|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
(b) The Kliner kid.
(d) The barbers.
2. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(c) Mr. Kliner.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
3. What company did Stoller work for?
(a) Island Air-conditioning.
(b) Atlanta Trucking and Shipping.
(c) Florida Trucking.
(d) Georgia Transfer.
4. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A note.
(b) A gun.
(c) A hunting knife.
(d) A switchblade.
5. Where does Hubble work?
(a) Chase Bank.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Sunrise International.
(d) American Bank.
6. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) The janitor.
(b) The warden.
(d) One of the guards.
7. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
8. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
9. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
10. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) Hubble's story.
(b) Blind Blake story.
(c) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(d) When the next bus leaves.
11. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A black man.
(b) A short black guy.
(c) A tall white guy.
(d) A Latino.
12. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
13. How long has it been since Hubble worked for Sunrise International?
(a) A month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Two years.
14. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Five years.
(c) A couple months.
(d) About 30 years.
15. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Are they going to make you chief now?
(b) Do you have a suspect?
(c) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(d) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hubble's wife's name?
2. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
3. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
4. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
5. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)