|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(b) Do you have a suspect?
(c) Are they going to make you chief now?
(d) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
2. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
3. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Officer Finlay.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Officer Stevenson.
(d) Chief Morrison.
4. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) Roscoe's car.
(b) Charlie's Bentley.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) Hubble's Bentley.
5. Who is the chief of police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
2. Where are Charlie and the children going?
3. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
4. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)