|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Atlanta.
(b) Got fired.
(c) Got a job in Macon.
(d) Hung himself.
2. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
3. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
4. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
(b) Mr. Kliner.
(c) Mrs. Kliner.
5. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) On the road.
(b) Eno's Diner.
(c) At the bus station.
(d) At a grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads the main character his rights?
2. How many children does Hubble have?
3. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
4. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
5. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)