|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Macon.
(b) Got a job in Atlanta.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Got fired.
2. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
(a) Princeton University.
3. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
4. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Walter Bartholomew.
(b) Andrew Bartman.
(c) David Goldstein.
(d) Kelvin Kelstein.
5. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher hide the car that the Hispanic guys were driving?
2. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
3. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
4. Where do they get samples of the fake money?
5. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)