|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
2. Who is going to go with Reacher while he looks for the person he is supposed to find?
3. Where was Joe born?
(a) The Philippine Islands.
4. What does Roscoe give Reacher before he gets on the bus and heads out of Georgia?
(a) A picture of her with her phone number on the back.
(b) Some cash.
(c) A lunch.
(d) A picture of Joe with her phone number on the back.
5. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
(a) Some files.
(b) A list with names and phone numbers.
(c) A can of mace.
(d) A photo of Joe.
6. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
(a) Because Baker let something slip.
(b) Because Kliner let something slip.
(c) Because Picard let something slip.
(d) Because of the booming echo on the tapes.
7. When Reacher returns from Mississippi, with whom does he have a verbal sparring match?
8. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
(a) A gun.
(b) A stick of wood.
(c) A piece of concrete.
(d) A cane.
9. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
(a) Charlie will die.
(b) Roscoe will die.
(c) The Hubble children will die.
(d) Finlay will die.
10. Who killed Joe Reacher, according to Picard?
11. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(b) Hundred dollar bills.
(d) Dollar bills.
12. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
(a) Fifteenth squad, detectives.
13. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
(a) Yellow Springs.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A survival shop.
(d) A shopping mall.
14. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
15. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
(b) Roscoe's house.
(c) Finlay's house.
(d) Hubble's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finlay and Reacher hear recorded messages on tape. Who recorded the messages?
2. Who speaks at Gray's funeral?
3. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
4. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
5. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)