Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
(a) Finlay's house.
(c) Roscoe's house.
(d) Hubble's house.
2. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Kelvin Kelstein.
(b) David Goldstein.
(c) Walter Bartholomew.
(d) Andrew Bartman.
3. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
4. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
(a) Some cash.
(b) A lunch.
(c) A picture of her with her phone number on the back.
(d) A picture of Joe with her phone number on the back.
5. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
(b) To check Stoller's garage.
(c) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
(d) To talk with Picard.
6. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
(a) He has Roscoe.
(b) He has some fast food.
(c) He has a gun.
(d) He has some files.
7. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
(a) A tarp.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A dolly.
(d) A wagon.
8. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
(a) Reacher uses money from the Hispanic guys.
(b) Reacher uses money from Charlie.
(c) Finlay charges the ticket on his credit card.
(d) Finlay bills it to the police department.
9. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To get Charlie and the kids.
(b) To talk with Picard.
(c) To see Roscoe.
(d) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
10. Where does Reacher tell Picard that they are driving after Reacher eats breakfast?
11. What is on the printout that Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A list of names.
(b) A list of initials and phone numbers.
(c) A list of locations.
(d) A list of serial numbers.
12. Where does Reacher drive first in Chapter 30?
(c) Eno's diner.
(d) Hubble's home.
13. Who drives a Kliner Foundation truck to the Hubble's while Reacher waits in ambush?
(c) A Hispanic guy.
(d) The Kliner kid.
14. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
(a) Morrison's file.
(b) Teale's file.
(c) Gray's file.
(d) Baker's file.
15. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
(d) Princeton University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bursts into the warehouse just as Reacher is about to shoot one of the men guarding Charlie and Roscoe?
2. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
3. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
4. What are the names of Hubble's children?
5. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)