|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
2. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She wears glasses.
(b) She is thinner.
(c) She has long blonde hair.
(d) She is taller.
3. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
4. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Broken arms.
(b) Postmortem injuries.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) Missing fingers.
5. What is the mayor's name?
6. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
(c) Punches a wall.
(d) Gets in her car and drives to the police station.
7. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A short black guy.
(b) A Latino.
(c) A tall white guy.
(d) A black man.
8. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
(a) A Red Boy.
(b) Guys with lightning tattoos.
(c) The Mexican Mafia.
9. Who is the chief detective?
10. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Warburton Correctional Facility.
(b) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
(c) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
(d) Williamson Correctional Facility.
11. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots in the heart.
(d) Two shots to the head.
12. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(c) St. Louis.
13. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
(c) A Kliner Foundation employee.
(d) The Kliner kid.
14. What does Reacher find in the trunk of the car that the two Hispanic guys were driving?
(a) Four pairs of rubber over shoes.
(b) Four nylon bodysuits.
(c) Silenced .22 automatic.
15. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
(c) The waitress without glasses.
(d) The waitress with glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
2. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
3. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
4. What company did Stoller work for?
5. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)