|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) Roscoe has to stay another night with Charlie. Teale is asking questions.
(b) Teale is asking questions.
(c) There is more activity at the warehouse.
(d) An abandoned car was found by the highway.
2. What does Reacher tell Finlay they need to go back to Margrave to get?
(a) Gray's file.
(b) Baker's file.
(c) Morrison's file.
(d) Teale's file.
3. What is on the printout that Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A list of initials and phone numbers.
(b) A list of names.
(c) A list of serial numbers.
(d) A list of locations.
4. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Macon.
(b) Hung himself.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Got fired.
5. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) A safe house in Atlanta.
(b) To her sister's house.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) To visit her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
2. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
3. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
4. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
5. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)