|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Beckman Drive.
(b) Main Street.
(c) First Avenue.
(d) Carlton Avenue.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) When the next bus leaves.
(b) Blind Blake story.
(c) Hubble's story.
(d) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
3. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
(a) The Mexican Mafia.
(b) A Red Boy.
(c) Guys with lightning tattoos.
4. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
5. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(b) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher ask Finlay to do with the murder victim?
2. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
3. What did Baker take from Hubble before putting him on the prison bus?
4. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
5. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)