|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mayor's name?
2. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) At a grocery store.
(b) Eno's Diner.
(c) On the road.
(d) At the bus station.
3. What is Hubble's wife's name?
4. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) A tumbledown shack.
(b) An abandoned barn.
(c) A deserted road.
(d) A sturdy stand of trees.
5. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
(a) All the electronics stolen.
(b) A window broken.
(c) A door ajar.
(d) Morrison's missing body parts.
6. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(b) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(c) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
7. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
(b) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(c) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(d) Two black guys in a pickup.
8. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
(a) Finlay's buddy in the Atlanta FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Yellow Springs Police Department.
(d) The state police.
9. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Beckman Drive.
(b) First Avenue.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) Main Street.
10. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A Latino.
(b) A short black guy.
(c) A tall white guy.
(d) A black man.
11. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
(a) Floor five.
(b) Floor three.
(c) Floor six.
(d) Floor two.
12. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Williamson Correctional Facility.
(b) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
(c) Warburton Correctional Facility.
(d) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
13. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) The janitor.
(b) The warden.
(d) One of the guards.
14. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(a) Kliner's warehouse.
(c) The airport.
(d) FBI building.
15. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
2. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
3. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
5. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)