|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(b) Kliner's warehouse.
(d) Yellow Springs.
2. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(a) Mr. Kliner.
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
3. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
4. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A thumb drive.
(c) A gun.
(d) Computer paper.
5. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(b) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(c) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
6. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
7. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) Charlie's Bentley.
(b) Roscoe's car.
(c) Hubble's Bentley.
(d) A bicycle.
8. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six years.
9. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(b) Finlay's office.
(c) Convenience store.
(d) The park.
10. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) A guard at Warburton.
(c) The Kliner kid.
11. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) Eno's Diner.
(b) At the bus station.
(c) On the road.
(d) At a grocery store.
12. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
(b) Yellow Springs.
13. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
(c) The waitress with glasses.
(d) The waitress without glasses.
14. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(c) St. Louis.
15. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) Sergeant Baker.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company did Stoller work for?
2. Where are Charlie and the children going?
3. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
4. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
5. Who is the chief detective?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)