|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
(a) A bank.
(b) A dentist's office.
(c) A lawyer's office.
(d) A grass square with a church.
2. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(c) Mr. Kliner.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
3. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She wears glasses.
(b) She has long blonde hair.
(c) She is thinner.
(d) She is taller.
4. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
(b) Hubble and his wife.
(c) Two police officers.
(d) Chief Morrison and his wife.
5. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Sergeant Baker.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Officer Stevenson.
(d) Chief Morrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hubble's wife's name?
2. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
3. What is the name of the state prison?
4. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
5. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)