|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) First Avenue.
(b) Beckman Drive.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Carlton Avenue.
2. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(a) Mrs. Kliner.
(c) Mr. Kliner.
3. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Atlanta.
(b) Got a job in Macon.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Got fired.
4. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(a) St. Louis.
5. Where is the county morgue located?
(c) Yellow Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
2. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
3. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
4. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
5. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)