|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they find Gray's files?
(a) Under "K" in the file room at the police station.
(b) In Gray's house.
(c) At the barbershop.
(d) In Roscoe's house.
2. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To get Charlie and the kids.
(b) To see Roscoe.
(c) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(d) To talk with Picard.
3. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
(a) Near the file room.
(b) In the rosewood office.
(c) In his office.
(d) At Baker's desk.
4. Who comes to see Reacher while he is holed up at the barber's place?
(a) Mrs. Kliner.
(c) The barber's sister.
(d) The waitress from Eno's Diner.
5. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
6. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
(a) Detective Jonathan Smith.
(b) Detective David Peters.
(c) Detective Andrew Spivey.
(d) Detective James Spirenza.
7. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
8. Where does Reacher drive first in Chapter 30?
(b) Hubble's home.
(d) Eno's diner.
9. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) For six months.
(b) For a year.
(c) Since the beginning.
(d) For two years.
10. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
(a) The Alabama motel that Reacher and Roscoe used on Monday.
(b) A motel in Atlanta.
(c) The motel in Macon.
(d) A motel in Yellow Springs.
11. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
(d) Princeton University.
12. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
(b) To check Stoller's garage.
(c) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
(d) To talk with Picard.
13. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
(a) During the Cold War.
(b) During the Korean War.
(c) During World War I.
(d) During World War II.
14. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
15. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
(a) Hubble uses his keys.
(b) They kick the door in.
(c) Reacher uses bolt cutters.
(d) Reacher picks the lock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reacher afraid might happen to him now that Kliner's counterfeiting ring is damaged?
2. Where was Joe born?
3. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
4. Why did Kliner stop shipping for the last twelve months?
5. Who brokers the warehouse deal with Kliner?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)