|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
(a) Go through his clothing again.
(b) Circulate a photograph of the body.
(c) Check his fingerprints again.
(d) Have another autopsy performed.
2. Who is the chief detective?
3. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
4. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Main Street.
(b) First Avenue.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) Beckman Drive.
5. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She is thinner.
(b) She wears glasses.
(c) She is taller.
(d) She has long blonde hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
2. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
3. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
4. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
5. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)