|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Joe born?
(c) The Philippine Islands.
2. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Kliner.
(b) Stoller and Hubble.
(c) Stoller and Teale.
(d) Stoller and Baker.
3. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) To visit her brother.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) A safe house in Atlanta.
(d) To her sister's house.
4. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(a) Mayor Teale.
5. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
(a) A motel in Yellow Springs.
(b) The Alabama motel that Reacher and Roscoe used on Monday.
(c) A motel in Atlanta.
(d) The motel in Macon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
2. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
3. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
4. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
5. Where does Reacher hide the car that the Hispanic guys were driving?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)