|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Finlay's buddy in the Atlanta FBI.
(c) The Yellow Springs Police Department.
(d) The state police.
2. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(b) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(c) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(d) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
3. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) Chief Morrison.
(c) Officer Finlay.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
4. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the head.
5. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Do you have a suspect?
(b) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(c) Are they going to make you chief now?
(d) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
6. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She is taller.
(b) She has long blonde hair.
(c) She wears glasses.
(d) She is thinner.
7. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
(a) Red Boy.
(b) Aryan Brotherhood.
(c) La Nuestra Familia.
(d) Black Guerilla Family.
8. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
(a) The police department.
(b) The fire department.
(c) The City of Margrave.
(d) Kliner Foundation.
9. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years.
10. Who is the chief of police?
11. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots in the heart.
(d) Two shots to the head.
12. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(b) Stevie Ray Band.
(c) Pond Life.
(d) Alabama Roads.
13. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
(c) Mayor Teale.
14. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(b) The park.
(c) Convenience store.
(d) Finlay's office.
15. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got fired.
(b) Got a job in Macon.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Hung himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
2. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
4. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
5. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)