|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(b) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
(c) Two black guys in a pickup.
(d) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
2. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(b) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(c) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
3. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Kliner Industries.
(b) Stoller, Inc.
(c) Attorney Perez.
(d) Island Air Conditioning.
4. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Stab wounds.
(b) Missing fingers.
(c) Broken arms.
(d) Postmortem injuries.
5. When was Kelstein involved in counterfeiting?
(a) During the Korean War.
(b) During World War I.
(c) During the Cold War.
(d) During World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
2. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
3. What is in Molly Beth's carry-on bag?
4. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
5. Who is the second murder victim?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)