|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) Roscoe has to stay another night with Charlie. Teale is asking questions.
(b) An abandoned car was found by the highway.
(c) Teale is asking questions.
(d) There is more activity at the warehouse.
2. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
(a) A can of mace.
(b) Some files.
(c) A list with names and phone numbers.
(d) A photo of Joe.
3. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) Fifty pounds.
(b) A ton.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Approximately two hundred pounds.
4. From where do fire trucks come to fight the warehouse fires?
(a) Atlanta and Macon.
(b) Alabama and South Carolina.
(c) Atlanta and Marietta.
(d) Augusta and Macon.
5. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Parks it behind a barn.
(b) Props the hood up.
(c) Hides it in some brush.
(d) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
6. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
(b) To check Stoller's garage.
(c) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
(d) To talk with Picard.
7. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(c) Mayor Teale.
8. What does Hubble do with his Bentley after returning to Margrave from Augusta?
(a) Rams it into Kliner's warehouse.
(b) Rams it into Eno's Diner.
(c) Rams it into Mayor Teale's office.
(d) Rams it into the firehouse.
9. Who is the exterior guard at the warehouse when Finlay, Reacher, and Hubble crawl through the fence?
(d) A Hispanic guy.
10. Who killed Joe Reacher, according to Picard?
11. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
(a) Because of Finlay.
(b) Because of the Coast Guard.
(c) Because of the CIA.
(d) Because of the FBI.
12. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
(a) Roscoe will die.
(b) Finlay will die.
(c) The Hubble children will die.
(d) Charlie will die.
13. Who is going to go with Reacher while he looks for the person he is supposed to find?
14. What job might Roscoe try to get next?
(b) Chief of Police.
(c) Chief of Detectives.
(d) Police sergeant.
15. Including the driver, how many men are in the Kliner Foundation truck that comes to the Hubble's to kill Reacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
2. What is on the printout that Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
3. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
4. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
5. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)