|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He drove off in his Bentley.
(b) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(c) She saw him running down the street.
(d) He is missing.
2. Where is the county morgue located?
(d) Yellow Springs.
3. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
(a) Punches a wall.
(c) Gets in her car and drives to the police station.
4. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(b) Pond Life.
(c) Stevie Ray Band.
(d) Alabama Roads.
5. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Yellow Springs.
(b) Kliner's warehouse.
6. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(b) An extra from the weapon room.
7. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
8. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Stoller, Inc.
(b) Attorney Perez.
(c) Island Air Conditioning.
(d) Kliner Industries.
9. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) His wife.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
10. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
(a) Mrs. Kliner.
(b) The Kliner kid.
(d) A Kliner Foundation employee.
11. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
(a) The state police.
(b) Finlay's buddy in the Atlanta FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Yellow Springs Police Department.
12. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
(b) Paul Hubble's.
13. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(b) A guard at Warburton.
14. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
15. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(b) Are they going to make you chief now?
(c) Do you have a suspect?
(d) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
2. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
3. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
4. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
5. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)