|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
(c) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(d) The store clerk.
2. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
(a) Hubble's home.
(b) A motel.
(c) Convenience store.
(d) Police station.
3. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
(a) Floor three.
(b) Floor five.
(c) Floor two.
(d) Floor six.
4. What is the mayor's name?
5. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A thumb drive.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) Computer paper.
(d) A gun.
6. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
(c) A Kliner Foundation employee.
(d) The Kliner kid.
7. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(b) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(c) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
8. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Hubble's Bentley.
(b) Big white Cadillac.
(c) Morrison's car.
(d) Three patrol cars.
9. Who is following Reacher at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Two Hispanic guys.
(b) A Kliner foundation truck.
(c) Two black guys.
(d) Two white guys.
10. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(a) The Roadhouse.
(b) The Pond.
(c) The Shack.
(d) The Dive.
11. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
12. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Two years.
13. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
(a) In the car.
(b) At Eno's.
(c) At her house.
(d) At Finlay's house.
14. Who is the chief of police?
15. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
(b) Williamson Correctional Facility.
(c) Warburton Correctional Facility.
(d) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
2. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
3. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
4. Where does Hubble work?
5. What does Reacher find in the trunk of the car that the two Hispanic guys were driving?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)