|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Mary Beth and the Morrisons, according to Picard?
2. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Props the hood up.
(b) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
(c) Hides it in some brush.
(d) Parks it behind a barn.
3. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(c) A Hispanic guy.
4. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
(b) Hubble's house.
(c) Finlay's house.
(d) Roscoe's house.
5. What job might Roscoe try to get next?
(a) Chief of Detectives.
(b) Chief of Police.
(d) Police sergeant.
6. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
7. Where does Reacher tell Picard that they are driving after Reacher eats breakfast?
8. When Reacher returns from Mississippi, with whom does he have a verbal sparring match?
9. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To get Charlie and the kids.
(b) To see Roscoe.
(c) To talk with Picard.
(d) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
10. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(a) Mayor Teale.
11. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To check Stoller's garage.
(b) To talk with Picard.
(c) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
(d) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
12. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
(a) They kick the door in.
(b) Reacher picks the lock.
(c) Hubble uses his keys.
(d) Reacher uses bolt cutters.
13. What are the names of Hubble's children?
(a) Angela and David.
(b) Lindy and David.
(c) Lucy and Ben.
(d) Betsy and Lance.
14. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
15. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
(a) Gray's file.
(b) Morrison's file.
(c) Baker's file.
(d) Teale's file.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to see Reacher while he is holed up at the barber's place?
2. Who is the exterior guard at the warehouse when Finlay, Reacher, and Hubble crawl through the fence?
3. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
4. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
5. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)