|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
(a) Floor three.
(b) Floor two.
(c) Floor six.
(d) Floor five.
2. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
3. Where is the county morgue located?
(c) Yellow Springs.
4. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(b) St. Louis.
5. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(b) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(c) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the chief detective?
2. Where does Paul Hubble live?
3. What is the name of the state prison?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
5. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)