|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(b) He drove off in his Bentley.
(c) He is missing.
(d) She saw him running down the street.
2. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
(a) The barbers.
(b) The Kliner kid.
3. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(c) St. Louis.
4. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(b) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
(c) Two police officers.
(d) Hubble and his wife.
5. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) In Morrison's car.
(b) Inside Morrison's wife.
(c) In Morrison's freezer.
(d) Inside the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
2. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
3. Where is the main character arrested?
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
5. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)