|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is black.
(b) Because he is not qualified.
(c) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(d) Because he is not a criminal.
2. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
3. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
4. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
(a) The chief.
5. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
2. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
3. What is the mayor's name?
4. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
5. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)