|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Officer Stevenson.
(b) Sergeant Baker.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Chief Morrison.
2. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Hubble and his wife.
(b) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(c) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
(d) Two police officers.
3. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) Mrs. Kliner.
(b) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(c) The store clerk.
(d) Stevenson in a patrol car.
4. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
(a) The waitress without glasses.
(b) The waitress with glasses.
5. What word does Reacher use to describe Hubble's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
2. Where is the main character arrested?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
4. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
5. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)