|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(b) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(c) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(d) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
2. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
(b) Mayor Teale.
3. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is black.
(b) Because he is not qualified.
(c) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(d) Because he is not a criminal.
4. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) In Morrison's freezer.
(b) Inside Morrison's wife.
(c) Inside the dog.
(d) In Morrison's car.
5. Who is the chief detective?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
2. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
3. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
4. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)