|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To see Roscoe.
(b) To talk with Picard.
(c) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(d) To get Charlie and the kids.
2. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Andrew Bartman.
(b) Walter Bartholomew.
(c) Kelvin Kelstein.
(d) David Goldstein.
3. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Island Air Conditioning.
(b) Attorney Perez.
(c) Stoller, Inc.
(d) Kliner Industries.
4. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
(a) Punches a wall.
(b) Gets in her car and drives to the police station.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) When the next bus leaves.
(b) Hubble's story.
(c) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(d) Blind Blake story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving the truck with California plates that goes to Warehouse Four?
2. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
3. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
4. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
5. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)