|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
(a) Go through his clothing again.
(b) Have another autopsy performed.
(c) Circulate a photograph of the body.
(d) Check his fingerprints again.
2. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
3. Who is the chief of police?
4. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) First Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) Beckman Drive.
5. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Missing fingers.
(b) Postmortem injuries.
(c) Broken arms.
(d) Stab wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
2. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
3. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
4. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
5. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)