|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company did Stoller work for?
(a) Georgia Transfer.
(b) Atlanta Trucking and Shipping.
(c) Florida Trucking.
(d) Island Air-conditioning.
2. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
(a) Mrs. Kliner.
(b) The Kliner kid.
(c) A Kliner Foundation employee.
3. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Three patrol cars.
(b) Big white Cadillac.
(c) Morrison's car.
(d) Hubble's Bentley.
4. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) A tumbledown shack.
(b) A sturdy stand of trees.
(c) A deserted road.
(d) An abandoned barn.
5. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) When the next bus leaves.
(b) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(c) Hubble's story.
(d) Blind Blake story.
7. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(c) An extra from the weapon room.
8. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(b) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(c) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
9. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(c) St. Louis.
10. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(a) Kliner's warehouse.
(c) The airport.
(d) FBI building.
11. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
(a) Kliner Foundation.
(b) The fire department.
(c) The City of Margrave.
(d) The police department.
12. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
13. Where does Reacher hide the car that the Hispanic guys were driving?
(b) Yellow Springs.
(d) Atlanta airport.
14. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The city administrator.
(b) The city council.
(d) The mayor.
15. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She wears glasses.
(b) She is taller.
(c) She is thinner.
(d) She has long blonde hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
2. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
3. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
4. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)