|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Hubble's Bentley.
(b) Big white Cadillac.
(c) Three patrol cars.
(d) Morrison's car.
2. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Kliner.
(b) Stoller and Baker.
(c) Stoller and Teale.
(d) Stoller and Hubble.
3. Where was the last place Reacher had heard that Joe worked?
(a) Treasury Department.
(c) Military intelligence.
4. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(b) Stevie Ray Band.
(c) Pond Life.
(d) Alabama Roads.
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not qualified.
(b) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(c) Because he is not a criminal.
(d) Because he is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
2. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
3. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
4. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
5. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)