|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chief of police?
2. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(a) South Carolina.
3. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
4. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) At the bus station.
(b) Eno's Diner.
(c) On the road.
(d) At a grocery store.
5. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Beckman Drive.
(b) First Avenue.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Carlton Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
2. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
3. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
4. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
5. Where is the county morgue located?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)