|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years older is Joe than Reacher?
(a) Five years.
(b) Six years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
2. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
(a) Police station.
(b) A motel.
(c) Convenience store.
(d) Hubble's home.
3. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Williamson Correctional Facility.
(b) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
(c) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
(d) Warburton Correctional Facility.
4. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
(b) A Red Boy.
(c) Guys with lightning tattoos.
(d) The Mexican Mafia.
5. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) One of the guards.
(c) The warden.
(d) The janitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
2. Who reads the main character his rights?
3. Who is the chief detective?
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
5. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)