|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) The park.
(b) Finlay's office.
(d) Convenience store.
2. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Hubble and his wife.
(b) Two police officers.
(c) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(d) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
3. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
(a) The chief.
4. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not qualified.
(b) Because he is black.
(c) Because he is not a criminal.
(d) Because he is a newcomer in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
2. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
3. What do Roscoe and Reacher find at her house when they return from Alabama?
4. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
5. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)