|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) Atlas Paper Mills.
(b) American Eagle Papermills.
(c) Crane and Company.
(d) Cascade Corp.
2. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
(a) Teale and Baker.
(b) Gray and Teale.
(c) Teale and Baker.
(d) Eisenhower and Teale.
3. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
(a) The Alabama motel that Reacher and Roscoe used on Monday.
(b) A motel in Atlanta.
(c) The motel in Macon.
(d) A motel in Yellow Springs.
4. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A survival shop.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) Yellow Springs.
5. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
(a) An abandoned barn.
(b) A deserted road.
(c) A sturdy stand of trees.
(d) A tumbledown shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
2. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
3. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
4. What is the mayor's name?
5. Why does Roscoe go to Atlanta by herself?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)