|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) A ton.
(b) Approximately two hundred pounds.
(c) Fifty pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
2. Who wakes Reacher Friday night when he is sleeping in the back of the Bentley?
3. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got fired.
(b) Got a job in Macon.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Got a job in Atlanta.
4. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
5. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) Teale suspects something.
(b) Someone is killing the people on Joe's list.
(c) Hubble is dead.
(d) Teale won't allow Finlay to leave the office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who photocopies the list that Reacher found in Joe's garment bag?
2. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
3. How does Reacher pay for the flight to New York?
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
5. What type of a gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)