|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) Cascade Corp.
(b) Atlas Paper Mills.
(c) Crane and Company.
(d) American Eagle Papermills.
2. Finlay and Reacher hear recorded messages on tape. Who recorded the messages?
(a) Charlie's kids.
(b) Hubble and Charlie.
(c) Roscoe and Charlie.
(d) Baker and Stevenson.
3. Where is the county morgue located?
(c) Yellow Springs.
4. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) On the road.
(b) At the bus station.
(c) At a grocery store.
(d) Eno's Diner.
5. Who photocopies the list that Reacher found in Joe's garment bag?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
2. Where are Charlie and the children going?
3. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
4. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
5. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)