|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Officer Stevenson.
(b) Sergeant Baker.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Chief Morrison.
2. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) The store clerk.
(b) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(c) Mrs. Kliner.
(d) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
3. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) Inside Morrison's wife.
(b) In Morrison's car.
(c) Inside the dog.
(d) In Morrison's freezer.
4. Where are Charlie and the children going?
(a) To visit her brother.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) To her sister's house.
(d) A safe house in Atlanta.
5. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
(b) Twenty new air conditioners.
(c) Food for vending machines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
3. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
4. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
5. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)