|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
(d) Paul Hubble's.
2. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots in the heart.
(c) Two shots to the head.
3. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(b) Hubble and his wife.
(c) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
(d) Two police officers.
4. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) All the blood.
(b) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
(c) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(d) The violence of the murders.
5. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Missing fingers.
(b) Postmortem injuries.
(c) Broken arms.
(d) Stab wounds.
6. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
(a) A window broken.
(b) Morrison's missing body parts.
(c) A door ajar.
(d) All the electronics stolen.
7. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(a) The airport.
(c) Kliner's warehouse.
(d) FBI building.
8. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A switchblade.
(d) A note.
9. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) In their hotel room.
(b) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
(c) At Eno's.
(d) In the hotel dining room.
10. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the heart.
11. What is the mayor's name?
12. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
13. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) To her sister's house.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) A safe house in Atlanta.
(d) To visit her brother.
14. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(b) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(c) Two black guys in a pickup.
(d) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
15. Who is following Reacher at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) A Kliner foundation truck.
(b) Two white guys.
(c) Two Hispanic guys.
(d) Two black guys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. Where is the main character arrested?
3. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
4. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
5. How long have the Kliners been in Margrave?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)