|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) The violence of the murders.
(b) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
(c) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(d) All the blood.
2. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
3. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not a criminal.
(b) Because he is black.
(c) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(d) Because he is not qualified.
4. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Officer Stevenson.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Sergeant Baker.
5. Why do Roscoe and Reacher go to Yellow Springs on Thursday?
(a) To check the Morrisons' autopsies.
(b) To check Stoller's autopsy.
(c) To check Joe's autopsy.
(d) To check Gray's autopsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
2. Who is the exterior guard at the warehouse when Finlay, Reacher, and Hubble crawl through the fence?
3. How many children does Hubble have?
4. Who is the second murder victim?
5. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)