|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
(a) A motel in Atlanta.
(b) The Alabama motel that Reacher and Roscoe used on Monday.
(c) The motel in Macon.
(d) A motel in Yellow Springs.
2. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) Teale is asking questions.
(b) There is more activity at the warehouse.
(c) Roscoe has to stay another night with Charlie. Teale is asking questions.
(d) An abandoned car was found by the highway.
3. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) All the blood.
(b) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
(c) The violence of the murders.
(d) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
4. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A short black guy.
(b) A Latino.
(c) A black man.
(d) A tall white guy.
5. Who is the chief of police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
2. Where was the last place Reacher had heard that Joe worked?
3. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
4. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
5. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)