|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
(a) Hubble's house.
(c) Finlay's house.
(d) Roscoe's house.
2. Who bursts into the warehouse just as Reacher is about to shoot one of the men guarding Charlie and Roscoe?
3. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
4. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
(a) Detective Jonathan Smith.
(b) Detective David Peters.
(c) Detective Andrew Spivey.
(d) Detective James Spirenza.
5. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
(a) A picture of her with her phone number on the back.
(b) A picture of Joe with her phone number on the back.
(c) A lunch.
(d) Some cash.
6. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
(a) He has to wait for a car.
(b) He has to go get Charlie and the kids.
(c) He has to go get Roscoe.
(d) He has to finish some work.
7. How long after Roscoe's rescue does Reacher leave?
(a) A month.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) A year.
(d) Two weeks.
8. Where do Roscoe and Reacher spend Wednesday night?
(a) Yellow Springs.
9. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
(a) The paper.
(b) The plates.
(c) The inks.
(d) The press.
10. What happens when Picard and Reacher are about twenty miles from Augusta?
(a) Flat tire.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Engine overheats.
(d) The car dies.
11. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
(a) During the Cold War.
(b) During World War I.
(c) During the Korean War.
(d) During World War II.
12. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(a) Mayor Teale.
13. How many people are in the Margrave Police Department now that Kliner and his gang are defeated?
(a) Three people.
(b) Ten people.
(c) Six people.
(d) Four people.
14. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
(a) A cane.
(b) A piece of concrete.
(c) A gun.
(d) A stick of wood.
15. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) Atlas Paper Mills.
(b) Crane and Company.
(c) American Eagle Papermills.
(d) Cascade Corp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaks Joe's list to Kliner's people?
2. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
3. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
4. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
5. Where do they find Gray's files?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)