|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) Since the beginning.
(b) For six months.
(c) For two years.
(d) For a year.
2. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) Dollar bills.
(b) Hundred dollar bills.
3. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(b) Because he is not a criminal.
(c) Because he is not qualified.
(d) Because he is black.
4. How was the murder victim killed?
(b) Two shots to the head.
(d) Two shots in the heart.
5. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) Mrs. Kliner.
(b) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(c) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(d) The store clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Joe Reacher, according to Picard?
2. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
3. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
4. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
5. What is on the printout that Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)