|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reacher returns from Mississippi, with whom does he have a verbal sparring match?
2. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
(b) Fifteenth squad, detectives.
3. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Carlton Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) First Avenue.
(d) Beckman Drive.
4. Where does Reacher hide the car that the Hispanic guys were driving?
(b) Atlanta airport.
(d) Yellow Springs.
5. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(b) Modern Banking Today.
(c) History of Counterfeiting.
(d) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
2. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
3. What is the name of the state prison?
4. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
5. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)