|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The city council.
(b) The mayor.
(d) The city administrator.
2. Who is the second murder victim?
(a) Stephen Smythe.
(b) Stanton Jones.
(c) Andrew Sanders.
(d) Sherman Stoller.
3. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
(a) Morrison's missing body parts.
(b) A window broken.
(c) A door ajar.
(d) All the electronics stolen.
4. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
5. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(b) Finlay's office.
(c) Convenience store.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
2. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
3. Where is the county morgue located?
4. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
5. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)