|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joe's job?
(a) Anti-counterfeiting operations.
(b) Security specialist.
(d) Banking relations.
2. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) Finlay's office.
(b) Convenience store.
(d) The park.
3. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(a) St. Louis.
4. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
(a) A Red Boy.
(c) Guys with lightning tattoos.
(d) The Mexican Mafia.
5. How was the murder victim killed?
(c) Two shots to the head.
(d) Two shots in the heart.
6. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
7. Where does Hubble work?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Chase Bank.
(c) American Bank.
(d) Sunrise International.
8. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) The warden.
(c) One of the guards.
(d) The janitor.
9. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(b) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
(c) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(d) Two black guys in a pickup.
10. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) Her mother's house.
(b) To visit her brother.
(c) To her sister's house.
(d) A safe house in Atlanta.
11. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) All the blood.
(b) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
(c) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(d) The violence of the murders.
12. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(b) South Carolina.
13. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Officer Stevenson.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
14. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
(b) The Kliner kid.
(d) The barbers.
15. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got fired.
(b) Got a job in Atlanta.
(c) Got a job in Macon.
(d) Hung himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher find in the trunk of the car that the two Hispanic guys were driving?
2. Who is the second murder victim?
3. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
5. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)