|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) At a grocery store.
(b) On the road.
(c) At the bus station.
(d) Eno's Diner.
2. Who is the chief of police?
3. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
(a) All the electronics stolen.
(b) Morrison's missing body parts.
(c) A door ajar.
(d) A window broken.
4. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
(a) The Kliner kid.
(d) The barbers.
5. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
(a) At Finlay's house.
(b) At her house.
(c) At Eno's.
(d) In the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher do to make the Cadillac that he borrows invisible?
2. Who is following Reacher at the end of Chapter 17?
3. What is on the printout that Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
4. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
5. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)