|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
(a) Floor three.
(b) Floor five.
(c) Floor six.
(d) Floor two.
2. Who is the chief detective?
3. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) The warden.
(c) The janitor.
(d) One of the guards.
4. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(a) South Carolina.
5. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Broken arms.
(b) Postmortem injuries.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) Missing fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
2. How many children does Hubble have?
3. Where is the county morgue located?
4. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
5. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)