|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(a) The Dive.
(b) The Roadhouse.
(c) The Shack.
(d) The Pond.
2. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) Roscoe's car.
(b) Hubble's Bentley.
(c) Charlie's Bentley.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(b) South Carolina.
4. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
(a) Kliner Foundation.
(b) The police department.
(c) The City of Margrave.
(d) The fire department.
5. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
6. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) A couple months.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) About 30 years.
(d) Five years.
7. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(b) A guard at Warburton.
(d) The Kliner kid.
8. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
(d) Paul Hubble's.
9. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
10. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(b) Kliner's warehouse.
(d) Yellow Springs.
11. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
12. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
13. Where is the county morgue located?
(c) Yellow Springs.
14. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) First Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) Beckman Drive.
15. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
(a) All the electronics stolen.
(b) A door ajar.
(c) Morrison's missing body parts.
(d) A window broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
2. Who is the chief of police?
3. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
4. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
5. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)