|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who photocopies the list that Reacher found in Joe's garment bag?
2. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) George Harrison.
3. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Hung himself.
(b) Got a job in Macon.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Got fired.
4. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) The park.
(c) Finlay's office.
(d) Convenience store.
5. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
(a) The paper.
(b) The press.
(c) The inks.
(d) The plates.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
2. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
3. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
4. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
5. Where does Hubble work?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)