|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
2. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
(a) Finlay will die.
(b) The Hubble children will die.
(c) Charlie will die.
(d) Roscoe will die.
3. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) For six months.
(b) For two years.
(c) For a year.
(d) Since the beginning.
4. Who speaks at Gray's funeral?
(a) Kliner and Morrison.
(b) Morrison and Teale.
(c) Morrison and Baker.
(d) Baker and Stevenson.
5. What alias does Reacher think Hubble is using?
(a) Paul Kelstein.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Charlie Lennon.
(d) Paul Lennon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Roscoe and Reacher spend Wednesday night?
2. Where do they get samples of the fake money?
3. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
4. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
5. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)