|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) Hubble's Bentley.
(b) Charlie's Bentley.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) Roscoe's car.
2. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) One year.
(b) Six years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
3. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Beckman Drive.
(b) Carlton Avenue.
(c) Main Street.
(d) First Avenue.
4. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) The park.
(b) Finlay's office.
(c) Convenience store.
5. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Three patrol cars.
(b) Morrison's car.
(c) Big white Cadillac.
(d) Hubble's Bentley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
2. Where are Charlie and the children going?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
4. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
5. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)