|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Williamson Correctional Facility.
(b) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
(c) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
(d) Warburton Correctional Facility.
2. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six years.
(d) Five years.
3. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Macon.
(b) Hung himself.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Got fired.
4. Where was the last place Reacher had heard that Joe worked?
(a) Treasury Department.
(c) Military intelligence.
5. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
(a) Go through his clothing again.
(b) Have another autopsy performed.
(c) Check his fingerprints again.
(d) Circulate a photograph of the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads the main character his rights?
2. Who is the chief of police?
3. Who is the chief detective?
4. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
5. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)