|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Hubble's Bentley.
(b) Morrison's car.
(c) Three patrol cars.
(d) Big white Cadillac.
2. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
(b) Mayor Teale.
3. Who is the chief of police?
4. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(b) The mayor.
(c) The city council.
(d) The city administrator.
5. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Officer Stevenson.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Officer Finlay.
6. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
7. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Macon.
(b) Got a job in Atlanta.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Got fired.
8. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(c) An extra from the weapon room.
9. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
(a) La Nuestra Familia.
(b) Red Boy.
(c) Black Guerilla Family.
(d) Aryan Brotherhood.
10. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
(a) Morrison's missing body parts.
(b) A door ajar.
(c) All the electronics stolen.
(d) A window broken.
11. Where does Hubble work?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Chase Bank.
(c) Sunrise International.
(d) American Bank.
12. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) Eno's Diner.
(b) At a grocery store.
(c) On the road.
(d) At the bus station.
13. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
(a) Floor three.
(b) Floor two.
(c) Floor six.
(d) Floor five.
14. What does Reacher find in the trunk of the car that the two Hispanic guys were driving?
(a) Four pairs of rubber over shoes.
(c) Silenced .22 automatic.
(d) Four nylon bodysuits.
15. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
2. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
3. Where is the county morgue located?
4. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
5. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)