|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
(c) An extra from the weapon room.
2. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Sergeant Baker.
(b) Officer Stevenson.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
3. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) A deserted road.
(b) A sturdy stand of trees.
(c) A tumbledown shack.
(d) An abandoned barn.
4. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Island Air Conditioning.
(b) Attorney Perez.
(c) Stoller, Inc.
(d) Kliner Industries.
5. Who speaks at Gray's funeral?
(a) Morrison and Teale.
(b) Baker and Stevenson.
(c) Kliner and Morrison.
(d) Morrison and Baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
2. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
3. What is the name of the state prison?
4. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
5. What are the names of Hubble's children?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)