|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(b) Do you have a suspect?
(c) Are they going to make you chief now?
(d) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
2. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(b) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
(c) Two police officers.
(d) Hubble and his wife.
3. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
(a) Convenience store.
(b) Hubble's home.
(c) Police station.
(d) A motel.
4. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
5. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She wears glasses.
(b) She is taller.
(c) She is thinner.
(d) She has long blonde hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul Hubble live?
2. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
3. Who is the second murder victim?
4. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
5. What is Hubble's wife's name?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)