|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Carlton Avenue.
(b) Beckman Drive.
(c) First Avenue.
(d) Main Street.
2. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
(a) Circulate a photograph of the body.
(b) Check his fingerprints again.
(c) Go through his clothing again.
(d) Have another autopsy performed.
3. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) The warden.
(b) The janitor.
(c) One of the guards.
4. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Officer Stevenson.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Sergeant Baker.
5. Who is the chief of police?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
2. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
3. Where is the county morgue located?
4. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
5. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)