|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
(d) The chief.
2. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Broken arms.
(b) Stab wounds.
(c) Postmortem injuries.
(d) Missing fingers.
3. Who is following Reacher at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Two white guys.
(b) Two black guys.
(c) A Kliner foundation truck.
(d) Two Hispanic guys.
4. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) There is more activity at the warehouse.
(b) An abandoned car was found by the highway.
(c) Teale is asking questions.
(d) Roscoe has to stay another night with Charlie. Teale is asking questions.
5. What is Hubble's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
2. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
3. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
4. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
5. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)