|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Big white Cadillac.
(b) Morrison's car.
(c) Three patrol cars.
(d) Hubble's Bentley.
2. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two black guys in a pickup.
(b) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(c) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(d) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
3. Why does Reacher think that Roscoe, Charlie, and the children are being held at Kliner's warehouse?
(a) Because Baker let something slip.
(b) Because of the booming echo on the tapes.
(c) Because Picard let something slip.
(d) Because Kliner let something slip.
4. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To get Charlie and the kids.
(b) To talk with Picard.
(c) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(d) To see Roscoe.
5. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
(a) Gets in her car and drives to the police station.
(c) Punches a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
2. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
3. Where is the county morgue located?
4. What have the barbers been doing with the Kliner Foundation money?
5. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)