|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hubble's wife's name?
2. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Big white Cadillac.
(b) Three patrol cars.
(c) Morrison's car.
(d) Hubble's Bentley.
3. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Sergeant Baker.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) When the next bus leaves.
(b) Blind Blake story.
(c) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(d) Hubble's story.
5. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joe's job?
2. What does Reacher find in the trunk of the car that the two Hispanic guys were driving?
3. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
4. W. B. is a name on Joe's list. Where is this person located?
5. What is the mayor's name?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)