|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Hung himself.
(b) Got fired.
(c) Got a job in Macon.
(d) Got a job in Atlanta.
2. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
3. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Are they going to make you chief now?
(b) Do you have a suspect?
(c) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(d) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
4. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A note.
(c) A gun.
(d) A switchblade.
5. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) About 30 years.
(b) A couple months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
3. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
4. What is the name of the band at the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
5. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)