|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the stomach.
2. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
(c) Mayor Teale.
3. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
(b) All the blood.
(c) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(d) The violence of the murders.
4. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
(a) His brother.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His parents.
(d) His wife.
5. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(b) Yellow Springs.
(c) Kliner's warehouse.
6. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
7. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
(a) Finlay's buddy in the Atlanta FBI.
(b) The state police.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Yellow Springs Police Department.
8. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Macon.
(b) Hung himself.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Got fired.
9. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
10. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
(a) A Kliner Foundation employee.
(c) Mrs. Kliner.
(d) The Kliner kid.
11. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(b) The barbers.
12. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) An abandoned barn.
(b) A tumbledown shack.
(c) A deserted road.
(d) A sturdy stand of trees.
13. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) Five years.
(b) About 30 years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) A couple months.
14. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Three patrol cars.
(b) Morrison's car.
(c) Hubble's Bentley.
(d) Big white Cadillac.
15. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The city council.
(c) The city administrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
3. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
4. What is the name of the state prison?
5. Where does Paul Hubble live?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)