|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(b) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(c) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
(d) Two black guys in a pickup.
2. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
(a) All the electronics stolen.
(b) A door ajar.
(c) Morrison's missing body parts.
(d) A window broken.
3. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) To visit her brother.
(b) A safe house in Atlanta.
(c) To her sister's house.
(d) Her mother's house.
4. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
(a) A grass square with a church.
(b) A dentist's office.
(c) A bank.
(d) A lawyer's office.
5. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
(a) The police department.
(b) Kliner Foundation.
(c) The City of Margrave.
(d) The fire department.
6. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
7. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
8. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) She saw him running down the street.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(d) He drove off in his Bentley.
9. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Officer Finlay.
(b) His wife.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
10. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
(a) Hubble's home.
(b) Police station.
(c) A motel.
(d) Convenience store.
11. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the heart.
12. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Sergeant Baker.
(b) Chief Morrison.
(c) Officer Stevenson.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
13. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
(d) Mayor Teale.
14. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
15. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) All the blood.
(b) The violence of the murders.
(c) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
(d) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have the Kliners been in Margrave?
2. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
3. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
4. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
5. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)