|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(c) South Carolina.
2. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(b) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(c) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
3. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) To her sister's house.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) A safe house in Atlanta.
(d) To visit her brother.
4. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Officer Stevenson.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Sergeant Baker.
5. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
(d) Mr. Kliner.
6. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Kliner Industries.
(b) Stoller, Inc.
(c) Attorney Perez.
(d) Island Air Conditioning.
7. What is the mayor's name?
8. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
9. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(a) FBI building.
(b) Kliner's warehouse.
(d) The airport.
10. Where is the county morgue located?
(d) Yellow Springs.
11. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
12. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
(a) The state police.
(b) The Yellow Springs Police Department.
(c) Finlay's buddy in the Atlanta FBI.
(d) The CIA.
13. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
(a) At Eno's.
(b) At Finlay's house.
(c) At her house.
(d) In the car.
14. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(b) Because he is black.
(c) Because he is not qualified.
(d) Because he is not a criminal.
15. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
(d) The chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher hide the car that the Hispanic guys were driving?
2. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
3. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
4. What was Joe's job?
5. Who is the chief of police?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)