|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(b) Hundred dollar bills.
(c) Dollar bills.
2. Why do Roscoe and Reacher go to Yellow Springs on Thursday?
(a) To check Stoller's autopsy.
(b) To check Joe's autopsy.
(c) To check Gray's autopsy.
(d) To check the Morrisons' autopsies.
3. What have the barbers been doing with the Kliner Foundation money?
(a) Burning it.
(b) Investing it.
(c) Giving it to charity.
(d) Stacking it in a closet.
4. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
(a) A can of mace.
(b) Some files.
(c) A photo of Joe.
(d) A list with names and phone numbers.
5. Who speaks at Gray's funeral?
(a) Baker and Stevenson.
(b) Morrison and Teale.
(c) Kliner and Morrison.
(d) Morrison and Baker.
6. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) For six months.
(b) For a year.
(c) For two years.
(d) Since the beginning.
7. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
(b) To check Stoller's garage.
(c) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
(d) To talk with Picard.
8. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(c) A Hispanic guy.
9. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
(a) Finlay will die.
(b) Charlie will die.
(c) The Hubble children will die.
(d) Roscoe will die.
10. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(d) Mayor Teale.
11. What is Reacher afraid might happen to him now that Kliner's counterfeiting ring is damaged?
(a) Be convicted for murder and receive a life sentence.
(b) Be locked up in Warburton for two years.
(c) Be asked to become part of the police department.
(d) He will have to be part of the cleanup.
12. Where do they find Gray's files?
(a) Under "K" in the file room at the police station.
(b) In Gray's house.
(c) At the barbershop.
(d) In Roscoe's house.
13. Where does Reacher tell Picard that they are driving after Reacher eats breakfast?
14. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
(a) A cane.
(b) A piece of concrete.
(c) A stick of wood.
(d) A gun.
15. What story does Reacher hear while he is at the barber's place?
(a) What the town of Margrave was like before Kliner came.
(b) The story of Blind Bart.
(c) What happened to Finlay when Reacher was with Picard.
(d) How Hubble ran the operation for Kliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble hole up before they attack Kliner?
2. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
3. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
4. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
5. What happens when Picard and Reacher are about twenty miles from Augusta?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)