|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
(a) A cane.
(b) A stick of wood.
(c) A piece of concrete.
(d) A gun.
2. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The city administrator.
(b) The mayor.
(d) The city council.
3. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
(b) Princeton University.
4. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) At the bus station.
(b) At a grocery store.
(c) On the road.
(d) Eno's Diner.
5. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(b) Do you have a suspect?
(c) Are they going to make you chief now?
(d) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Roscoe and Reacher go to Yellow Springs on Thursday?
2. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
3. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
4. What story does Reacher hear while he is at the barber's place?
5. How long have the Kliners been in Margrave?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)