|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
(a) Have another autopsy performed.
(b) Circulate a photograph of the body.
(c) Check his fingerprints again.
(d) Go through his clothing again.
2. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Main Street.
(b) First Avenue.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) Beckman Drive.
3. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
(b) Warburton Correctional Facility.
(c) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
(d) Williamson Correctional Facility.
4. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
5. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
(a) The waitress without glasses.
(b) The waitress with glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
2. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
3. Who reads the main character his rights?
4. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
5. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)