|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
(a) His brother.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His parents.
(d) His wife.
2. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots to the head.
(b) Two shots in the heart.
3. What was Joe's job?
(a) Anti-counterfeiting operations.
(b) Banking relations.
(d) Security specialist.
4. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) In their hotel room.
(b) At Eno's.
(c) In the hotel dining room.
(d) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
5. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Big white Cadillac.
(b) Morrison's car.
(c) Three patrol cars.
(d) Hubble's Bentley.
6. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(b) The airport.
(c) FBI building.
(d) Kliner's warehouse.
7. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A black man.
(b) A short black guy.
(c) A tall white guy.
(d) A Latino.
8. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
9. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
10. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A switchblade.
(b) A gun.
(c) A note.
(d) A hunting knife.
11. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
(a) Check his fingerprints again.
(b) Circulate a photograph of the body.
(c) Go through his clothing again.
(d) Have another autopsy performed.
12. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
(a) A door ajar.
(b) All the electronics stolen.
(c) A window broken.
(d) Morrison's missing body parts.
13. Where was the last place Reacher had heard that Joe worked?
(a) Treasury Department.
(c) Military intelligence.
14. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(d) South Carolina.
15. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Kliner.
(b) Stoller and Hubble.
(c) Stoller and Teale.
(d) Stoller and Baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
2. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
3. Where is the main character arrested?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
5. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)