|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) At the bus station.
(b) Eno's Diner.
(c) At a grocery store.
(d) On the road.
2. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(b) The violence of the murders.
(c) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
(d) All the blood.
3. Where was the last place Reacher had heard that Joe worked?
(a) Treasury Department.
(d) Military intelligence.
4. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Two police officers.
(b) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
(c) Hubble and his wife.
(d) Chief Morrison and his wife.
5. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) Inside Morrison's wife.
(b) Inside the dog.
(c) In Morrison's freezer.
(d) In Morrison's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
2. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
3. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
4. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
5. Where is the county morgue located?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)