|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
(a) The inks.
(b) The paper.
(c) The plates.
(d) The press.
2. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
(a) Detective James Spirenza.
(b) Detective David Peters.
(c) Detective Jonathan Smith.
(d) Detective Andrew Spivey.
3. Where does Reacher kill the Kliner kid?
(a) In the pool.
(b) In the garden room.
(c) Outside the front door.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Walter Bartholomew.
(b) Andrew Bartman.
(c) David Goldstein.
(d) Kelvin Kelstein.
5. What does Hubble do with his Bentley after returning to Margrave from Augusta?
(a) Rams it into the firehouse.
(b) Rams it into Kliner's warehouse.
(c) Rams it into Eno's Diner.
(d) Rams it into Mayor Teale's office.
6. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
(a) Paul Lennon.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Paul Kelstein.
(d) Charlie Lennon.
7. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
(a) To get the oil changed.
(b) To get the windows tinted.
(c) To tune the engine.
(d) To get new tires.
8. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
(c) A Hispanic guy.
(d) The Kliner kid.
9. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
(a) Because of Finlay.
(b) Because of the CIA.
(c) Because of the Coast Guard.
(d) Because of the FBI.
10. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
(a) Two reserve police officers.
(b) Kliner and Teale.
(c) Baker and a Hispanic guy.
(d) Baker and Stevenson.
11. Who is the only white guy that will go into the black guy's barbershop?
12. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(b) Dollar bills.
(d) Hundred dollar bills.
13. Where does Reacher tell Picard that they are driving after Reacher eats breakfast?
14. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
(a) Because Picard let something slip.
(b) Because Kliner let something slip.
(c) Because of the booming echo on the tapes.
(d) Because Baker let something slip.
15. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
(a) She is shot in the head.
(b) She is shot in the back.
(c) Her head is crushed.
(d) She is stabbed in the stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to go with Reacher while he looks for the person he is supposed to find?
2. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
3. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
4. What happens when Picard and Reacher are about twenty miles from Augusta?
5. Who drives a Kliner Foundation truck to the Hubble's while Reacher waits in ambush?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)