|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What denomination are the fake bills that they get samples of?
2. How long has Picard been working for Kliner?
(a) Since the beginning.
(b) For six months.
(c) For a year.
(d) For two years.
3. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
(a) The waitress without glasses.
(d) The waitress with glasses.
4. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
5. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
(a) Parks it behind a cement barrier.
(b) Parks it behind a barn.
(c) Props the hood up.
(d) Hides it in some brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
2. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
3. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
4. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
5. Who reads the main character his rights?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)