|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(b) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(c) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
(d) Two black guys in a pickup.
2. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) Hubble's Bentley.
(c) Charlie's Bentley.
(d) Roscoe's car.
3. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(a) St. Louis.
4. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(a) South Carolina.
5. What is Hubble's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
2. How was the murder victim killed?
3. What cargo is Sherman Stoller carrying when he is arrested for speeding in Jacksonville?
4. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
5. Who is the second murder victim?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)