|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) When the next bus leaves.
(b) Blind Blake story.
(c) Hubble's story.
(d) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
2. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Broken arms.
(b) Postmortem injuries.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) Missing fingers.
3. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Sergeant Baker.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
4. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Beckman Drive.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) First Avenue.
5. How many children does Hubble have?
(a) Two: a boy age nine and a girl age seven.
(b) Three: a boy age eight, a girl age four, and another girl age two.
(c) Two: a girl age nine and a girl age seven.
(d) Two: a boy age twelve and a boy age six.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
2. Where is the main character arrested?
3. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
4. Who is the chief detective?
5. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)