|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Sergeant Baker.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
2. Who does Reacher suggest that Finlay get to help unofficially?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Finlay's buddy in the Atlanta FBI.
(c) The Yellow Springs Police Department.
(d) The state police.
3. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not qualified.
(b) Because he is not a criminal.
(c) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(d) Because he is black.
4. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
(a) The waitress without glasses.
(b) The waitress with glasses.
5. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) One of the guards.
(b) The janitor.
(c) The warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the county morgue located?
2. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
3. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
4. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
5. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)