|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Beckman Drive.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) First Avenue.
2. After Finlay, Reacher and Hubble leave the barbershop, what does Finlay do when he goes back to the station to get a weapon?
(a) Has a farmer dump manure in the station.
(b) Shoots the tires on the patrol cars.
(c) Starts a fire at the police station.
(d) Drives another car into the station.
3. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not a criminal.
(b) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(c) Because he is not qualified.
(d) Because he is black.
4. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
(a) The press.
(b) The plates.
(c) The inks.
(d) The paper.
5. Where does Hubble work?
(a) Chase Bank.
(b) Sunrise International.
(c) American Bank.
(d) Bank of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to kill Blind Blake?
2. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
3. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
4. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
5. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)