|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
(a) Two reserve police officers.
(b) Kliner and Teale.
(c) Baker and Stevenson.
(d) Baker and a Hispanic guy.
2. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
(a) He has a gun.
(b) He has Roscoe.
(c) He has some fast food.
(d) He has some files.
3. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
(a) She is shot in the back.
(b) She is stabbed in the stomach.
(c) Her head is crushed.
(d) She is shot in the head.
4. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
5. What clothing does Reacher look for at the Hubble home?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A vest.
(c) Gloves and a hat.
(d) A t-shirt.
6. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
(b) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
(c) To talk with Picard.
(d) To check Stoller's garage.
7. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
8. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(d) Mayor Teale.
9. What will Reacher do while Roscoe is in Atlanta and Finlay mans the station?
(a) Look for Hubble.
(b) Watch the warehouse.
(c) Go through Gray's files.
(d) Drive to Yellow Springs..
10. What happens when Picard and Reacher are about twenty miles from Augusta?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Engine overheats.
(c) The car dies.
(d) Flat tire.
11. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
(a) A photo of Joe.
(b) A list with names and phone numbers.
(c) A can of mace.
(d) Some files.
12. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) George Harrison.
13. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Parks it behind a barn.
(b) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
(c) Hides it in some brush.
(d) Props the hood up.
14. Where do they get samples of the fake money?
(a) They found some at Stoller's place.
(b) There was some in Morrison's pockets.
(c) Reacher had some from Charlie and the guys who trailed him.
(d) The barbers had some.
15. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
(a) Because Baker let something slip.
(b) Because of the booming echo on the tapes.
(c) Because Kliner let something slip.
(d) Because Picard let something slip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job might Roscoe try to get next?
2. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
3. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
4. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
5. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)