|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hubble work?
(a) Chase Bank.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Sunrise International.
(d) American Bank.
2. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots to the head.
(b) Two shots in the heart.
3. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A switchblade.
(c) A gun.
(d) A note.
4. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(a) South Carolina.
5. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
2. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
3. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
4. Where is the main character arrested?
5. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)