|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) Blind Blake story.
(b) Hubble's story.
(c) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(d) When the next bus leaves.
2. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Two police officers.
(b) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(c) Hubble and his wife.
(d) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
3. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two black guys in a pickup.
(b) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(c) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(d) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She has long blonde hair.
(b) She is taller.
(c) She wears glasses.
(d) She is thinner.
5. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
(b) The waitress with glasses.
(d) The waitress without glasses.
6. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
(a) Kliner Foundation.
(b) The police department.
(c) The City of Margrave.
(d) The fire department.
7. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He is missing.
(b) She saw him running down the street.
(c) He drove off in his Bentley.
(d) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
8. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(b) An extra from the weapon room.
9. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
(b) The barbers.
(c) The Kliner kid.
10. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
11. Who is following Reacher at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Two black guys.
(b) Two Hispanic guys.
(c) Two white guys.
(d) A Kliner foundation truck.
12. What does Reacher find in the trunk of the car that the two Hispanic guys were driving?
(a) Silenced .22 automatic.
(b) Four pairs of rubber over shoes.
(d) Four nylon bodysuits.
13. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
(b) Yellow Springs.
14. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His parents.
15. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) A tumbledown shack.
(b) A deserted road.
(c) An abandoned barn.
(d) A sturdy stand of trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
2. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
3. What company did Stoller work for?
4. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
5. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)