|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She has long blonde hair.
(b) She wears glasses.
(c) She is thinner.
(d) She is taller.
2. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the stomach.
3. How was the murder victim killed?
(b) Two shots in the heart.
(c) Two shots to the head.
4. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
(a) Twenty new air conditioners.
(b) Food for vending machines.
5. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
(a) Floor six.
(b) Floor five.
(c) Floor three.
(d) Floor two.
6. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) The store clerk.
(b) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(c) Mrs. Kliner.
(d) Stevenson in a patrol car.
7. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
(c) Mayor Teale.
8. Where is the county morgue located?
(a) Yellow Springs.
9. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) The warden.
(c) One of the guards.
(d) The janitor.
10. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) About 30 years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) A couple months.
(d) Five years.
11. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
(c) The barbers.
(d) The Kliner kid.
12. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not a criminal.
(b) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(c) Because he is not qualified.
(d) Because he is black.
13. What is the mayor's name?
14. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
15. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A note.
(c) A gun.
(d) A switchblade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
2. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
3. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
4. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
5. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)