|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reacher afraid might happen to him now that Kliner's counterfeiting ring is damaged?
(a) Be asked to become part of the police department.
(b) He will have to be part of the cleanup.
(c) Be convicted for murder and receive a life sentence.
(d) Be locked up in Warburton for two years.
2. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
3. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
(a) Reacher picks the lock.
(b) Reacher uses bolt cutters.
(c) Hubble uses his keys.
(d) They kick the door in.
4. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
(a) To get the windows tinted.
(b) To get the oil changed.
(c) To tune the engine.
(d) To get new tires.
5. Who speaks at Gray's funeral?
(a) Baker and Stevenson.
(b) Morrison and Teale.
(c) Kliner and Morrison.
(d) Morrison and Baker.
6. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) Hubble is dead.
(b) Teale won't allow Finlay to leave the office.
(c) Teale suspects something.
(d) Someone is killing the people on Joe's list.
7. Where does Reacher drive the Kliner Foundation truck after killing all the men inside it?
(a) The mayor's office.
(b) The police station.
(c) Morrison's house.
(d) The woods.
8. Who is the exterior guard at the warehouse when Finlay, Reacher, and Hubble crawl through the fence?
(c) A Hispanic guy.
9. How many people are in the Margrave Police Department now that Kliner and his gang are defeated?
(a) Ten people.
(b) Four people.
(c) Six people.
(d) Three people.
10. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) There is more activity at the warehouse.
(b) Teale is asking questions.
(c) Roscoe has to stay another night with Charlie. Teale is asking questions.
(d) An abandoned car was found by the highway.
11. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(b) Mayor Teale.
12. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A tarp.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A dolly.
13. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
(a) A can of mace.
(b) A photo of Joe.
(c) A list with names and phone numbers.
(d) Some files.
14. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
(a) Finlay will die.
(b) Roscoe will die.
(c) Charlie will die.
(d) The Hubble children will die.
15. What happens when Picard and Reacher are about twenty miles from Augusta?
(a) Flat tire.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Engine overheats.
(d) The car dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
2. What will Reacher do while Roscoe is in Atlanta and Finlay mans the station?
3. What are the names of Hubble's children?
4. Who is the only white guy that will go into the black guy's barbershop?
5. Where do Roscoe and Reacher spend Wednesday night?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)