|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots to the head.
(d) Two shots in the heart.
2. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) Roscoe's car.
(c) Hubble's Bentley.
(d) Charlie's Bentley.
3. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Props the hood up.
(b) Parks it behind a barn.
(c) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
(d) Hides it in some brush.
4. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Carlton Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Beckman Drive.
(d) First Avenue.
5. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) Dollar bills.
(b) Hundred dollar bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
2. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
3. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
4. Who reads the main character his rights?
5. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)