|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
(c) The Kliner kid.
(d) The barbers.
2. How long has it been since Hubble worked for Sunrise International?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two years.
(d) A month.
3. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Officer Finlay.
(b) Chief Morrison.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Reacher find in the trunk of the car that the two Hispanic guys were driving?
(a) Four nylon bodysuits.
(b) Four pairs of rubber over shoes.
(c) Silenced .22 automatic.
5. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Atlanta.
(b) Hung himself.
(c) Got a job in Macon.
(d) Got fired.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) When the next bus leaves.
(b) Hubble's story.
(c) Blind Blake story.
(d) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
7. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the back.
8. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
9. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) The janitor.
(b) One of the guards.
(c) The warden.
10. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
(a) The police department.
(b) Kliner Foundation.
(c) The fire department.
(d) The City of Margrave.
11. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
(b) Yellow Springs.
12. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
(a) Twenty new air conditioners.
(c) Food for vending machines.
13. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(b) An extra from the weapon room.
14. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) About 30 years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) A couple months.
(d) Five years.
15. What is Hubble's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
2. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
3. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
4. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
5. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)