|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Reacher do while Roscoe is in Atlanta and Finlay mans the station?
(a) Drive to Yellow Springs..
(b) Go through Gray's files.
(c) Watch the warehouse.
(d) Look for Hubble.
2. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
(a) A list with names and phone numbers.
(b) A can of mace.
(c) A photo of Joe.
(d) Some files.
3. What job might Roscoe try to get next?
(b) Police sergeant.
(c) Chief of Detectives.
(d) Chief of Police.
4. What story does Reacher hear while he is at the barber's place?
(a) What the town of Margrave was like before Kliner came.
(b) The story of Blind Bart.
(c) What happened to Finlay when Reacher was with Picard.
(d) How Hubble ran the operation for Kliner.
5. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Paul McCartney.
6. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
(a) The motel in Macon.
(b) A motel in Yellow Springs.
(c) A motel in Atlanta.
(d) The Alabama motel that Reacher and Roscoe used on Monday.
7. Where does Reacher drive the Kliner Foundation truck after killing all the men inside it?
(a) The woods.
(b) The police station.
(c) Morrison's house.
(d) The mayor's office.
8. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
(a) Because of Finlay.
(b) Because of the FBI.
(c) Because of the CIA.
(d) Because of the Coast Guard.
9. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(c) Dollar bills.
(d) Hundred dollar bills.
10. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
(a) A shopping mall.
(b) A survival shop.
(c) Yellow Springs.
(d) A grocery store.
11. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Parks it behind a barn.
(b) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
(c) Hides it in some brush.
(d) Props the hood up.
12. What happens when Picard and Reacher are about twenty miles from Augusta?
(a) Flat tire.
(b) Engine overheats.
(c) A car accident.
(d) The car dies.
13. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
14. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
(a) Augusta and Macon.
(b) Atlanta and Marietta.
(c) Atlanta and Macon.
(d) Alabama and South Carolina.
15. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
(a) Reacher uses money from the Hispanic guys.
(b) Finlay bills it to the police department.
(c) Reacher uses money from Charlie.
(d) Finlay charges the ticket on his credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
2. Who killed Mary Beth and the Morrisons, according to Picard?
3. How long after Roscoe's rescue does Reacher leave?
4. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
5. Why do Roscoe and Reacher go to Yellow Springs on Thursday?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)