|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
2. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Do you have a suspect?
(b) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(c) Are they going to make you chief now?
(d) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
3. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He drove off in his Bentley.
(c) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(d) She saw him running down the street.
4. What did Joe and Kelstein discuss?
(a) Computer security.
(b) Drug trafficking.
(c) Counterfeit currency.
(d) Margrave, Georgia.
5. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) Hundred dollar bills.
(d) Dollar bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
2. What name does Reacher use when he checks into a motel in Augusta?
3. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
4. How was the murder victim killed?
5. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)