|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Joe born?
(c) The Philippine Islands.
2. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) Cascade Corp.
(b) American Eagle Papermills.
(c) Atlas Paper Mills.
(d) Crane and Company.
3. Who bursts into the warehouse just as Reacher is about to shoot one of the men guarding Charlie and Roscoe?
4. What did Joe and Kelstein discuss?
(a) Computer security.
(b) Counterfeit currency.
(c) Margrave, Georgia.
(d) Drug trafficking.
5. Where do they get samples of the fake money?
(a) They found some at Stoller's place.
(b) There was some in Morrison's pockets.
(c) Reacher had some from Charlie and the guys who trailed him.
(d) The barbers had some.
6. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
(a) Some cash.
(b) A picture of Joe with her phone number on the back.
(c) A lunch.
(d) A picture of her with her phone number on the back.
7. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Hides it in some brush.
(b) Props the hood up.
(c) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
(d) Parks it behind a barn.
8. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
(a) Because Kliner let something slip.
(b) Because Picard let something slip.
(c) Because Baker let something slip.
(d) Because of the booming echo on the tapes.
9. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
(a) He has some files.
(b) He has Roscoe.
(c) He has some fast food.
(d) He has a gun.
10. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(b) Mayor Teale.
11. Who drives a Kliner Foundation truck to the Hubble's while Reacher waits in ambush?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(d) A Hispanic guy.
12. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Walter Bartholomew.
(b) Andrew Bartman.
(c) Kelvin Kelstein.
(d) David Goldstein.
13. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
(a) The plates.
(b) The paper.
(c) The inks.
(d) The press.
14. Where does Reacher drive first in Chapter 30?
(b) Hubble's home.
(c) Eno's diner.
15. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
(a) Reacher uses money from the Hispanic guys.
(b) Finlay charges the ticket on his credit card.
(c) Finlay bills it to the police department.
(d) Reacher uses money from Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
2. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
3. Who do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble find when they get inside the warehouse office?
4. Who leaks Joe's list to Kliner's people?
5. Where do Roscoe and Reacher spend Wednesday night?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)