|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives a Kliner Foundation truck to the Hubble's while Reacher waits in ambush?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(d) A Hispanic guy.
2. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
(a) A can of mace.
(b) Some files.
(c) A photo of Joe.
(d) A list with names and phone numbers.
3. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
4. What did Joe and Kelstein discuss?
(a) Drug trafficking.
(b) Margrave, Georgia.
(c) Counterfeit currency.
(d) Computer security.
5. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Ringo Starr.
(d) George Harrison.
6. Who brokers the warehouse deal with Kliner?
7. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
(a) To get new tires.
(b) To get the windows tinted.
(c) To get the oil changed.
(d) To tune the engine.
8. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
(a) Paul Lennon.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Charlie Lennon.
(d) Paul Kelstein.
9. Who leaks Joe's list to Kliner's people?
10. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
(b) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
(c) To check Stoller's garage.
(d) To talk with Picard.
11. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
(a) He has some fast food.
(b) He has Roscoe.
(c) He has a gun.
(d) He has some files.
12. Why do Roscoe and Reacher go to Yellow Springs on Thursday?
(a) To check Joe's autopsy.
(b) To check the Morrisons' autopsies.
(c) To check Gray's autopsy.
(d) To check Stoller's autopsy.
13. What happens to Molly Beth when she gets off the plane?
(a) She is shot in the back.
(b) She is stabbed in the stomach.
(c) Her head is crushed.
(d) She is shot in the head.
14. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
15. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(b) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
(c) Modern Banking Today.
(d) History of Counterfeiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
2. Who is the exterior guard at the warehouse when Finlay, Reacher, and Hubble crawl through the fence?
3. Who bursts into the warehouse just as Reacher is about to shoot one of the men guarding Charlie and Roscoe?
4. What happens when Picard and Reacher are about twenty miles from Augusta?
5. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)