Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Why does the main character assume that the police are at the diner to arrest him?
2. Describe the chief of police.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
3. Why do the police officers say that the murderer went crazy?
4. Why won't a murder charge hold up against Paul Hubble?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
5. How does Chief Morrison justify sending Hubble and Reacher to jail?
6. How does Reacher learn that he...
This section contains 927 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)