|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got fired.
(b) Hung himself.
(c) Got a job in Macon.
(d) Got a job in Atlanta.
2. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
3. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Williamson Correctional Facility.
(b) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
(c) Warburton Correctional Facility.
(d) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
4. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Officer Stevenson.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Officer Finlay.
5. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots to the head.
(c) Two shots in the heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
2. What is Hubble's wife's name?
3. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
4. Where does Paul Hubble live?
5. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)