|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) On the road.
(b) At a grocery store.
(c) Eno's Diner.
(d) At the bus station.
2. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
(a) Floor three.
(b) Floor five.
(c) Floor two.
(d) Floor six.
3. Who is the chief of police?
4. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(b) Do you have a suspect?
(c) Are they going to make you chief now?
(d) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
5. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Officer Stevenson.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Sergeant Baker.
(d) Chief Morrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hubble's wife's name?
2. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
3. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
4. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
5. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)