|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(b) Hundred dollar bills.
(d) Dollar bills.
2. How was the murder victim killed?
(b) Two shots in the heart.
(d) Two shots to the head.
3. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
(a) Fifteenth squad, detectives.
4. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
(a) To talk with Picard.
(b) To check Molly Beth's autopsy.
(c) To stay with Charlie and the kids.
(d) To check Stoller's garage.
5. What are the names of Hubble's children?
(a) Lindy and David.
(b) Lucy and Ben.
(c) Betsy and Lance.
(d) Angela and David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the exterior guard at the warehouse when Finlay, Reacher, and Hubble crawl through the fence?
2. How do Reacher, Finlay, and Hubble get inside the warehouse?
3. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
4. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
5. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)