|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) About 30 years.
(c) A couple months.
(d) Five years.
2. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
3. How many warehouses are in the Kliner complex?
4. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Hubble and his wife.
(b) Two police officers.
(c) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(d) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
5. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
(a) Check his fingerprints again.
(b) Circulate a photograph of the body.
(c) Go through his clothing again.
(d) Have another autopsy performed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
2. What will Reacher do while Roscoe is in Atlanta and Finlay mans the station?
3. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
4. Where does Kelstein tell Reacher that Kliner's operation is based?
5. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)