|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Williamson Correctional Facility.
(b) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
(c) Warburton Correctional Facility.
(d) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
2. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) His wife.
3. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Postmortem injuries.
(b) Stab wounds.
(c) Broken arms.
(d) Missing fingers.
4. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
5. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
2. Where is the county morgue located?
3. Where is the main character arrested?
4. Where does Paul Hubble live?
5. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)