|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Atlanta.
(b) Got a job in Macon.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Got fired.
2. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
3. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(b) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
(c) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
4. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
(b) A Red Boy.
(c) Guys with lightning tattoos.
(d) The Mexican Mafia.
5. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(a) Mr. Kliner.
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the county morgue located?
2. Where is the main character arrested?
3. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
4. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
5. Who reads the main character his rights?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)