South Carolina.
14. How long after Roscoe's rescue does Reacher leave?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) Twenty-four hours.
15. Where do they find Gray's files?
(a) In Gray's house.
(b) In Roscoe's house.
(c) Under "K" in the file room at the police station.
(d) At the barbershop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Mary Beth and the Morrisons, according to Picard?
2. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
3. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
4. Including the driver, how many men are in the Kliner Foundation truck that comes to the Hubble's to kill Reacher?
5. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)