|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
(a) Kliner and Teale.
(b) Baker and Stevenson.
(c) Two reserve police officers.
(d) Baker and a Hispanic guy.
2. Where do they find Gray's files?
(a) Under "K" in the file room at the police station.
(b) In Roscoe's house.
(c) In Gray's house.
(d) At the barbershop.
3. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
(a) She is stabbed in the stomach.
(b) Her head is crushed.
(c) She is shot in the head.
(d) She is shot in the back.
4. Who is the only white guy that will go into the black guy's barbershop?
5. Who killed Mary Beth and the Morrisons, according to Picard?
6. What are the names of Hubble's children?
(a) Lucy and Ben.
(b) Angela and David.
(c) Betsy and Lance.
(d) Lindy and David.
7. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
8. What did Joe and Kelstein discuss?
(a) Margrave, Georgia.
(b) Counterfeit currency.
(c) Drug trafficking.
(d) Computer security.
9. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
(a) Because of the Coast Guard.
(b) Because of the FBI.
(c) Because of Finlay.
(d) Because of the CIA.
10. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
(a) Gray's file.
(b) Teale's file.
(c) Baker's file.
(d) Morrison's file.
11. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
(a) A Hispanic guy.
(c) The Kliner kid.
12. What is on the printout that Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A list of initials and phone numbers.
(b) A list of locations.
(c) A list of names.
(d) A list of serial numbers.
13. What have the barbers been doing with the Kliner Foundation money?
(a) Giving it to charity.
(b) Stacking it in a closet.
(c) Burning it.
(d) Investing it.
14. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
(a) A dolly.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A tarp.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
15. What is Reacher afraid might happen to him now that Kliner's counterfeiting ring is damaged?
(a) Be convicted for murder and receive a life sentence.
(b) He will have to be part of the cleanup.
(c) Be asked to become part of the police department.
(d) Be locked up in Warburton for two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they get samples of the fake money?
2. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
3. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
4. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
5. Who bursts into the warehouse just as Reacher is about to shoot one of the men guarding Charlie and Roscoe?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)