|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in the Margrave Police Department now that Kliner and his gang are defeated?
(a) Three people.
(b) Four people.
(c) Six people.
(d) Ten people.
2. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) Hubble is dead.
(b) Someone is killing the people on Joe's list.
(c) Teale suspects something.
(d) Teale won't allow Finlay to leave the office.
3. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
(a) He has to go get Roscoe.
(b) He has to wait for a car.
(c) He has to go get Charlie and the kids.
(d) He has to finish some work.
4. Who is going to go with Reacher while he looks for the person he is supposed to find?
5. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
(a) Finlay bills it to the police department.
(b) Reacher uses money from the Hispanic guys.
(c) Reacher uses money from Charlie.
(d) Finlay charges the ticket on his credit card.
6. What does Molly Beth tell Reacher?
(a) "Help, me."
(b) "Got to get in before Sunday."
(c) "It was..."
(d) "Got to get in before Friday."
7. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
(b) Fifteenth squad, detectives.
8. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) History of Counterfeiting.
(b) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(c) Modern Banking Today.
(d) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
9. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
(a) Yellow Springs.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A survival shop.
10. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
(a) The paper.
(b) The inks.
(c) The press.
(d) The plates.
11. What did Joe and Kelstein discuss?
(a) Computer security.
(b) Counterfeit currency.
(c) Drug trafficking.
(d) Margrave, Georgia.
12. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
(a) The motel in Macon.
(b) The Alabama motel that Reacher and Roscoe used on Monday.
(c) A motel in Atlanta.
(d) A motel in Yellow Springs.
13. Who killed Joe Reacher, according to Picard?
14. Who is guarding Charlie and Roscoe inside the warehouse?
(a) Kliner and Teale.
(b) Baker and a Hispanic guy.
(c) Baker and Stevenson.
(d) Two reserve police officers.
15. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To see Roscoe.
(b) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(c) To talk with Picard.
(d) To get Charlie and the kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Roscoe and Reacher spend Wednesday night?
2. Who is the only white guy that will go into the black guy's barbershop?
3. When Reacher returns from Mississippi, with whom does he have a verbal sparring match?
4. Including the driver, how many men are in the Kliner Foundation truck that comes to the Hubble's to kill Reacher?
5. Where does Reacher tell Picard that they are driving after Reacher eats breakfast?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)