|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chief of police?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
(a) Yellow Springs.
3. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Officer Stevenson.
(b) Sergeant Baker.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Chief Morrison.
4. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
(b) Pond Life.
(c) Stevie Ray Band.
(d) Alabama Roads.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(b) When the next bus leaves.
(c) Hubble's story.
(d) Blind Blake story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
2. How long have the Kliners been in Margrave?
3. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
4. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
5. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)