|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
2. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) An abandoned car was found by the highway.
(b) Teale is asking questions.
(c) There is more activity at the warehouse.
(d) Roscoe has to stay another night with Charlie. Teale is asking questions.
3. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
4. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
(c) Twenty new air conditioners.
(d) Food for vending machines.
5. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
(a) Reacher picks the lock.
(b) Reacher uses bolt cutters.
(c) They kick the door in.
(d) Hubble uses his keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
2. Where does Reacher drive at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. What did Joe and Kelstein discuss?
4. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
5. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)