|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) Teale suspects something.
(b) Hubble is dead.
(c) Teale won't allow Finlay to leave the office.
(d) Someone is killing the people on Joe's list.
2. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) History of Counterfeiting.
(b) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
(c) Modern Banking Today.
(d) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
3. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
(a) Alabama and South Carolina.
(b) Atlanta and Marietta.
(c) Augusta and Macon.
(d) Atlanta and Macon.
4. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
(a) A lunch.
(b) Some cash.
(c) A picture of Joe with her phone number on the back.
(d) A picture of her with her phone number on the back.
5. Where do they get samples of the fake money?
(a) There was some in Morrison's pockets.
(b) Reacher had some from Charlie and the guys who trailed him.
(c) They found some at Stoller's place.
(d) The barbers had some.
6. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
(a) The inks.
(b) The press.
(c) The paper.
(d) The plates.
7. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) Dollar bills.
(d) Hundred dollar bills.
8. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
(a) "It was..."
(b) "Help, me."
(c) "Got to get in before Sunday."
(d) "Got to get in before Friday."
9. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
(a) Paul Lennon.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Paul Kelstein.
(d) Charlie Lennon.
10. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
(b) The Kliner kid.
(c) A Hispanic guy.
11. Who comes to see Reacher while he is holed up at the barber's place?
(a) The barber's sister.
(b) The waitress from Eno's Diner.
(c) Mrs. Kliner.
12. Where does Reacher drive first in Chapter 30?
(b) Hubble's home.
(c) Eno's diner.
13. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
(a) Morrison's file.
(b) Gray's file.
(c) Baker's file.
(d) Teale's file.
14. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) David Goldstein.
(b) Walter Bartholomew.
(c) Andrew Bartman.
(d) Kelvin Kelstein.
15. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
(b) Princeton University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
2. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
3. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
4. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
5. Who photocopies the list that Reacher found in Joe's garment bag?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)