|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(a) Walther PP semi-automatic pistol.
(b) A police revolver.
(c) A Desert Eagle automatic.
(d) Nighthawk Custom Talon II semi-automatic.
2. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A black man.
(b) A short black guy.
(c) A tall white guy.
(d) A Latino.
3. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
(a) Gets in her car and drives to the police station.
(c) Punches a wall.
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She is thinner.
(b) She has long blonde hair.
(c) She wears glasses.
(d) She is taller.
5. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Hubble's Bentley.
(b) Three patrol cars.
(c) Morrison's car.
(d) Big white Cadillac.
6. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
(a) Check his fingerprints again.
(b) Have another autopsy performed.
(c) Circulate a photograph of the body.
(d) Go through his clothing again.
7. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
(d) The chief.
8. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) About 30 years.
(b) A couple months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
9. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(a) Mrs. Kliner.
(d) Mr. Kliner.
10. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
(a) Mrs. Kliner.
(b) The Kliner kid.
(c) A Kliner Foundation employee.
11. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) In Morrison's freezer.
(b) Inside the dog.
(c) Inside Morrison's wife.
(d) In Morrison's car.
12. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Are they going to make you chief now?
(b) Do you have a suspect?
(c) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(d) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
13. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
14. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(c) She saw him running down the street.
(d) He drove off in his Bentley.
15. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His parents.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
2. Where is the county morgue located?
3. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
4. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
5. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)