|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hubble's wife's name?
2. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Atlanta.
(b) Got a job in Macon.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Got fired.
3. Who does the Kliner kid tell Reacher to stay away from?
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She has long blonde hair.
(b) She wears glasses.
(c) She is thinner.
(d) She is taller.
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not qualified.
(b) Because he is not a criminal.
(c) Because he is black.
(d) Because he is a newcomer in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
2. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. Who is the chief of police?
4. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
5. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)