|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got fired.
(b) Hung himself.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Got a job in Macon.
2. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Beckman Drive.
(b) First Avenue.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) Main Street.
3. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
(a) A bank.
(b) A dentist's office.
(c) A lawyer's office.
(d) A grass square with a church.
4. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(b) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(c) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(d) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
5. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
(a) Aryan Brotherhood.
(b) Black Guerilla Family.
(c) Red Boy.
(d) La Nuestra Familia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the chief detective?
2. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
3. Who reads the main character his rights?
4. Where was the last place Reacher had heard that Joe worked?
5. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)