|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) Hubble's story.
(b) Blind Blake story.
(c) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(d) When the next bus leaves.
2. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) On the road.
(b) Eno's Diner.
(c) At the bus station.
(d) At a grocery store.
3. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
(b) Williamson Correctional Facility.
(c) Warburton Correctional Facility.
(d) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
4. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots in the heart.
(d) Two shots to the head.
5. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
(d) Paul Hubble's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Hubble have?
2. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
3. Who is the chief of police?
4. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
5. Who is the chief detective?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)