|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) To her sister's house.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) To visit her brother.
(d) A safe house in Atlanta.
2. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(b) The city council.
(c) The city administrator.
(d) The mayor.
3. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A switchblade.
(c) A note.
(d) A gun.
4. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) A deserted road.
(b) A tumbledown shack.
(c) An abandoned barn.
(d) A sturdy stand of trees.
5. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(c) Mrs. Kliner.
(d) Mr. Kliner.
6. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
(a) Police station.
(b) Hubble's home.
(c) A motel.
(d) Convenience store.
7. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) Officer Stevenson.
(c) Officer Finlay.
(d) Chief Morrison.
8. What was Joe's job?
(b) Banking relations.
(c) Security specialist.
(d) Anti-counterfeiting operations.
9. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(d) South Carolina.
10. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
(a) His wife.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His parents.
(d) His brother.
11. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots in the heart.
(c) Two shots to the head.
12. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A short black guy.
(b) A Latino.
(c) A tall white guy.
(d) A black man.
13. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
14. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
15. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(a) Walther PP semi-automatic pistol.
(b) Nighthawk Custom Talon II semi-automatic.
(c) A police revolver.
(d) A Desert Eagle automatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
2. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
3. Who reads the main character his rights?
4. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
5. Where does Paul Hubble live?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)