|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(b) To see Roscoe.
(c) To get Charlie and the kids.
(d) To talk with Picard.
2. Who is the chief detective?
3. Who is the exterior guard at the warehouse when Finlay, Reacher, and Hubble crawl through the fence?
(b) A Hispanic guy.
4. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(b) The store clerk.
(c) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
5. Who killed Mary Beth and the Morrisons, according to Picard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
2. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
3. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
4. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
5. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)