|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Finlay's buddy in the Atlanta FBI.
(c) The state police.
(d) The Yellow Springs Police Department.
2. Who does Reacher question at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(b) A guard at Warburton.
3. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Are they going to make you chief now?
(b) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(c) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(d) Do you have a suspect?
4. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) Computer paper.
(b) A gun.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A thumb drive.
5. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(c) She saw him running down the street.
(d) He drove off in his Bentley.
6. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
(c) Punches a wall.
(d) Gets in her car and drives to the police station.
7. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
(a) The waitress with glasses.
(c) The waitress without glasses.
8. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(a) Stevie Ray Band.
(c) Pond Life.
(d) Alabama Roads.
9. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
(c) A Kliner Foundation employee.
10. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) Chief Morrison.
(c) Sergeant Baker.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
11. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
12. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
(b) Yellow Springs.
13. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She has long blonde hair.
(b) She wears glasses.
(c) She is taller.
(d) She is thinner.
14. Where was the last place Reacher had heard that Joe worked?
(c) Military intelligence.
(d) Treasury Department.
15. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Hubble have?
2. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
3. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
4. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
5. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)