|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
(a) Kliner Foundation.
(b) The police department.
(c) The fire department.
(d) The City of Margrave.
2. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) The violence of the murders.
(b) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(c) All the blood.
(d) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
3. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
(a) His brother.
(b) His parents.
(c) His wife.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Warburton Correctional Facility.
(b) Williamson Correctional Facility.
(c) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
(d) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
5. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) His wife.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Officer Finlay.
(d) Chief Morrison.
6. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
7. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(b) Are they going to make you chief now?
(c) Do you have a suspect?
(d) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
8. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
(a) Red Boy.
(b) Aryan Brotherhood.
(c) La Nuestra Familia.
(d) Black Guerilla Family.
9. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
10. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
(d) Paul Hubble's.
11. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(c) A Kliner Foundation employee.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
12. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not a criminal.
(b) Because he is not qualified.
(c) Because he is black.
(d) Because he is a newcomer in town.
13. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(a) The Shack.
(b) The Dive.
(c) The Roadhouse.
(d) The Pond.
14. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
(b) In the hotel dining room.
(c) In their hotel room.
(d) At Eno's.
15. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
(a) Guys with lightning tattoos.
(c) A Red Boy.
(d) The Mexican Mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
2. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
3. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
4. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
5. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)